The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:h: Hows it going Lemon?

I feel like a woman
Reply 561
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha yeh exactly... almost makes it harder especially when you kinda fudge the numbers to make them fit, but you fudge them to fit the different answers and everything goes to mush!!!!

Yeh exactly... it's not toooo toooo long between now and summer at least! How did you not!???!? Just naturally intelligent? :tongue: I've always had to do loads of revision, never done enough, and for A levels sat at mediocre results!

Sometimes they are :tongue: I have to usually be drunk before I get to them, otherwise I can find meeting people etc really difficult! Once I'm drunk though, then I'm up for a bit of fun and crazy and hopefully pass out!!

Haha exactly. But the moment when you know the answer and it's on the list and you feel like doing a fist pump because you know it's right! Awww I love it :biggrin:

Haha I wish I was naturally intelligent... Nope just lucky and came out with good grades lol. But if I'd revised could've come out with A* I think or as my mama tells me :lol:

I don't get drunk but seeing people drunk and acting out of the norm is hilarious. The amount of videos I've got of people acting crazy is mental :tongue: the best time to let loose
:h: Hows it going Lemon?

How r u?
Original post by ZuluK
Haha exactly. But the moment when you know the answer and it's on the list and you feel like doing a fist pump because you know it's right! Awww I love it :biggrin:

Haha I wish I was naturally intelligent... Nope just lucky and came out with good grades lol. But if I'd revised could've come out with A* I think or as my mama tells me :lol:

I don't get drunk but seeing people drunk and acting out of the norm is hilarious. The amount of videos I've got of people acting crazy is mental :tongue: the best time to let loose

Yeh but let's be honest, how often does that happen... :tongue: Once every 5 or so questions maybe :biggrin:

Ahh fair enough, yeh my dad is always like "We both know you could've done more revision and got better grades..."

Ok, I just wouldn't know how to act though!! Like, I'd just find it so awkward if everyone else was drunk... Yeh, you're probably the kind of person I look at and yell at for filming me doing something :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Pretty much the same... Sleep is not coming for me.

What you up to? :biggrin:

TSR and listening to guitar instrumentals... what else is there to do at this time of the day? I guess I could put my flares on and bust some moves....
Reply 565
Oh my god, stop being so cruel :tongue: I'd have to get the ****ing bus into town atm, and I don't even know if the bus runs right now!!!!!! :angry:

Yeh pretty much xD :biggrin: You shouldn't be so naughty then :tongue:

Yeh kinda, I definitely relate to the not falling asleep and then missing the alarm again haha! I can rarely ever just wake up at my alarm and get out of bed though which is why a few minutes pre-warning is nice!

Haha!!! The perks of driving... But if I go... It means leaving my bed... Unless I take my duvet with me... Hmmmm... Yep Guna go... Lol :biggrin: in about half hour lol.

Haha damn... I would bring one to you but that's creepy and really stalkerish :tongue:

Oiii.... I'm not naughty just misunderstood :wink:

I rarely put my alarm on now because I'm always awake or stil haven't slept so pointless. Haha tho I can feel the tiredness creeping up to me and my eyes :shock:
Reply 566
Yeh, since writing that post, and then replying to your other two, I've changed my mind on trying :tongue: Just gonna watch Grey's Anatomy!!! Got a 9am lecture, but I might have a lie down after that's finished tbh! Might be easier

Loool... Awww... Try to sleep at least one or two hours... Damn 9am lecture! Wow! How are you going to survive? Are you a caffeine addict?
Original post by ZuluK
Haha!!! The perks of driving... But if I go... It means leaving my bed... Unless I take my duvet with me... Hmmmm... Yep Guna go... Lol :biggrin: in about half hour lol.

Haha damn... I would bring one to you but that's creepy and really stalkerish :tongue:

Oiii.... I'm not naughty just misunderstood :wink:

I rarely put my alarm on now because I'm always awake or stil haven't slept so pointless. Haha tho I can feel the tiredness creeping up to me and my eyes :shock:

Haha, yeh, I can't wait till next year when I can keep my car up at uni!!! Take your duvet :biggrin: And grrrrrrr damn you :tongue:

BRING ME SOME!!!!! Really not stalkerish :biggrin: (How weird would it be if we were at the same uni though... o.O)

Yehhh, that's what they all say :tongue:

I always do nowadays, because after missing a couple of morning lessons at my old school, and some registered seminars at uni, I'm always paranoid that I might just sleep through, so it's usually there to catch me if needed!
Original post by John55
I feel like a woman

ermmmm....why? :redface:

Original post by John55
How r u?

Good..I've sorted my sleep pattern out a little....
Original post by ZuluK
Loool... Awww... Try to sleep at least one or two hours... Damn 9am lecture! Wow! How are you going to survive? Are you a caffeine addict?

Yeh I might! I may fall asleep whilst watching Grey's Anatomy which would be quite nice!! And it's gonna be grim xD Will have to leave extra early to make sure I don't have to queue for coffee!!!!!! The troubles of student life xD

Spoiler

Reply 570
Yeh but let's be honest, how often does that happen... :tongue: Once every 5 or so questions maybe :biggrin:

Ahh fair enough, yeh my dad is always like "We both know you could've done more revision and got better grades..."

Ok, I just wouldn't know how to act though!! Like, I'd just find it so awkward if everyone else was drunk... Yeh, you're probably the kind of person I look at and yell at for filming me doing something :biggrin:

The thing that's getting me through is that you need 40% to pass and first year doesn't count :u: we can do it!!!

OMG I got that throughout GCSEs and ALevels and I'm like mama! I got A's what more do you want :frown: lol

Haha most likely. I once awkwardly filmed a guy coming out to his friend that he was gay... And when he denied It after I had proof which I deleted because it wasn't right of me. He still to this day claims he's straight. Been 5 years :redface:
Reply 571
I am a naturally a night owl, however, tonight I think my lack of sleep is a result of stress and erratic sleeping pattern of late.
Original post by ZuluK
The thing that's getting me through is that you need 40% to pass and first year doesn't count :u: we can do it!!!

OMG I got that throughout GCSEs and ALevels and I'm like mama! I got A's what more do you want :frown: lol

Haha most likely. I once awkwardly filmed a guy coming out to his friend that he was gay... And when he denied It after I had proof which I deleted because it wasn't right of me. He still to this day claims he's straight. Been 5 years :redface:

Yeh I know, but my parents would probably disown me if I get below 2:1 xD

Ahaha, yeh! GSCEs were relatively good, but A levels did drop down lower than I would've liked and so they weren't too happy about that xD

Yeh exactly... all kind of strange things go on when drunk - you totally should've made a copy of that video though...
Original post by Jivi
I am a naturally a night owl, however, tonight I think my lack of sleep is a result of stress and erratic sleeping pattern of late.

Hello!!
ermmmm....why? :redface:

Good..I've sorted my sleep pattern out a little....

I don't, it was just filler, like going 'uhmmm'... after collecting my thoughts I've decided that I feel meh... :s-smilie:

Ah... :redface:

Spoiler

Reply 574
Haha, yeh, I can't wait till next year when I can keep my car up at uni!!! Take your duvet :biggrin: And grrrrrrr damn you :tongue:

BRING ME SOME!!!!! Really not stalkerish :biggrin: (How weird would it be if we were at the same uni though... o.O)

Yehhh, that's what they all say :tongue:

I always do nowadays, because after missing a couple of morning lessons at my old school, and some registered seminars at uni, I'm always paranoid that I might just sleep through, so it's usually there to catch me if needed!

Haha grrrrrrrrr????? Grrrrr???? Loooool! That cracked me up!!!

Now if we were at the same uni it would be weird but I'm at home... So not at uni... What uni are you at though? Anyway? :tongue: if you're close by I will totally swing by with a burger and a duvet :biggrin:

Yeah that's true. It's good to have a back up! In case you don't wake up... Done that twice and then just emailed the lecturer saying "traffic" lol but we have to keep 80% attendance :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha grrrrrrrrr????? Grrrrr???? Loooool! That cracked me up!!!

Now if we were at the same uni it would be weird but I'm at home... So not at uni... What uni are you at though? Anyway? :tongue: if you're close by I will totally swing by with a burger and a duvet :biggrin:

Yeah that's true. It's good to have a back up! In case you don't wake up... Done that twice and then just emailed the lecturer saying "traffic" lol but we have to keep 80% attendance :colonhash:

Haha, I love grrrrrrrr :tongue: GRRRRRRR :tongue:

Haha fair enough, I go to UEA though!! The likelihood is, you won't be close by, and chances are you're probably on the other side of the country or something :tongue:

Haha always that excuse... :tongue: Definitely naughty and not misunderstood then :tongue:
Reply 576
Yeh I might! I may fall asleep whilst watching Grey's Anatomy which would be quite nice!! And it's gonna be grim xD Will have to leave extra early to make sure I don't have to queue for coffee!!!!!! The troubles of student life xD

Spoiler

That would be nice and I'll be waiting for your reply and then I'll be like "Awww he's fallen asleep! :colondollar:" haha...

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
That would be nice and I'll be waiting for your reply and then I'll be like "Awww he's fallen asleep! :colondollar:" haha...

Spoiler

Haha perhaps xD

Spoiler

Reply 578
Yeh I know, but my parents would probably disown me if I get below 2:1 xD

Ahaha, yeh! GSCEs were relatively good, but A levels did drop down lower than I would've liked and so they weren't too happy about that xD

Yeh exactly... all kind of strange things go on when drunk - you totally should've made a copy of that video though...

Hello!!

Lol that's what my sister said to me. If I get a 2:2 she will personally kick me out of the house!

At least you passed and you got into uni. :h: So they must've been good enough.

The worst thing is if they don't remember and you do.. And they've embarrassed themselves. :teehee: and you have your own private joke.

Ummmm.... I may have sent it to one person who I trust with my life so I know it won't go anywhere but I don't have it on my phone sooo...... :wink:
Original post by John55
I don't, it was just filler, like going 'uhmmm'... after collecting my thoughts I've decided that I feel meh... :s-smilie:

Ah... :redface:

Spoiler

Oh I see, yes when in doubt of how you're feeling result in filling that space with "I feel like a woman", especially of your genitals say otherwise. :smile: Good choice!

:redface: I'll take what I get tbh, I woke up at 2:40am but I'm over the moon I slept through some of the dark hours of the night! :biggrin:

I'm hungry :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest