The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Teeyamz
I bliv all dis post is just keepin us in a confused state lets wait tiil 5 minutes after deadline of 29 April nd confirm it all. U neva can tell coz I knw of smone dat got D regret mail nd In june was mailed dat funding has been made available via commonwealth. so I bliv any one can b nominated at any time. D CSC has to confirm all nominations again so fingers crossed

This is the best advice so far.
God bless you.
Original post by MegaMind67
Two days until we get a decision from Aberdeen. I have a good academic background but I have changed my field. I did my Bachelors in Communication Systems Engineering but have applied for Ms in Information Technology. Can this effect my selection??

Email your nomination agency.
Aberdeen has 7 shared scholarships this year. Fingers crossed!

Wow! Tell me you are joking...
Reply 363
Original post by kuchikau
This is the best advice so far.

@Kuchikau any progress so far?Just emailed the admin at Strath and is yet to respond will update you guys when he responds back.
Original post by Mustapha_
Applied Economics..Do so please.

Thanks. Will get back to concerned individuals in the house.
Original post by tanyarmk
Thanks for the encouragement.I am quite unhappy because of the grading system at my former university (the university of zimbabwe) The grading system is tighter as compared to the UK and most countries.At the university of zimbabwe a first class is considered as an aggregate mark of 75-100 % whilst in the UK its 70 -100 .I had a cumulative mark of 73% and was awarded upper second class honours due their tight marking scheme

your trancript will be self explanatory to them (UK).
Original post by wesh89
@Kuchikau any progress so far?Just emailed the admin at Strath and is yet to respond will update you guys when he responds back.

Trust me...I will clear the air very soon.

Still writting
Will check my EAS nine days from now. Insha allah
Wow! Tell me you are joking...

Actually I am not :smile:
You can check Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2016 prospectus to see the exact number of awards available at all universities :smile:
Guys its easy to say, My first Degree was in Environmental Management. One cud easily say dat after applyin to Greenwich MSc. Sustainable Environmental Management, I shud b nominated but untill nw av not heard anytin. Wat am sayin is dat D favour of God can only single U out, U might even av a first class nd Ur application wud not even b reviewed coz D volume is too much lyk Aberdeen pointed out Lets all hope for D best nd Congratulate any dat wud b nominated at d end of D day.
Will check my EAS 12.05am on 30th April,2016.

I refuse to be disturbed.
Say no to doubts.

###The Unqualified must be qualified###
Reply 371
Will check my EAS nine days from now. Insha allah

Inshaa Allah. Let's pray to GOD :smile:
@ALL.....Stay POSITIVE
Actually I am not :smile:
You can check Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2016 prospectus to see the exact number of awards available at all universities :smile:

**rushestocommonwealthscholarshipwebsiteinsearchof2016prospectus**

ten minutes later...

You are unaurguably right
Reply 374
Only 2 award will be given for the applicant of University of Reading! There will be a huge competitor! Good luck guys! All the best. Keep praying, all is well :smile: Anyone here applied for University of Reading?
We are refreshingly positive...
Herriot Watt hurrah..
Anyone nominated with Herriot Watt???

Let's stay positive guys..SUCCESS
Reply 376
Hello Tunde, We together in this. I also applied to the University of Southampton for Msc in Operational Research. My applications are also still with the nominating agency. Keep me posted in case of any new development in your application.
Original post by Teeyamz
Guys its easy to say, My first Degree was in Environmental Management. One cud easily say dat after applyin to Greenwich MSc. Sustainable Environmental Management, I shud b nominated but untill nw av not heard anytin. Wat am sayin is dat D favour of God can only single U out, U might even av a first class nd Ur application wud not even b reviewed coz D volume is too much lyk Aberdeen pointed out Lets all hope for D best nd Congratulate any dat wud b nominated at d end of D day.

You are always making sense in all your write ups. why?

May the favour of God include you in this period of nomination.
Life is mystery...

The ways of God is never and can never be the ways of mortals.
##He only can make the unqualified qualified##

if he wants to bless you, i repeat if God wants to bless you PROTOCOLS are USELESS.
Tnx @ Kuchikau God bless You Too
Original post by Mimiszz
Only 2 award will be given for the applicant of University of Reading! There will be a huge competitor! Good luck guys! All the best. Keep praying, all is well :smile: Anyone here applied for University of Reading?

Could this be fallacy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending