The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
The_Internet
Original post by Awesome Genius
You don't have more than I have.

Can you prove it ? :h:
Also I have a medical degree. Where's yours?

At 20 ? C'mon my dear, I thought you were a genius :kiss:
Do most people know what he looks like?

Sorry that's not allowed lol

I didn't realise that there were rules.
Original post by Biryani007
Aww Ax! Thank you :ahee:

[scrollr]:woo:[/scrollr]
Joint 1st :yy: :congrats:
[scroll]:woo:[/scroll]
I am clever enough that when I was 20 I was actually in medical school. Unlike you.

I did one year in the best med school of whole France. I failed due to health issues. I am a genuine genius according to IQ , and I can speak 5 languages.
I love you too :h:
Original post by Axel Johann
[scrollr]:woo:[/scrollr]
Joint 1st :yy: :congrats:
[scroll]:woo:[/scroll]

Probably not for much longer :lol:

I'm still waiting for you to feed me biryani and take me to see the eiffel tower m8, you shouldn't leave a girl hanging like this :cry2:
@Awesome Genius

Stop being a nasty bitch and trying to undermine and stamp on people. I had absolutely no problem with you until you did that. The fact that you think its ok to stoop so low that you must be poisonous is extremely telling of your character. This has nothing to do with wealth or education. It emerged because you're capable of dishing out banter but not taking it. Then you lash out like a rattlesnake because your feelings got hurt under an extremely low thresh hold. Moreover, to do it publically is completely unnecessary. Your problem here is that@FrenchUnicorn is better liked than you and you hate this.
@FrenchUnicorn was disqualified for AG Hate. Sorry.

Lol then I don't want to be a part of this!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Aww I'm flattered :blush: thank you :lovehug:

You don't deserve my sexiness :kiss:

You're welcome :kiss:
Original post by IFoundWonderland
@Awesome Genius

Stop being a nasty bitch and trying to undermine and stamp on people. I had absolutely no problem with you until you did that. The fact that you think its ok to stoop so low that you must be poisonous is extremely telling of your character. This has nothing to do with wealth or education. It emerged because you're capable of dishing out banter but not taking it. Then you lash out like a rattlesnake because your feelings got hurt under an extremely low thresh hold. Moreover, to do it publically is completely unnecessary. Your problem here is that@FrenchUnicorn is better liked than you and you hate this.

Love you :lovehug:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You're welcome :kiss:

:heart:
@Awesome Genius

That's not the way I see it. I don't like you or her and if she wants to make assumptions and comments about me that are completely untrue then she shouldn't expect me just to sit there and take it. She started arguing with me in public - what do you expect?
Original post by RobML
You're the fittest white gal. Would defo be chattin u up if you were South Asian.

Very cheeky.
I am clever enough that when I was 20 I was actually in medical school. Unlike you.

I did one year in the best med school of whole France. I failed due to health issues. I am a genuine genius according to IQ , and I can speak 5 languages.
I love you too :h:

Break it up... Breeaaak it uuuup!

Reply 133
Original post by Changing Skies
Very cheeky.

You could roleplay as an Indian Princess :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@FrenchUnicorn was disqualified for AG Hate. Sorry.

She started arguing with me in public -

You were saying ? :kiss:
That's not the way I see it. I don't like you or her and if she wants to make assumptions and comments about me that are completely untrue then she shouldn't expect me just to sit there and take it. She started arguing with me in public - what do you expect?

I have done nothing to you before now, with the exception of light banter that you also gave back to me.

My issue was when you made an extremely unnecessary below the belt comment on the chat, which was why you were removed btw.
Well anyway she only has 1 vote, no picture so it woundlt matter anyway.

We are tied with

1. Changing Skies and Biriyani

2. Alexion
Original post by RobML
You could roleplay as an Indian Princess :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm definitely up for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never thought I'd be this desperate but **** it. 20 reps and I'll post a pic
Original post by Biryani007
Probably not for much longer :lol:

I'm still waiting for you to feed me biryani and take me to see the eiffel tower m8, you shouldn't leave a girl hanging like this :cry2:

Yeah not for much longer because you'll have #1 on your own xD

:rofl: All in due time my dear :ahee: Gotta learn how to make it first . #JustGheeThings

Which one :wink:?

------
I did one year in the best med school of whole France. I failed due to health issues. I am a genuine genius according to IQ , and I can speak 5 languages.I love you too :h:
O: Wow 5 languages!!! :woo:#rekt xD
@Awesome Genius Stop being a nasty bitch and trying to undermine and stamp on people. I had absolutely no problem with you until you did that. The fact that you think its ok to stoop so low that you must be poisonous is extremely telling of your character. This has nothing to do with wealth or education. It emerged because you're capable of dishing out banter but not taking it. Then you lash out like a rattlesnake because your feelings got hurt under an extremely low thresh hold. Moreover, to do it publically is completely unnecessary. Your problem here is that@FrenchUnicorn is better liked than you and you hate this.

:yy: :yy: PRSOM

Latest