The Student Room Group

What do females like/want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XOR_
But, which body type would you prefer the fairies to have?

ew none of those
this body pls
:banana:
Original post by C-rated
I don't think that the OP believes that "Touching a boob" is the basis of a relationship, he was just listing things he hasn't done. Calm down, he wasn't trying to offend anyone.

I can't give advice, but I can say what not to do. I can say for sure that being an asexual who apparently looks like a viking* doesn't turn heads with the opposite sex.

*more specifically some monk from the show "vikings" or theon greyjoy

I can see how you'd could look like Theon, not so much Athelstan though lmao
Original post by alkaline.
ew none of those
this body pls

Thats basically the one right on the left lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also on top of what everyone else has said I think you're alienating women too much, they're people just like you? Interacting with them isn't exactly much different, fundamentally.

That feels so awkward to try and explain lmao
Original post by Sexybadman
Thats basically the one right on the left lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

no the one on the left is alot more unattractive bc wide torso, and has bulky legs that look kinda fat even if they're not.
the image I put is way better and has smaller hips and nicer legs.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XOR_
But, which body type would you prefer the fairies to have?

That is what faries look like now a' days? :redface: and none of those, I'll find another example soon! For now COURSEWORK :redface:
Original post by BoyWhoDon'tKnow
Not very informed about how girls 'work' and would like to know if anyone could give me a few tips on how to get girls. I would say I'm pretty good looking, tall, parents are fairly rich so I guess I have the basis of what it takes to get girls interested.

I just don't seem to have that 'wow' factor. nothing that really makes me stand out. I don't know that many girls as I attend an all boys school so I seriously lack communication with the opposite gender.
Never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never felt a boob and I seriously feel like I'm missing out haha.

Do girls like the 'bad boy, idgaf about you in front of my friends but when we're alone i'll pay attention to you' type or the 'compliment you every single second of the day whenever or wherever' type.

And don't give me any of that 'you've just got to have confidence bro' crap. (lol)

Show her you care! Make her laugh get involved, don't just change for a girl, if dshe doesn't like how you really are, don't adjust how you are. The. You'll be unhappy.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That is what faries look like now a' days? :redface: and none of those, I'll find another example soon! For now COURSEWORK :redface:

Best of luck!
Original post by XOR_
Best of luck!

Thank you! :jumphug:
Not very informed about how girls 'work' and would like to know if anyone could give me a few tips on how to get girls. I would say I'm pretty good looking, tall, parents are fairly rich so I guess I have the basis of what it takes to get girls interested.

I just don't seem to have that 'wow' factor. nothing that really makes me stand out. I don't know that many girls as I attend an all boys school so I seriously lack communication with the opposite gender.
Never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never felt a boob and I seriously feel like I'm missing out haha.

Do girls like the 'bad boy, idgaf about you in front of my friends but when we're alone i'll pay attention to you' type or the 'compliment you every single second of the day whenever or wherever' type.

And don't give me any of that 'you've just got to have confidence bro' crap. (lol)

diamonds that's what you need lot and lots of diamonds at least j colour, vs clarity, cheaper to use lots of little stones than one big one but a 1ct total is good and round cuts are the cheapest ones
Original post by Anonymous
Tbf money will help him a lot..money to take girls places...money for clothes...nice car...big house for parties.....

Yep exactly. Girls seem to like that kind of thing immediately. Just struggling on how to take that automatic interest they have for me even further...
Yep exactly. Girls seem to like that kind of thing immediately. Just struggling on how to take that automatic interest they have for me even further...

use the money to take her amazing places alone with you.
Original post by alkaline.
use the money to take her amazing places alone with you.

But how do I distinguish whether she's a gold-digger or not when doing this?
Half of all human beings are female. It's pointless to try and ponder "what women want" because they all want different things. A common answer is that women don't know what they want; this may also have a grain of truth, if only because in general, I don't think people really know what they want.

tl;dr: Treat them like human beings, because that's what they are.
Personally I think that they just want to be with a decent guy who respects her as a person, takes care of her & generally treats her well. Sense of humour is a big plus as is confidence, common interests, ambition & at least have a decent enough appearance then you are in with a chance imo :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending