Bored!!!
Bored!!!!

Start watching Flash

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 483
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Gossip Girl was amazing tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg gossip girl was awesome!!! I finished it all in just over 2 weeks :colondollar: where I did nothing but binge eat and watch...

Original post by mobbsy91
Haha, it does really depend tbh... Some nights I find some real gems of threads, or if I visit a sub-forum I haven't in a while, it can give quite a lot of entertainment :biggrin:

It is really good!! I really need to watch Dexter actually, but yes, my revision has always suffered, but it's good for nights when I wouldn't be revising anyway, and just want to relax...

Difficult getting to sleep, and then I usually wake up quite a lot during the night, how about you?

Haha I know. That's true. I think there was one night a few months ago where each thread was live and people were just having a laugh. It was goooood!!!

Omg Dexter is good! The first four seasons are epic but even the rest are amazing! I just loved the entire concept of the show! Oh and breaking bad!!! And I saw all ten seasons of criminal minds in 2 weeks :colondollar: which was good and not so good!

Ahhh fair enough. Um... Difficulty sleeping... I'm running on 5 hours sleep for the past two days. Haha. Normally some friend or another is awake but not today :frown:
Reply 484
Bored!!
Bored!!!
Bored!!!!

Shall we play a game? Until one of us falls asleep? :lol:,
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Start watching Flash

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard of that but never gotten round to watching it!! Will add it to my list :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Omg gossip girl was awesome!!! I finished it all in just over 2 weeks :colondollar: where I did nothing but binge eat and watch...

Haha I know. That's true. I think there was one night a few months ago where each thread was live and people were just having a laugh. It was goooood!!!

Omg Dexter is good! The first four seasons are epic but even the rest are amazing! I just loved the entire concept of the show! Oh and breaking bad!!! And I saw all ten seasons of criminal minds in 2 weeks :colondollar: which was good and not so good!

Ahhh fair enough. Um... Difficulty sleeping... I'm running on 5 hours sleep for the past two days. Haha. Normally some friend or another is awake but not today :frown:

Yepppp!

Haha, it's been on my to watch list for quite a while, so I do think it's time to get into it! Breaking Bad I was so disappointed in. Maybe it's because it was so hyped up, but I wouldn't bother watching it again, whereas other shows I do! Like greys I'm on 3rd viewing, Criminal Minds I've been through twice, NCIS: LA first few seasons I've gone through 3 times... I don't know why, but it's quite fun re-watching!

Fairs!! Yeh it does suck when everything around is quiet... just gets soooooo boring!
Original post by ZuluK
Shall we play a game? Until one of us falls asleep? :lol:,

What game would that be?? :tongue:

A nice little game of shut the **** up.

Spoiler

Reply 488
I've heard of that but never gotten round to watching it!! Will add it to my list :biggrin:

Yepppp!

Haha, it's been on my to watch list for quite a while, so I do think it's time to get into it! Breaking Bad I was so disappointed in. Maybe it's because it was so hyped up, but I wouldn't bother watching it again, whereas other shows I do! Like greys I'm on 3rd viewing, Criminal Minds I've been through twice, NCIS: LA first few seasons I've gone through 3 times... I don't know why, but it's quite fun re-watching!

Fairs!! Yeh it does suck when everything around is quiet... just gets soooooo boring!

Wow how do you watch shows twice or thrice when I have trouble fitting the first time in. :s-smilie: I barely have time to watch hollyoaks at 7 for half hour :rofl:

Never got into NCIS... Didn't like Ziva (think her name is) but CSI - New York was my fave

Haha it does get boring and then I'm left contemplating life which is worse :colonhash:
Original post by XOR_

Spoiler

I'm gonna find you. I'm gonna hunt you down. And then I'm gonna do nothing :tongue:

Original post by ZuluK
Wow how do you watch shows twice or thrice when I have trouble fitting the first time in. :s-smilie: I barely have time to watch hollyoaks at 7 for half hour :rofl:

Never got into NCIS... Didn't like Ziva (think her name is) but CSI - New York was my fave

Haha it does get boring and then I'm left contemplating life which is worse :colonhash:

Purely because like today, I got into bed about 10am or something, and watched about half a series of Greys already today... I just wipe em out xD

Yeh when Ziva joined I kinda went off it a bit! CSI NY was the best, then CSI Miami, and I never really watched the main CSI!

Yuuuuuupppp! Don't do it!!
Reply 490

Didn't think this through... :colondollar: What game would you like to play? :tongue:

Original post by XOR_

Spoiler

:lol: idiot... I wouldn't kill you... Just castrate :h:

Spoiler

4:12 when the world sleeps, unicorn in her bed is starring at the moon wondering why she is not dreaming tonight :moon:
Original post by ZuluK
Didn't think this through... :colondollar: What game would you like to play? :tongue:

:lol: idiot... I wouldn't kill you... Just castrate :h:

Spoiler

Erm, I have no clue :tongue: That's why I asked you!!!
Reply 493
I'm gonna find you. I'm gonna hunt you down. And then I'm gonna do nothing :tongue:

Purely because like today, I got into bed about 10am or something, and watched about half a series of Greys already today... I just wipe em out xD

Yeh when Ziva joined I kinda went off it a bit! CSI NY was the best, then CSI Miami, and I never really watched the main CSI!

Yuuuuuupppp! Don't do it!!

Wow! 10am? How many hours of sleep do you get then? A night/day?

I think I just liked it because of Mac-I love Gary Sinise... Miami was goood... Haha same.. Never got into the main one though for some reason.
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
Reply 495
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
4:12 when the world sleeps, unicorn in her bed is starring at the moon wondering why she is not dreaming tonight :moon:

Damn... You sound so poetic just saying that you're awake :colonhash: you are too good for words :tongue:

Erm, I have no clue :tongue: That's why I asked you!!!

Errrrrrrrrrr..... I really didn't think this through... :lol:

Ummmmm.... 20 questions? Maybe? I don't know?
Reply 496
Original post by John55
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Hi Lemon.... :biggrin:

Your random posts do make me smile and laugh :lol: love them :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Wow! 10am? How many hours of sleep do you get then? A night/day?

I think I just liked it because of Mac-I love Gary Sinise... Miami was goood... Haha same.. Never got into the main one though for some reason.

Usually I'll get 3-4 hours, on a good night a bit more... also depends whether I wake up as well though... Last night was just a bad night so I didn't bother going to bed per se, just got in at 10am and watched TV shows... At least it's relaxing!! How about you though?

Yeh haha, probably just because my dad watched the Miami and NY, but never the main one...
Original post by ZuluK
Damn... You sound so poetic just saying that you're awake :colonhash: you are too good for words :tongue:

:lol: thank you :lol:

This thread is actually heaven :eek3:
I have insomnia fellows :mmm:
Original post by ZuluK

Errrrrrrrrrr..... I really didn't think this through... :lol:

Ummmmm.... 20 questions? Maybe? I don't know?

:dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest