The Student Room Group

Another reason why i don't want marriage

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I guess you are too fat to get married and have kids anyways, so dont worry :smile:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Huskies>all. If you say those little puppies you can fit in your purse then I will have no choice but to :shoot: you. :tongue: #notsrs

Spoiler

:colone:

Original post by ForgetMe
:colone:

Yes, yes, shoot your computer :colone:
Yes, yes, shoot your computer :colone:

I'll bend you over :sexface:
I'll bend you over :sexface:

This cop shoots straight! :laugh:
This cop shoots straight! :laugh:

Shoots, you say :perv:
Shoots, you say :perv:

:laugh:
Reply 49
Original post by Naveed-7
If you dont want kids, dont have sex.

that's one way and i probably won't lol, i'll become a wizard sometime
Huskies>all. If you say those little puppies you can fit in your purse then I will have no choice but to :shoot: you. :tongue: #notsrs

Spoiler

Sorry but Belgian shepards > huskies
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
People in this thread are annoying the whole point of marriage is to have kids. You don't have to but it's what people get married for to have kids and grow old together

And what about people who are gay? The purpose of their marriage is not to have children. I can guarantee you, they are not thinking about having kids, hahaha.
Original post by tanzilla.azad
And what about people who are gay? The purpose of their marriage is not to have children. I can guarantee you, they are not thinking about having kids, hahaha.

Okay but its the main reason for loads of people. Really there is no purpose to have kids other than natural instinct i guess :colone:
Another reason for not getting married, this is pretty deep, but;
It's an extremely big commitment. As human, naturally we want change eventually. I'm not saying this is for everyone, but people who get married, and have been together for a long time can often become unhappy. They may get bored with the person, or even find it difficult to live with them as their habits start to become a financial burden etc. If they do get bored or are arguing with the person, they will file for divorce and probably marry again. What I personally find better would be to be in a relationship, but again I'm not saying that people who do get married are stupid, it's your choice. If you're in a relationship with someone, if it's long term, and eventually you start becoming unhappy, you can just end the relationship. Whereas, if you're married, you have to go through dividing assets unless you have a prenup, but even then it can be quite difficult, especially if you have kids. Personally, I would like to go through my life, where I was happy for moments in time, with different people, rather than take the risk of getting married and eventually becoming unhappy, but staying in the marriage to avoid hardship. I think this is okay if you don't have or want kids, which is my choice, but I don't think that lifestyle would be suitable for a child.

Quick Reply

Latest