The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
Coleman, Stones, Jagielka all injured and Funes mori ruled out of the semi-final

Yeah if we don't win that game...

You're welcome.

They have nobody left and their morale is at an all time low. If you don't win this FA Cup, LVG should retire from management.
Rooney doesn't deserve to start on the back of that performance, everyone else deserves to keep their place
Coleman, Stones, Jagielka all injured and Funes mori ruled out of the semi-final

Yeah if we don't win that game...

imagine thinking Lukaku isnt going to smash Blind's back doors in :redface:
Reply 7903
Original post by zKlown
When Schneiderlin catches @KingKoala slippin' on road

Then he'll run up on ya and say
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Rooney doesn't deserve to start on the back of that performance, everyone else deserves to keep their place

not sure if 2015
not sure if 2014
not sure if 2013

actually when was the last time Rooney showed he deserved to start :holmes:
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Then he'll run up on ya and say

apparently this guy turns out to be a faggot which is interesting cuz the wire is meant to be contextually accurate and then Nas got that line like 'some niggaz **** they enemies in they ass when they catch 'em'

yeah..
Original post by swirly
imagine thinking Lukaku isnt going to smash Blind's back doors in :redface:

Van Gaal: "I only want to play attacking football and we have done that this season but only at a slow tempo."

This guy is ****ing crazy
Reply 7908
Original post by Lúcio
You're welcome.

They have nobody left and their morale is at an all time low. If you don't win this FA Cup, LVG should retire from management.

They were already in piss poor form and riddled with injuries
Original post by Lúcio
You're welcome.

Not because of you
17 home games (same as every other team)
37 points (1st in the league)
7 goals conceded (Arsenal next lowest with 11)

LvG has made Old Trafford a fortress again
Not because of you

EXCUSE ME?

You won't have to deal with the brick wall that is Funes Mori...

An empty one too

Original post by Lúcio
EXCUSE ME?

You won't have to deal with the brick wall that is Funes Mori...

Because it was your fault he got a red right?

He's **** anyways like their whole team
17 home games (same as every other team)
37 points (1st in the league)
7 goals conceded (Arsenal next lowest with 11)

I love LVG, he has done a fantastic job. He has gotten rid of all of the deadwood, and brought in some fantastic players - can we disagree with any of his signings? The only criticism in that space is that he let players like Hernandez go and did not replace him, but it will take time to add depth to our team. We have to accept our time in the shadows, and to rebuild and come back as a European powerhouse, which will happen in the next 5-10 years. As I've mentioned before, I'm not overly bothered if we don't qualify for CL because we don't stand a chance of winning it and don't need it to attract players - plus we're ****ing rich bro, **** dat 50M lost revenue.

He has converted Smalling from a twiggy defender into a defensive titan, and also a leader. He has unravelled some great prospects, mainly Rashford.

Yes his playing style is boring and lacks attacking instinct, but he has given us solid foundations which Mou can build on in the summer.
John Stones= lel.
John stones is just being poorly managed. He is 21 years old. It's clear that he's a great talent/prospect. He just needs to leave Everton this summer and find a club and manager that can help him progress.
Original post by Rk2k14
John Stones= lel.

Cc

Sakho > Stones
So, Balague says that LVG is staying as per his sources...

Honestly never been so disappointed in terms of football, this is a similar feeling to when I found out Ronaldo was leaving :colonhash: I think the fans are going to give up soon and stop going to matches if he stays, even last night so many tickets were available...
Reply 7918
Original post by Lúcio
This might be the worst set of semi-finalists I've even seen in an FA Cup.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but out of all the teams left, you play the best football...

Considering the teams left are Watford, Palace, Everton and United.. I don't think it's too shocking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7919
Original post by SA-1
Considering the teams left are Watford, Palace, Everton and United.. I don't think it's too shocking

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh United play some of the worst football in the league though.

Anyway I want United to come 4th.

Latest