The Student Room Group

Best TV Shows recommendations?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The Inbetweeners, Mrs Brown's Boys, Silk, Dr Foster... There's so many!
Here is mine list:
May I come in Madam
Comedy Classes
Shavdhan India
Original post by asif007
24 - best drama ever :smile:
Homeland
Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire
Sons Of Anarchy
House MD
Narcos
The Sopranos

Also, if you like comedies:

Spoiler

I still don't get why people love Breaking Bad sooooo much!! For me it was pretty mediocre, and I don't think I could subject myself to watching it over again, unlike other TV shows which I can do!
Original post by mobbsy91
I still don't get why people love Breaking Bad sooooo much!! For me it was pretty mediocre, and I don't think I could subject myself to watching it over again, unlike other TV shows which I can do!

I suppose you can't please everyone. I really enjoyed Breaking Bad and finished all of it really quickly. But I don't re-watch any shows, even if they're really addictive like 24. Why waste time re-watching shows when there are so many new ones?
The X Files
Original post by asif007
I suppose you can't please everyone. I really enjoyed Breaking Bad and finished all of it really quickly. But I don't re-watch any shows, even if they're really addictive like 24. Why waste time re-watching shows when there are so many new ones?

True, it just seems EVERYONE loves it... xD

There are, but there's something about going back to a show, especially one with like 10 seasons, by the time you've watched all 10, watched some other shows, I forget a lot about what's happened, and when re-watching them, I'm like "oh my god, I totally forgot that" or "i didn't remember it like that"...

I definitely should spend more time watching new shows rather than re-watching though I suppose. :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest