The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
They are not enjoying this and wouldnt be selected to be a mod if they took pleasure in others misfortune.

Thank you :smile: believe me, I'm not enjoying it. I'm frustrated because I've been trying for years to help him and it's all being thrown back into my face each time. I'm still here (rather than blocking him) because I'm hoping that one day he'll get the professional help he needs and move on from this girl, meaning he can lead a healthy and normal life rather than pining after her.
Original post by believeteam22
Did this girl use me? I really need to know this..

Yes she used you, now please for the love of god ignore her. Confronting her will solve nothing, you are near the end of the term surely now so you won't have to worry about her once the term is over, I really hope you don't attempt to contact her either once you leave Uni.
Most of you are so harsh on here. Let's see all you lot get dumped and just go out ****ing some other people like it's not big deal. No bitch you're gonna be crying your eyes out and obviously having a bad time. Give the guy a god damn break! You lot are the type of people that set unrealistic standards for men expecting them to be 'manly' and just get laid/get over it.

And to the OP, it must be pretty hard for you right now but, aside from therapy, the best thing is time and distractions. Despite wanting to don't lock yourself in, go out and pursue hobbies to kind of fill that temporary void. Maybe even meet new people or do something you've never done before? It's hard but don't focus on the break-up, after all it's just a part of life and you just have to live and learn from it. Good luck :smile:
Original post by georgiaswift
Tough. You can't have that anymore so suck it up and deal with it.

That's a nice piece of advice :smile:
Original post by shuu00
Most of you are so harsh on here. Let's see all you lot get dumped and just go out ****ing some other people like it's not big deal. No bitch you're gonna be crying your eyes out and obviously having a bad time. Give the guy a god damn break! You lot are the type of people that set unrealistic standards for men expecting them to be 'manly' and just get laid/get over it.

And to the OP, it must be pretty hard for you right now but, aside from therapy, the best thing is time and distractions. Despite wanting to don't lock yourself in, go out and pursue hobbies to kind of fill that temporary void. Maybe even meet new people or do something you've never done before? It's hard but don't focus on the break-up, after all it's just a part of life and you just have to live and learn from it. Good luck :smile:

Fair point but he wasn't going out with her, she has been telling him she only wanted to be friends with him the whole time and by the sounds of it she's got sick of him moaning etc the thing is as well we don't know her side to the story in all of this.
Original post by Rock Fan
Fair point but he wasn't going out with her, she has been telling him she only wanted to be friends with him the whole time and by the sounds of it she's got sick of him moaning etc the thing is as well we don't know her side to the story in all of this.

Still this guy is only human it's going to be hard either way? Bit of sympathy lol
Original post by shuu00
Still this guy is only human it's going to be hard either way? Bit of sympathy lol

He has had an awful lot of advice on what to do to make things easier but he chooses to ignore it.
I will reply to everyone later on, but it's pretty much my LAST DAY at uni tomorrow.
My dissertation is due this Friday. And I have to go to uni in May once for my dissertation presentation.
I may see her tomorrow. I really hope I don't. I feel really anxious whenever I go to uni now. It just brings memories of her and it hurts.

I have a lot of anger and hurt inside me.
I wrote up this message which I wanted to send to her. Is it a bad idea?
I want to say everything that is on my mind.

"I'm really fed up of u and ur childish attitude.More than 10 people said u used me.

U are a USER. U used me for nearly 3 years. And u didn't need me anymore that's why u ended ur friendship with me last month. Then u used your friend to do ur project. Then u will end ur friendship with him when uni is finished. USER.

Who will u use next? I was so stupid and naive. People warned me but I didn't believe them about u.
So many people said things but I didn't believe them coz I thought you are a good person.But I can't believe u did that to me.

I will NEVER forgive u.Continue to lie. Continue to hide things from ur bf and family. Continue like this.

And u are a hypocrite. U say I insist, but u do the same thing with other people. Funny.

Now I really don't care about u and I will say everything that I was keeping insideU are lucky I was ur friend and I always helped u. It's coz of me u got a good grades and u know that.

I regret being ur friend and doing all the things I did for u. U don't know how much I hate u now.

Don't worry, someone will do all this to u one day and use u.

Ahh man u are very lucky I did everything for u. I cared about u more than I did for myself. I can't believe u did this to me. Wow. U r the worst type of girl I've ever met.

I hope God gives u a heart one day. Stay far away from me. I will spam all ur emails, ur number, everything. I don't wanna see ur face ever again."

Is that ok to send? She deserves this. She is the most heartless, cruel, evil girl I've ever met.
you're wasting your time
Reply 290

"I'm really fed up of u and ur childish attitude.More than 10 people said u used me.

U are a USER. U used me for nearly 3 years. And u didn't need me anymore that's why u ended ur friendship with me last month. Then u used your friend to do ur project. Then u will end ur friendship with him when uni is finished. USER.

Who will u use next? I was so stupid and naive. People warned me but I didn't believe them about u.
So many people said things but I didn't believe them coz I thought you are a good person.But I can't believe u did that to me.

I will NEVER forgive u.Continue to lie. Continue to hide things from ur bf and family. Continue like this.

And u are a hypocrite. U say I insist, but u do the same thing with other people. Funny.

Now I really don't care about u and I will say everything that I was keeping insideU are lucky I was ur friend and I always helped u. It's coz of me u got a good grades and u know that.

I regret being ur friend and doing all the things I did for u. U don't know how much I hate u now.

Ahh man u are very lucky I did everything for u. I cared about u more than I did for myself. I can't believe u did this to me. Wow. U r the worst type of girl I've ever met.

I hope God gives u a heart one day. Stay far away from me. I will spam all ur emails, ur number, everything. I don't wanna see ur face ever again."

Is that ok to send? She deserves this. She is the most heartless, cruel, evil girl I've ever met.

Even if people tell you it's a bad idea youre gonna still send it to her anyway
Original post by joodaa
Even if people tell you it's a bad idea youre gonna still send it to her anyway

No, I haven't sent it yet. But why is it a bad idea? I can't keep all of this stuff inside for long. I need to let it all out.
Original post by Tiger Rag
you're wasting your time

But I just need to say all this to her. Why is it a bad idea? If more than 10 people have told me she used me, it must be true then, right?

Literally this is the worst thing you could possibly do. I mean come on it's your last day. Throwing out accusations just to satisfy some inner resentment and bitterness is not the way forward.

In any case I don't think you actually have any intention to send this to her. You're just venting and probably in a few days time you'll resort back to the 'I miss her, she was special for me' rhetoric.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow. I'm speechless.
This is honestly up there at one of the most pathetic threads I've ever seen on TSR.

Poor girl.
Original post by shuu00

0 sympathy when OP threatens to harass her.
Original post by georgiaswift
Thank you :smile: believe me, I'm not enjoying it. I'm frustrated because I've been trying for years to help him and it's all being thrown back into my face each time. I'm still here (rather than blocking him) because I'm hoping that one day he'll get the professional help he needs and move on from this girl, meaning he can lead a healthy and normal life rather than pining after her.

Years.... Years!?!? He's been like this for years?

That is so concerning, but from what I can see he has absolutely no interest in helping himself. What effort has he made to get better? To even distract himself? Some people are just so happy wallowing in their misery, we all know someone like this, they almost cling on to it.

It's clear he has no intention of getting better. He is making that poor girls life miserable as well by the looks of it. People should stop indulging in him, he's never going to change, because he doesn't want to.
Original post by Twinpeaks

That is so concerning, but from what I can see he has absolutely no interest in helping himself. What effort has he made to get better? To even distract himself? Some people are just so happy wallowing in their misery, we all know someone like this, they almost cling on to it.

It's clear he has no intention of getting better. He is making that poor girls life miserable as well by the looks of it. People should stop indulging in him, he's never going to change, because he doesn't want to.

Look at OPs thread history
Original post by Twinpeaks

Yep, years! And this isn't the only forum he posts on, he's done the same thing on other forums too.

Latest