The Student Room Group

How long did it take for you and your partner to start dating ?

How long did it take since you met and then to start dating ? Also how did you meet ?
Two weeks
In a university induction course
Original post by Anonymous
How long did it take since you met and then to start dating ? Also how did you meet ?

since i was born but we started dating about 10

Spoiler

2-3 Years as we met (properly) in Third year of High School and go together in 5-6th year
Reply 4
Couple of weeks.

About a year. Met in sixth form :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Changing Skies
About a year. Met in sixth form :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isnt a year a bit long ?
Reply 7
few weeks
We were friends for two years before we started dating =)
Isnt a year a bit long ?

Not really because we didn't really talk for most of that time we just knew of each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really because we didn't really talk for most of that time we just knew of each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you start to talk before dating ?
When did you start to talk before dating ?

Started talking in the July, got close around September and were seeing each other, became "official" in the January. I wasn't really sure I wanted a relationship at the time, but we've been together for over two years now and I'm incredibly happy.
Started talking in the July, got close around September and were seeing each other, became "official" in the January. I wasn't really sure I wanted a relationship at the time, but we've been together for over two years now and I'm incredibly happy.

Awww. I was mainly asking this question in relation to my crush, I mean we've known each other for like a month, but only see/talk here and there due to our shift patterns. But I suppose considering the timeframe it shouldnt be too bad due to what people have said on here.

If there is the chemistry there it should be ok.

What do you think ?
Almost 1.5 years
Around a month from initial dating to being together. In hindsight I'd say it was too quick.

2 weeks after we met at a midnight film showing ( just over a week after he stalked me on Facebook and sent me a friend request:P)
Original post by bethwalker85
Around a month from initial dating to being together. In hindsight I'd say it was too quick.

How long were you talking before the initial dating ?
How long were you talking before the initial dating ?

hmm like a week or two before we went on the first date?
n/a

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending