The Student Room Group

How does one get popular?

I don't want to get popular (however nice it sounds), but I want to know how people can become so popular even if they are total dicks

Scroll to see replies

*cringe*
Original post by Fordrin
I don't want to get popular (however nice it sounds), but I want to know how people can become so popular even if they are total dicks

there you said it, have a big paenus
Reply 3
Original post by thefatone
there you said it, have a big paenus

oh no no no no. The girls, openly say that they have tiny dicks
Original post by Fordrin

The most of dicks do what the majority likes. There is not a recipe for success. It may be an action, the look, any sayings, etc. what would lead to popularity
Original post by Fordrin
oh no no no no. The girls, openly say that they have tiny dicks

i see.... well you need to show them your manliness at full mast and they'll be begging for the D in no time, then you'll be popular 100%works everytime
Reply 6
Original post by Fordrin

In real life or in this forum?
lol popularity doesnt mean anything when you get 25+. Truth is, those "popular" kids are now on benefits and live in crappy council houses.
Popularity has a lot to do with attractiveness and charisma. You can be a total dick but still manage to schmooze your way to the 'top' of the social ladder.
Reply 9
popular doesnt always mean to be liked, you can be hated to be popular
if your going for the negative route, spout a load of racial hatred.
Post dank memes
Original post by ripjonsnow
lol popularity doesnt mean anything when you get 25+. Truth is, those "popular" kids are now on benefits and live in crappy council houses.

That's just a nerd's fantasy.

Truth is, most popular people will have great social skills (and other good traits) that will help them become successful.

Most of the popular people I knew at school are doing very well.
Can you be more specific

Do you mean well-known like everyone knows you and talks to you(like literally everyone
Or people aspire to be you?

Tbh, there are lots of people who are known to be 'popular' in my year but I didn't even know they existed till my friends brought up the fact they are 'popular'- the fact is that they smoke, drink and random crap like that. It's weird because I know more people overall then them which is weird- like in different years added together.
Original post by anonwinner

Truth is, most popular people will have great social skills (and other good traits) that will help them become successful.

Ok man, see how important popularity is when you struggling for a job on the estate.
Ok man, see how important popularity is when you struggling for a job on the estate.

I have firmed an unconditional offer from the #1 ranked university for graduate salaries in the UK, so I doubt I'll ever be struggling for a job on "the estate".
I have firmed an unconditional offer from the #1 ranked university for graduate salaries in the UK, so I doubt I'll ever be struggling for a job on "the estate".

Whatever floats your boat. Lets see what happens in a few years.
Whatever floats your boat. Lets see what happens in a few years.

You'll be rolling in money after graduating from Bournemouth University

Shh let them have their delusions and pretenses to superiority.
Reply 18
Be attractive
Original post by Tom78
Be attractive

Original post by BookBird
Popularity has a lot to do with attractiveness and charisma. You can be a total dick but still manage to schmooze your way to the 'top' of the social ladder.

Are we talking about both genders or the female one in particular? I have made the experience that male persons are very rarely successful in being a dick but having attractiveness and charisma at the same time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending