The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Anyone here definitely going to Keele this September?

Hi guys!

Are any of you definitely starting at Keele University in September? What are you going to study? I'm going to be studying BSc Geoscience :smile:

I made this thread so that future Keele students can share their interests and ambitions, and hopefully we can get to know each other a bit before starting :h:

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing child nursing at keele in September :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by theswan984
I'm doing child nursing at keele in September :smile:

A reply! :ahee:

Awesome, have you applied for your accommodation yet? :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
A reply! :ahee:

Awesome, have you applied for your accommodation yet? :smile:

Not yet but I've been researching it :smile: Have you?
Not yet but I've been researching it :smile: Have you?

Yeah, I put premier flat as my first choice and premier ensuite as my second :smile:
Yeah, I put premier flat as my first choice and premier ensuite as my second :smile:

Cool which halls are you applying to? I'm probably applying to barnes hall with premier flat as my first choice :smile:
Cool which halls are you applying to? I'm probably applying to barnes hall with premier flat as my first choice :smile:

We can't apply to specific halls, but I chose premier flats as my firm choice (which only Barnes Hall has), and premier ensuite (which could mean I end up in either Lindsay Hall or Holly Cross and the Oaks if I don't get Barnes) :smile:
We can't apply to specific halls, but I chose premier flats as my firm choice (which only Barnes Hall has), and premier ensuite (which could mean I end up in either Lindsay Hall or Holly Cross and the Oaks if I don't get Barnes) :smile:

Yeah sorry sent that before I'd started the application process! Yeah I put premier flat as my top choice and standard room as my second choice as because I'm doing nursing I only have 2 choices! :smile:
Yeah sorry sent that before I'd started the application process! Yeah I put premier flat as my top choice and standard room as my second choice as because I'm doing nursing I only have 2 choices! :smile:

We might end up living close to each other then :h:
We might end up living close to each other then :h:

Yeah maybe we will! :smile:
Reply 10
I've applied too! ensuites as first choice and premier flats as second. But I have an offer which is conditional so does that mean if i do manage to get in i might not get into the accomm i want since i weren't priority? :s-smilie:
but overall gosh im so excited to just begin! im a bit nervous about my results day in August though arr! the wait is gonna be frustrating!
Original post by AmAH
I've applied too! ensuites as first choice and premier flats as second. But I have an offer which is conditional so does that mean if i do manage to get in i might not get into the accomm i want since i weren't priority? :s-smilie:
but overall gosh im so excited to just begin! im a bit nervous about my results day in August though arr! the wait is gonna be frustrating!

It's possible that you won't get your first choice of accommodation, I didn't when I applied last year (I had firmed a conditional offer and I was offered a premier ensuite room instead of a premier flat, which I ideally wanted).

Best of luck with your exams, hopefully you will get the grades you want! :h:
Original post by AmAH

What degree are you applying to do? Good luck with your results! I remember how stressful and frustrating the wait was! :smile:
Reply 13
Whooooop me!! Can't wait :biggrin:
Original post by study101

What are you studying? :smile:
Original post by study101

Hiya! What course will you be doing? :h:
Reply 16
Hiya! What course will you be doing? :h: