The Student Room Group

I need time dilation help please?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlbertXY
I have not discovered light, I have discovered that light has 0 dimension in space in any direction and the universe has no shape . and oh forget it I give up...

But you JUST said that the universe is a sphere! you cannot do this! As much as i love your intrigued mind, and i find that you are a very perceptive individual, i cannot come to terms with your constant contradictions and backtracking! stop that!
Please, as stated before, write a coherent argument. Then come back.
Reply 381
Original post by The-Spartan
But you JUST said that the universe is a sphere! you cannot do this! As much as i love your intrigued mind, and i find that you are a very perceptive individual, i cannot come to terms with your constant contradictions and backtracking! stop that!
Please, as stated before, write a coherent argument. Then come back.

The visual Universe is a light sphere that diminishes over distance that occupies the Universe.
Do you not know the difference between a visual expansion and the imaginary expansion of space?
What does that even mean? The universe is expanding.
No, inside the box is dark energy and CBMR, both are beyond your visual capability, .
Dark energy is not 'dark'. It is just a name for an unknown force.
Virtually everything the teacher posts is make believe, is science make believe then?

Do I have to make up fairy tales to do science?

stop lying
the universe has no shape

The Universe is a light sphere

There is contradiction #420 (blaze it.)
make your mind up man xD
Reply 385
There is contradiction #420 (blaze it.)
make your mind up man xD

And quite clearly you are some form of troll because it is quite clear you have edited my wording and missed out the visual part.
And quite clearly you are some form of troll because it is quite clear you have edited my wording and missed out the visual part.

Oh goody, becuase that makes so much of a difference. The universe has no shape, but the visual universe is a sphere?
erm... no shape in a shape is no shape.
shape in no shape is no shape.
Reply 387
The universe has no shape, but the visual universe is a sphere?

Yes that's correct.
Yes that's correct.

erm, you cant say that. No-one knows what shape the whole universe is... because we cant see it... so we dont know.
Proof pls?
Reply 389
erm, you cant say that. No-one knows what shape the whole universe is... because we cant see it... so we dont know.
Proof pls?

Because we can't see it , is the proof that it is n.

4/3 pi

r only applies between two point sources and a visual Universe,

The visual Universe is related to the inverse square law and the area contraction to perspective to a 0 point.
Because we can't see it , is the proof that it is n.

4/3 pi

r only applies between two point sources and a visual Universe,

The visual Universe is related to the inverse square law and the area contraction to perspective to a 0 point.

So, you mean to tell me that the whole universe has no shape, then proceed to use the volume of a sphere to define it? what is n? 0? 1? both?
Come on albert, please see thats wrong at least.
The inverse square law? you broke that ages ago though.
0 point? you mean, literally 0 dimensions? ever considered planck length?
See the problem here?
Reply 391
So, you mean to tell me that the whole universe has no shape, then proceed to use the volume of a sphere to define it? what is n? 0? 1? both?

From any 0 point of anywhere in space any observer can look in any direction and isotropically observe space as the value n meaning any dimension . This is related to light and the intensity over a radius and also related to the size of the object on a visual scale , An observer can only see as far as a point source , If there is no point source an observer can either presume 0 to n in length before their eyes.

The inverse square law? you broke that ages ago though.

I broke the inverse square law and you still think I am deluded in some way?

Its hard explain, it is new, it is not written, it hurts to thinks so much and so deep , I cant answer everything I'm only human.
From any 0 point of anywhere in space any observer can look in any direction and isotropically observe space as the value n meaning any dimension . This is related to light and the intensity over a radius and also related to the size of the object on a visual scale , An observer can only see as far as a point source , If there is no point source an observer can either presume 0 to n in length before their eyes.

Its hard explain, it is new, it is not written, it hurts to thinks so much and so deep , I cant answer everything I'm only human.
The problem is, when you try to answer something it is gibberish. Your 'mathematics' and diagrams are meaningless. I have no idea why you litter your musings with 0's and n's.
Nevertheless I think I get what you are trying to say.
We do not know the size and shape of the universe.
We only know what we see as visible light.
Is that correct? What about the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum?
I am not fully.conversant with the recombination epoch.but my understanding is the furthest we can 'see' is the CMB, about 380,000 years after the big bang, before this the universe was opaque.
However the universe is obviously larger than this but we cannot see beyond our visible 'sphere' as photons have not had time to travel that distance
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 393
Original post by mphysical

Nevertheless I think I get what you are trying to say.
We do not know the size and shape of the universe.
We only know what we see as visible light.
Is that correct?

We only see visible light in the form of spectral content , the spectral content being created by the light passing through space interacting with something.
The light passing through space we can not see because relative to your brain you evolved to see through it. It is not light ever, you mind is ''tuned'' in to the exact frequency of light passing through space, The frequency is 0 and because of the evolution you see right through it. Spectral colours you notice as a variant to the light passing through space.

We do not know the shape of the size of the Universe and any assumptions on this is purely thoughts of the imagination and meaningless.

''We only know what we see as visible light.''

You know how to manipulate the 0 frequency

''What about the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum?''

See the above sentence , all observer effect. You make it by manipulation of light.

I am not fully.conversant with the recombination epoch.but my understanding is the furthest we can 'see' is the CMB, about 380,000 years after the big bang, before this the universe was opaque.

It wasn't opaque, in an empty vacuum we can make plasma , and a sort of radar has limits, I am not sure they ''see'' such, I think its just a model. We detect CBMR,

However the universe is obviously larger than this but we cannot see beyond our visible 'sphere' as photons have not had time to travel that distance

Photons? time to travel? Do you or anybody else see individual photons?

I think you see the same whole of light that I see.

Submerged in the center of light as the candle burns in your hand.....
(edited 7 years ago)
Gibberish as usual. But to answer two points

frequency of light passing through space, The frequency is 0
This describes a static electromagnetic field. So how does FM work?
Photons? time to travel? Do you or anybody else see individual photons?
Yes. Look up Superconducting nanowire single-photon detector.
Reply 395
Gibberish as usual. But to answer two pointsThis describes a static electromagnetic field. So how does FM work?

Sorry FM? Do you mean like a radio signal? Imagine a glass of water, relative to you the water is static, imagine then pouring in a dye, your FM is the directed ''dye''.

The tip of the light travels from A to B, I never really see it travelling after that. We observe a Quanta whole,

Yes. Look up Superconducting nanowire single-photon detector.

Detecting is quite distinguishable than seeing, I did not ask if you can detect single photons which is still questionable in my eyes, I asked you if you see single photons travelling anywhere or at any time, the answer is no, I know the answer is no because I ask friends and family questions on a regular basis about observation .

Do you see single photons passing through space? confirmed answer from other people is no.

Do you see anything of space? answer no , space is transparent to sight like a piece of glass is transparent to sight.
Yes I know transparent means to allow light to pass through, but as light passes through, it allows sight also to pass through.

Light and dark are interwoven, a dimmer switch shows this, shadows show this, dark is a thing and not just the absence of light.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry FM? Do you mean like a radio signal? Imagine a glass of water, relative to you the water is static, imagine then pouring in a dye, your FM is the directed ''dye''.
No idea what this means but FM is Frequency Modulation.
A narrow radio wave band cannot possibly carry the range of frequencies in voice or music. This is solved by encoding the range of frequencies as slight variations of the transmitted frequency between the carrier and mid-wave (I think I got that right). So I ask again, if light travels at 0 frequency then how can it be modulated to carry radio transmissions?
Detecting is quite distinguishable than seeing, I did not ask if you can detect single photons I asked you if you see single photons.
Do you realise how idiotic this statement is? 'See' individual photons!!!!! Oh dear.
Light and dark are interwoven, a dimmer switch shows this, shadows show this, dark is a thing and not just the absence of light.
I don't think you have a clue how a dimmer switch works. A transistor interrupts the natural 60hz cycles (that's a frequency) of the supply and controls when the supply is on or off.
So you 'see' brighter when supply is live for longer in that 60hz cycle and dimmer when supply is off for longer. i can assure you it does not create darkness atoms or whatever you call them..
Reply 397
No idea what this means but FM is Frequency Modulation.
A narrow radio wave band cannot possibly carry the range of frequencies in voice or music. This is solved by encoding the range of frequencies as slight variations of the transmitted frequency between the carrier and mid-wave (I think I got that right). So I ask again, if light travels at 0 frequency then how can it be modulated to carry radio transmissions?

To say the expression you are making waves, light is only a wave and only a frequency when it hits something.

Do you realise how idiotic this statement is? 'See' individual photons!!!!! Oh dear.I don't think you have a clue how a dimmer switch works. A transistor interrupts the natural 60hz cycles (that's a frequency) of the supply and controls when the supply is on or off.
So you 'see' brighter when supply is live for longer in that 60hz cycle and dimmer when supply is off for longer. i can assure you it does not create darkness atoms or whatever you call them..

Darkness atoms? I do not suggest that, atoms are things that occupy space, space is not made of anything of substance although this is not to say that space is not made of something energy related.
You think you see by light reflecting from an object that arrives at your eyes and is detected, converted and read in the back of your head as a picture. This is wrong of course, you see by the ''live feed'' of fr=0 light, your brain is directly coupled by light to any object. normal objects do not reflect light, you see the object in its exact location, where you see a red object, the red is exactly where you are seeing it, the red it the tips of the light and the observed change from the constant-'constant of light.

Answer one simple question, do you between your eyes and screen see anything other than clear, see through, clarity, not opaque.
Reply 398
I take it from the failure to reply you have conceded that you are indeed wrong ?

I ask the teachers for facts and the dogma in return they reply is contradictory to the observed facts.
aside from that which is utterly nonsensical, everything you say is contrary to the observed facts, as has been outlined multiple times

Quick Reply

Latest