Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:lol: thank you :lol:

This thread is actually heaven :eek3:
I have insomnia fellows :mmm:

Hello :woo:
Original post by mobbsy91
Hello :woo:

Hiiii ! What you up to on this nice night :3 ?
Reply 503
Usually I'll get 3-4 hours, on a good night a bit more... also depends whether I wake up as well though... Last night was just a bad night so I didn't bother going to bed per se, just got in at 10am and watched TV shows... At least it's relaxing!! How about you though?

Yeh haha, probably just because my dad watched the Miami and NY, but never the main one...

Wow! What's the longest you've been without sleep? How are you functioning? Damn... Hope you were okay.. Was it just not being able to sleep? Or....??

Um... Fell asleep at 7am and was woken up at 12 by my mate :colonhash: so roughly about 5 but kept waking up every hour or so... I miss sleeping throughout the night :frown:

:lol: thank you :lol:

This thread is actually heaven :eek3:
I have insomnia fellows :mmm:

Hahaha... Awww do you not sleep either? How come you're awake?
Hiiii ! What you up to on this nice night :3 ?

TSR and watching grey's anatomy!! How about you??
Original post by ZuluK
Didn't think this through... :colondollar: What game would you like to play? :tongue:

:lol: idiot... I wouldn't kill you... Just castrate :h:

Spoiler

In that case,
please kill me
:h:
Original post by ZuluK

Hahaha... Awww do you not sleep either? How come you're awake?

Yep :cry2: I have insomnia sometimes :cry2: you too I suppose ?

TSR and watching grey's anatomy!! How about you??

TSR. And much more ! Like ..

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Wow! What's the longest you've been without sleep? How are you functioning? Damn... Hope you were okay.. Was it just not being able to sleep? Or....??

Um... Fell asleep at 7am and was woken up at 12 by my mate :colonhash: so roughly about 5 but kept waking up every hour or so... I miss sleeping throughout the night :frown:

Erm, longest without sleeping has probably been about 60ish hours - by the end of that I didn't need to worry about trying to go to sleep because I fell onto my bed and was gone!! And going a night without sleep isn't really a problem now, the second night with a lot less or no sleep though is when **** starts ****ing up! Yeh, just couldn't sleep, so got to the point where was no point keeping trying!

Haha, should've told your mates to leave you the **** alone :biggrin: I'm probably with you on that, I'd mind a lot less if it was continuous sleep!!
Reply 508
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D

Omg I like that song!!! Heard a few days ago it was gooood!!! Though I've been listening to Chris Brown again :colondollar: Check his song out called paradise... It's pretty decent :tongue:

:dontknow:

Haha lol that's helps.

So tell me, 91 your date of birth or the year you graduated or a random number? :colondollar: :tongue:

TSR. And much more ! Like ..

Spoiler

Haha, well TSR is pretty damned good for procrastination... during the night as well as day :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Omg I like that song!!! Heard a few days ago it was gooood!!! Though I've been listening to Chris Brown again :colondollar: Check his song out called paradise... It's pretty decent :tongue:

Haha lol that's helps.

So tell me, 91 your date of birth or the year you graduated or a random number? :colondollar: :tongue:

Haha, so many people ask me that :tongue: If I'd graduated back then, I'd be a little concerned that I still bother myself with TSR :biggrin: It's just a random number in fact!

EDIT: Totally not stalking you, but you at uni?
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha, well TSR is pretty damned good for procrastination... during the night as well as day :biggrin:

I'm procrastinating right now from studying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fairs! I just use the excuse of nighttime isn't prime studying time, so no need to call it procrastination :biggrin:

So true .. TSR is only here to RUIN our studies , and we can't even escape :ninja:

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:
So true .. TSR is only here to RUIN our studies , and we can't even escape :ninja:

:console:

I know!!! They say it helps students get better grades... hell no!
Reply 515
Original post by XOR_
In that case,
please kill me
:h:

Your death is my command... Just tell me where you live and I'll do it... slow and painful fast and painless :colone:

Awww... Is it stress related or just random bursts of not being able to sleep?

Not so much insomnia as much as just messed up sleeping pattern and getting used to surviving on 4 hours sleep :tongue:

What's your plan for the night? :h:

Erm, longest without sleeping has probably been about 60ish hours - by the end of that I didn't need to worry about trying to go to sleep because I fell onto my bed and was gone!! And going a night without sleep isn't really a problem now, the second night with a lot less or no sleep though is when **** starts ****ing up! Yeh, just couldn't sleep, so got to the point where was no point keeping trying!

Haha, should've told your mates to leave you the **** alone :biggrin: I'm probably with you on that, I'd mind a lot less if it was continuous sleep!!

60 hours wow... Yeah I can imagine you passed out after... How long have you had trouble sleeping?

The second night is when I'm hyper as hell... The third night I'd be cranky and then I'd pass out lol

I did... Countless times... :colonhash: But apparently friends means no matter how much I swear they'll still ring you. It's the waking up at random times and realising you've only slept for half hour that pisses me off.
Reply 516
Haha, so many people ask me that :tongue: If I'd graduated back then, I'd be a little concerned that I still bother myself with TSR :biggrin: It's just a random number in fact!

EDIT: Totally not stalking you, but you at uni?

Haha... You never know... You could've graduated and have decided to go into early retirement meaning you spend your time on TSR :wink:

Haha yep at uni. First year but started late.

Wbu? School? Uni? Work? Or a student of life?
Original post by ZuluK
Your death is my command... Just tell me where you live and I'll do it... slow and painful fast and painless :colone:

Not so much insomnia as much as just messed up sleeping pattern and getting used to surviving on 4 hours sleep :tongue:

60 hours wow... Yeah I can imagine you passed out after... How long have you had trouble sleeping?

The second night is when I'm hyper as hell... The third night I'd be cranky and then I'd pass out lol

I did... Countless times... :colonhash: But apparently friends means no matter how much I swear they'll still ring you. It's the waking up at random times and realising you've only slept for half hour that pisses me off.

Yeh pretty much - with a little helping hand of booze towards the end and it's a relatively good night! Erm, it kinda started not quite as bad when I was about 15/16, but has got a lot worse since coming to uni.

Yeh just get the adrenaline pumping and keeping you going :biggrin:

Haha, you should just constantly call them then :tongue: And yeh, I always roll over, look at my phone, ****!!!!
Original post by ZuluK
Haha... You never know... You could've graduated and have decided to go into early retirement meaning you spend your time on TSR :wink:

Haha yep at uni. First year but started late.

Wbu? School? Uni? Work? Or a student of life?

That's true - would've had to have been making **** tons when graduated for that to viable though :tongue:
Ahh nice! I'm first year uni, straight from school!
I know!!! They say it helps students get better grades... hell no!

That's what they say :ninja: they're lying to us :ninja: it's a conspiracy :ninja:

Original post by ZuluK

Just random insomnia :dontknow: it used to happen to me last year quite a lot , and then it stopped but these days it comes again :eek: don't know why :lol: whatever I'm used to it now lol

WOW 4h ?! *my apologies my queen, you deserve such a title my queen :girl: *

Not much haha , just chilling in bed, browsing TSR, chatting .. :P
You ? :3

Quick Reply

Latest