The Student Room Group

Why do people always complain about the government?

like i'm sure the majority voted for cameron or whatever which is why he's in power but then i always hear people complaining about how he's not doing much, then this repeat after another election. idungetit
Reply 1
Because everyone is not as they seem.

Like me Im supper nice when you get to know me but a total dick as the time passes.

I think it's natural.
Original post by Lil08
Because everyone is not as they seem.

Like me Im supper nice when you get to know me but a total dick as the time passes.

I think it's natural.

Same with me tbh

Actually wait

I'm a dick when you meet me but more of a dick as time passes. You think "he can't be this much of a dick" but then I just get worse.

Yeah
Because politicians lie
Reply 4
Original post by Awesome Genius
Same with me tbh

Actually wait

I'm a dick when you meet me but more of a dick as time passes. You think "he can't be this much of a dick" but then I just get worse.

Yeah

Well, why am i not surprised?
People have a lot of free time
Reply 6
Original post by Awesome Genius
Same with me tbh

Actually wait

Yeah

you might be a duck, but love is blind :wink2:
1) No, actually, less than 40% voted for the Conservatives. If you want to be technical, precisely 35,201 voted for Cameron specifically. Since the election, they've broken vast swathes of their election promises, and screwed over millions of people for the narrow benefits of themselves and their supporters. They also include people that have literally sent people to their deaths because they thought it would win them votes, so there's that.

Quick Reply