The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shuu00
That's a nice piece of advice :smile:

Have you even bothered to look at the dozens upon dozens of pieces of advice I've given him in the past? The poor girl was so scared of him she threatened to call the police. It's clear that being kind and gentle to OP isn't doing the trick, as it's what I've been doing for several years now. Maybe OP needs a bit of tough love to emphasise the reality of the situation.
Original post by georgiaswift
Yep, years! And this isn't the only forum he posts on, he's done the same thing on other forums too.

:eek:
This is well beyond the scope of posters on an internet forum. The guy needs professional help. And not just a doctor prescribing anti-depressants, sounds like he'd benefit from talking therapy if he doesn't already receive it. Although part of my suspects that he wouldn't learn from it anyway, he seems set in his ways.
Original post by believeteam22
Did this girl use me? I really need to know this..

I don't think this girl used you, your behaviour and insecurities drove her away and you should leave her alone now she is gone you need to focus on something else..
Ok well it seems you guys are saying that message is really bad and I should not send it? So I should just let it go that she used me?
Original post by frozen_fire
Literally this is the worst thing you could possibly do. I mean come on it's your last day. Throwing out accusations just to satisfy some inner resentment and bitterness is not the way forward.

In any case I don't think you actually have any intention to send this to her. You're just venting and probably in a few days time you'll resort back to the 'I miss her, she was special for me' rhetoric.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I won't do any more of the I miss her anymore, it's pointless. It's true I can't stay angry at her for long.

And you are so right, in a way I don't want to send that message. I probably would feel terrible and hate myself for sending that so I probably shouldn't send it.

I know I'm to blame for some of this, but she is too. She needs to hear this. But I don't know. It won't make me feel better really. It'll just hurt more
Original post by chikane
I don't think this girl used you, your behaviour and insecurities drove her away and you should leave her alone now she is gone you need to focus on something else..

So many people have said she used me. They can't all be wrong, right? I guess my behaviour played a part. But so did hers. Yeah it's my last day today so I can't wait to get out this place!! It's filled with bad memories :/
So many people have said she used me. They can't all be wrong, right? I guess my behaviour played a part. But so did hers. Yeah it's my last day today so I can't wait to get out this place!! It's filled with bad memories :/

Well your friends know more about what is happening then all of us. None of us know whether you were used or not if many people said you were used then maybe you were.
Also that letter you wrote do not ever send it sounds very bitter and childish and she will not even respond to it maybe she will report you for harassment.
Yes thats why i said before you will get over her once you finish uni as there will be too many memories there. Once you are away from there and you are bored all day at home instead maybe you will get over her hopefully.
I wrote up this message which I wanted to send to her. Is it a bad idea?
I want to say everything that is on my mind.

"I'm really fed up of u and ur childish attitude.More than 10 people said u used me.

U are a USER. U used me for nearly 3 years. And u didn't need me anymore that's why u ended ur friendship with me last month. Then u used your friend to do ur project. Then u will end ur friendship with him when uni is finished. USER.

Who will u use next? I was so stupid and naive. People warned me but I didn't believe them about u.
So many people said things but I didn't believe them coz I thought you are a good person.But I can't believe u did that to me.

I will NEVER forgive u.Continue to lie. Continue to hide things from ur bf and family. Continue like this.

And u are a hypocrite. U say I insist, but u do the same thing with other people. Funny.

Now I really don't care about u and I will say everything that I was keeping insideU are lucky I was ur friend and I always helped u. It's coz of me u got a good grades and u know that.

I regret being ur friend and doing all the things I did for u. U don't know how much I hate u now.

Don't worry, someone will do all this to u one day and use u.

Ahh man u are very lucky I did everything for u. I cared about u more than I did for myself. I can't believe u did this to me. Wow. U r the worst type of girl I've ever met.

I hope God gives u a heart one day. Stay far away from me. I will spam all ur emails, ur number, everything. I don't wanna see ur face ever again."

Is that ok to send? She deserves this. She is the most heartless, cruel, evil girl I've ever met.

Cringe cringe cringe!!!!! You sound like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. It's your last day, just leave it and get on with your life.
Ok I just saw her. She walked past me, said hi to all my friends and smiled, and ignored me completely, didn't even look at me. And walked past without saying anything.

That really got to me. I feel terrible right now. That was probably the last time I will ever see her now. I'm heartbroken :frown:
Cringe cringe cringe!!!!! You sound like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. It's your last day, just leave it and get on with your life.

Hmm. This sucks. I will never see her anymore. She just walked right past me. That stung
I think I won't send that message. I don't want to think our friendship was a complete fake and that she used me. I know I will just torture myself by saying all those things.
And I know I will regret it and feel worse. I'll just say nothing.
I'm really upset right now. :frown:
And I've got a presentation to do in 15 min. Worst time ever.
I just saw her again. I went up to her and I said hey can I talk to you. She said no. Don't talk to me, leave me alone. And she walked away in a p*ssed off way. Even all my friends said what is her problem. She is so cruel and heartless I can't believe it. I'm both angry and heartbroken. I really don't know what to do
I just saw her again. I went up to her and I said hey can I talk to you. She said no. Don't talk to me, leave me alone. And she walked away in a p*ssed off way. Even all my friends said what is her problem. She is so cruel and heartless I can't believe it. I'm both angry and heartbroken. I really don't know what to do

Get yourself checked for autism, you're obsessed.

You clearly ignore any advice you get here or you twist it and cherry pick the bits that suit you.

People have relationships and they get over them. Can't even recall whether you even went out with this girl. She doesnt want anything to do with you accept it and move on. Obviously you are incapable of dealing with rejection, so you need to keep on seeing your therapist to help you resolve your issues. She's made it quite plain she doesnt wish to be harassed or have anything to do with you.

The idea that she is somehow actively involved and you are expecting some type of apology is deluded. All youve done since this thread started is push her away even more. Move on and notch it down to experience. there are other girls out there who dont know you and might even like you.
Original post by 999tigger
You clearly ignore any advice you get here or you twist it and cherry pick the bits that suit you.

People have relationships and they get over them. Can't even recall whether you even went out with this girl. She doesnt want anything to do with you accept it and move on. Obviously you are incapable of dealing with rejection, so you need to keep on seeing your therapist to help you resolve your issues. She's made it quite plain she doesnt wish to be harassed or have anything to do with you.

The idea that she is somehow actively involved and you are expecting some type of apology is deluded. All youve done since this thread started is push her away even more. Move on and notch it down to experience. there are other girls out there who dont know you and might even like you.

They never went out. She rejected him several times and has a long term boyfriend who she intends to marry. She wants nothing to do with OP, but he's desperate for her. He's messaged her repeatedly to ask her to talk to him and be his "friend", and even got his parents to ring her several times to ask if she would be his friend!!!!
They never went out. She rejected him several times and has a long term boyfriend who she intends to marry. She wants nothing to do with OP, but he's desperate for her. He's messaged her repeatedly to ask her to talk to him and be his "friend", and even got his parents to ring her several times to ask if she would be his friend!!!!

Thought it was that one, but I wasnt going ro read the whole thing again. he needs to keep working with his therapist and hen maybe one day he will be able to see what everyone else can. Notwithstanding that he probably has a genuine mental illness, its such a waste of time and energy when he could be finding someone he does click with. Thanks for reminding me though I get confused sometimes which one is which as they merge @georgiaswift
I am not trying to make light of your situation but it's nice to see medicine in another country. I live in America and when I go to the doctors I seriously have to sit around anywhere between 3 to 5 hours to see a doctor. I think first you should take a deep breath and understand that this is not the end of the world. You're going to meet other women. You're probably going to meet a lot of women that are nicer and better than your ex. This is probably just a little more difficult because she need may have broken up with you. It's always tougher to get over somebody when they break up with you. It's always easier when you're the one who says goodbye. How to get over an ex is the best rule is to meet someone new, drink heavily and/or time. I hope you feel better.
Forget the slag, and go to the gym. You will find much better women will be attracted to you once you've built a decent physique, you can pretty much choose who you want.

Alternatively just go out and get laid, you will soon forget her when you find someone better.

Latest

Trending

Trending