I'm sorry :smile: 137

No worries - please edit your number to 484 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
No worries - please edit your number to 484 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Minnie Mouse.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

@Matrix123 Consecutive posts are allowed to be posted, though as described in the OP, they will only be scored as if one post was made (i.e. the second or third post wouldn't affect the score).

It's only when someone spams with, say, 12 posts (or more!) that it becomes a problem :yep:

Original post by spotify95
Awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

@Matrix123 Consecutive posts are allowed to be posted, though as described in the OP, they will only be scored as if one post was made (i.e. the second or third post wouldn't affect the score).

It's only when someone spams with, say, 12 posts (or more!) that it becomes a problem :yep:

Ohhhh OK thanks for that. :wink:

Btw I got a reply from CT regarding the issue with the other threads. They say they can't do anything about it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 948
Original post by AyshaU
How exactly?

Because, apart from one or two boy posts every few pages, it was all girls :frown:

(edited 8 years ago)

Btw I got a reply from CT regarding the issue with the other threads. They say they can't do anything about it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which was basically the exact same reply that I got!

Surely if it's too much work for the CT to mod Forum Games properly, they should either get more CT members in, or let the SL's or ST's have basic mod privileges - i.e. restoring posts from the recycle bin etc?

I'm still going Plan ST, in the hope that, if successful, I can actually do stuff to help us out :yep:

Original post by spotify95
Which was basically the exact same reply that I got!

Surely if it's too much work for the CT to mod Forum Games properly, they should either get more CT members in, or let the SL's or ST's have basic mod privileges - i.e. restoring posts from the recycle bin etc?

I'm still going Plan ST, in the hope that, if successful, I can actually do stuff to help us out :yep:

I guess

Yup, hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

please edit

Original post by AyshaU
please edit

Done :wink:
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest