The Student Room Group

Cousin Rule

:confused: how far out does a cousin have to be to make it not weird???

Scroll to see replies

I thought this was going to be a question on trig with 'cosine' spelt wrong
Original post by TheFarmerLad

I wish it was that simple, I like a girl and she likes me but shes my second cousin, is that weird??
Original post by littleasiankid
:confused: how far out does a cousin have to be to make it not weird???

Its not that weird, me and my cousin have a child together, but we were lucky our family had a history of this sort of thing, you might not be as accepted
so far out that you're not related.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Its not that weird, me and my cousin have a child together, but we were lucky our family had a history of this sort of thing, you might not be as accepted

do you have webbed fingers?

I wouldn't call inherited genetic defects luck. Then again, I wouldn't screw my cousin.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
I wish it was that simple, I like a girl and she likes me but shes my second cousin, is that weird??

yes imo

Society may frown upon people like you, but without you Channel 5 would run out of material for documentaries.
Reply 9
Original post by WoodyMKC
Society may frown upon people like you, but without you Channel 5 would run out of material for documentaries.

shots fired
Original post by TheFarmerLad

That's some Uma Kompton spelling level right there
Legally speaking, I think you might be OK - assuming you mean second cousine in the correct sense of "grandchild of a sibling of one of your grandparents."

I'm not sure what my opinion is on it though really, as it's something I've never thought about.
Original post by Tootles
Legally speaking, I think you might be OK - assuming you mean second cousine in the correct sense of "grandchild of a sibling of one of your grandparents."

I'm not sure what my opinion is on it though really, as it's something I've never thought about.

wot
Theres a man that lives in my town who apparently kills people who screw their own cousins, If you live near the foreglen road in northern Ireland you may get killed im afraid
Original post by JinxedApple
Theres a man that lives in my town who apparently kills people who screw their own cousins, If you live near the foreglen road in northern Ireland you may get killed im afraid

I don't live there, I live in drum
You're so weird lol
wot
Oh, I'm sorry - I thought you wanted logical and reasonable responses :iiam:
any cousin would be weird
My parents didn't follow the cousin rule...long story short, i'm so inbred that i am my own uncle.

Quick Reply