The Student Room Group

Things you used to be scared of

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dinaa
Same, hated public speaking/reading!

still do tbh lol

Don't get me wrong. I still feel nerves. It's always scary. But getting more experience allows you to control your fear :h:
Original post by Blondie987
The burglar in sims 2 hahaha, also that creepy head from art attack

This!!! Also, when I first got the Sims (the original one), I must have been something like 10 or younger at the time and my sim took a potion and turned into a zombie. I was so scared I literally fell off my chair and never played it ever again.
Original post by Plagioclase
This!!! Also, when I first got the Sims (the original one), I must have been something like 10 or younger at the time and my sim took a potion and turned into a zombie. I was so scared I literally fell off my chair and never played it ever again.

Aww, haha. I remember the music coming on for the burglar and my heart would almost jump out lol
Chuck Norris and John Cena
Eating a T-shirt and choking. I used to have recurrent nightmares on this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg! :eek: I guess that's a valid reason to be scared about something. I don't blame you for asking that question in year 7 after that event tbh, that's pretty terrifying!
Anyone else used to be scared of anything? Don't be shy :h:
One of my friends in primary school had a German Shepherd dog called Sabre and I was absolutely terrified of him. At that age, the dog wasn't much shorter than me.
The world ending in 2012.
Reply 49
The bear from that Teletubbies episode.

Cranky the Crane from Thomas the Tank Engine.
Original post by .JC.
The bear from that Teletubbies episode.

Is it the bear that used to tap dance?

Spoiler

Reply 51
Original post by Kamara7
Is it the bear that used to tap dance?

Spoiler

No, it was this prick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASnh7_zSimU

Omg I'm dying XD Why wasn't I scared of this! I love the way the first comment was "I came here to face my fears" :lol:

But no, instead I was scared of this cloud XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3W08CJp2WI
Used to be scared of going anywhere in the house where there were no lights at night when I was really young, because I was such a pussy to go and turn the lights on haha.

But now I no longer care about it anymore, but I do still get afraid, especially after watching a scary horror movie which makes me paranoid.
Courage The Cowardly Dog

That show messed me up as a kid
Original post by KaMingy
Used to be scared of going anywhere in the house where there were no lights at night when I was really young, because I was such a pussy to go and turn the lights on haha.

But now I no longer care about it anymore, but I do still get afraid, especially after watching a scary horror movie which makes me paranoid.

:console:

Original post by paulthompson94
Courage The Cowardly Dog

That show messed me up as a kid

I loved Courage! Now thinking about it, describing the show as creepy is an understatement :lol:
Anal...but then my local church Vicar convinced me otherwise after choir rehearsal.
Dogs :afraid:
well

i used to get scared of
cctv cameras LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it was jus tht scary thought of being watched :/

im kl wid it now tho lmao
Reply 59
climbing really tall trees

Quick Reply

Latest