The Student Room Group

Young woman gang raped in shopping centre car park

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingBradly
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/young-woman-gang-raped-at-94534/

What a horrific thing. This seems like a very unusual attack to me.

Crime is out of control in many of Britain's multi story car parks. They are impossible to police with their rabbit warren of passageways meaning they're occupied by criminals and gangsters.
Near us is Rotacentre car park nobody goes above deck 4, only the stupid use the lifts. There are muggers lurking behind corners. And even a strange drugged up person living in the toilets behind the lifts who is used by the gangsters to bite people and scare them into handing over valuables.

The police are scared to enter as its impossible to patrol.

The only solution is to tear down these crime ridden multi storey car parks that were built in the 1960s when crime wasn't an issue.
Original post by Butternuts96
What's wrong with a decreasing number of white coloured people in the UK?

One step towards genocide. Read a book...
Reply 42
Original post by Kieran1996
Very clever, thrown in a bunch of media reports to back your claims up. I am sorry but the media is hardly a reliably source, especially when we have Rupert sitting at the top and with him being a strong Leave supporter.

How many of these backward countries have you been to then? I have been to a few and infact have family from a few and no one I met or know there would commit what you have stated.

What you have done is stereotype a bunch of people which is absolutely disgutsting. These countries you mention will have a larger population and common sense will tell you that means more rotten eggs.

NOW BACK TO THE OP ARTICLE

Please tell me where the article mentions the offenders nationality? I can see from your profile picture you clearly want out of the EU but there is no need to bring irrelevant information to the table m8.

If I had the time I'd argue with stats and articles but some of us have full time jobs and education to be getting on with, unlike Leave supporters. But I guess you would not like that generalisation would you?

P.S. Very funny that you mock those countries yet we still have "whites" who commit here.

I'm not sure quite what to make of this nasty rant.

What on earth are you even saying though, are you saying that FGM doesn't happen in Africa? Are you saying that in Islamic Republics that stoning and beheading are not the punishments for the crimes I've listed such as homosexuality, blasphemy and adultery. Is that just a big western conspiracy? - address this point.

Are you saying that women aren't forced to wear hijabs and burkas in certain countries like Saudi Arabia, and that corrective rape and public lynchings of suspected witches and homosexuals doesn't happen in countries like Kenya?

Are the BBC, Guardian, Independent and Amnesty international all owned by Rupert Murdoch?

You really are saying some nonsensical stuff here. What countries have you been to and what countries do you have family in? How does that make you more able to judge the issues there than the BBC is able to or international charities like Amnesty?

In the entirety of Africa and the Middle East only 6 countries have a greater population than the UK. But, how does that explain that female genital mutilation doesn't happen in native European families in Britain, and that Britain doesn't execute people for homosexuality, and that Britons don't murder and eat Albinos, and that Britain doesn't allow corrective rape, and that Britain doesn't tolerate public lynchings. Your point about population just makes no sense.

Finally, what does the leave side of the European Union membership debate have to do with any of this? I support Brexit and so does a random Australian who owns the tabloids that I haven't once referenced or linked to?

I never even bloody mentioned anything to do with anyone's nationality. I replied to this comment (sorry to alert you Kieran)

define "backwards regions"

Nothing what so ever I've said has been a sterotype. It's all backed by independent, non-biased articles from respected media outlets not owned by Rupert Murdoch.
Original post by Roofas
I'm not sure quite what to make of this nasty rant.

What on earth are you even saying though, are you saying that FGM doesn't happen in Africa? Are you saying that in Islamic Republics that stoning and beheading are not the punishments for the crimes I've listed such as homosexuality, blasphemy and adultery. Is that just a big western conspiracy? - address this point.

Are you saying that women aren't forced to wear hijabs and burkas in certain countries like Saudi Arabia, and that corrective rape and public lynchings of suspected witches and homosexuals doesn't happen in countries like Kenya?

Are the BBC, Guardian, Independent and Amnesty international all owned by Rupert Murdoch?

You really are saying some nonsensical stuff here. What countries have you been to and what countries do you have family in? How does that make you more able to judge the issues there than the BBC is able to or international charities like Amnesty?

In the entirety of Africa and the Middle East only 6 countries have a greater population than the UK. But, how does that explain that female genital mutilation doesn't happen in native European families in Britain, and that Britain doesn't execute people for homosexuality, and that Britons don't murder and eat Albinos, and that Britain doesn't allow corrective rape, and that Britain doesn't tolerate public lynchings. Your point about population just makes no sense.

Finally, what does the leave side of the European Union membership debate have to do with any of this? I support Brexit and so does a random Australian who owns the tabloids that I haven't once referenced or linked to?

I never even bloody mentioned anything to do with anyone's nationality. I replied to this comment (sorry to alert you Kieran)

Nothing what so ever I've said has been a sterotype. It's all backed by independent, non-biased articles from respected media outlets not owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Firstly let me apologise if my reply came across as a rant, it was not intended that way :colondollar:

I am not disagreeing with you that those shocking things occur. It's not a consipracy.

On that note I think I will just back away and accept your argument was too good for me ...
Reply 44
Firstly let me apologise if my reply came across as a rant, it was not intended that way :colondollar:

I am not disagreeing with you that those shocking things occur. It's not a consipracy.

On that note I think I will just back away and accept your argument was too good for me ...

Yeah I'm sorry too, my post seems a little aggressive too, it's a bad habit of mine :s-smilie:
Original post by Roofas
Yeah I'm sorry too, my post seems a little aggressive too, it's a bad habit of mine :s-smilie:

Haha it is very easy to get heated on this forum when you're involved in several threads and trying to be a keyboard warrior :P

But it was definitely an interesting debate
Original post by KingBradly
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/young-woman-gang-raped-at-94534/

What a horrific thing. This seems like a very unusual attack to me.

The poor woman. I hope these vile excuses for humans get a long, long sentence.
Original post by Zerforax
Only thing that was missing from your post was "I'm not racist but.." :rolleyes:

The UK has had huge immigration since the end of WWII so is this now just a modern problem or has this been happening for the last 70 years?

Can you point out which cultures from around the world include gang raping as the norm as a part of their culture?

While it might be the case that other countries have higher rape rates - do you associate that with the culture or with the fact that perpetrators are not caught/punished and therefore do as they please because they know they can get away with it? The fact that the abduction happened in broad daylight in such a public area points to the latter.

We see the same rise in rape being used as a weapon in wars and even gangs in the UK because the rapists know they can get away with it.

I don't know what the solution is but I'm hoping it's better than "let's blame the immigrants".

Genuine question - if we got rid of immigrants (to be defined whether new or first gen or up to third gen or just anyone who came from another country if they aren't white*) and only had "white" culture - do you think crime would no longer exist?

Err the uk only had mass immigration from the turn of the century check you facts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PoorBastward
One step towards genocide. Read a book...

How on Earth is the decreasing number of white people considered genocide? Only a deluded racist can think something like that.
Original post by wednesday_adams
I'm not saying that this was necessarily comitted by people who have immigrated to the UK from countires where this type of atrocity is more common, but unfortunately the stats cannot be ignored that incidents like these are increasing in numbers in the UK.
This is what happens when we introduce other cultures into the UK that refuse to abandon their medieval and atrocious views, and practices that are viewed abhorrent in the UK, but normal in their eyes.
This is why incidences such as FGM have been on the rise in the UK. Many of these people live in cultures where women have little respect, and are treated in ways that are simply unacceptable here. However, through lax immigration policies , we introduce a range of people who refuse to adapt to our culture, and continue to carry out their backwards practices in the UK.

Don't be afraid to say the words "Islam" and "Muslims".
How on Earth is the decreasing number of white people considered genocide? Only a deluded racist can think something like that.

It is cultural suicide. Middle eastern and african people have lower average iq than western people. Civilisation in the west will decline with cultural practises being adopted that are against liberal ones of the west. No one would welcome this even non-white people who live here already. Unless they are rascist that is.
Original post by Born_Survivor
It is cultural suicide. Middle eastern and african people have lower average iq than western people. Civilisation in the west will decline with cultural practises being adopted that are against liberal ones of the west. No one would welcome this even non-white people who live here already. Unless they are rascist that is.

Those are incredulous assumptions. they're in fact completely baseless and outrageous! How can you say whites are smarter than non-white? ARE YOU AWARE OF HOW RACIST YOU SOUND?

Also, are you forgetting that it's not just immigrants causing the decreasing number of white people. There are also inter-racial marriages. But obviously you don't want your white people marrying non-whites. Gee, what historical era does this remind me of?
Those are incredulous assumptions. they're in fact completely baseless and outrageous! How can you say whites are smarter than non-white? ARE YOU AWARE OF HOW RACIST YOU SOUND?

Also, are you forgetting that it's not just immigrants causing the decreasing number of white people. There are also inter-racial marriages. But obviously you don't want your white people marrying non-whites. Gee, what historical era does this remind me of?

https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country

The research proves my point i cant find the map but acerage iq is lower. Facts are facts.

I dont care who marries who. Nice strawman.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The_Opinion
As you are incredibly naïve.

Explain it to me then.
https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country

The research proves my point i cant find the map but acerage iq is lower. Facts are facts.

No. We're not talking about UK people being more clever than non-UK people. We're talking about WHITES versus non whites. You genuinely tried to change the topic to make yourself seem as though you were right. Wow. That is astounding.
I dont care who marries who. Nice strawman.

Yes you do care who marries who. Because if a black/brown person married one your "oh-so-pure" white people, it would decrease the proportion of the white population. It's not just the immigrants causing the decline. As you said it yourself before; facts are facts.
No. We're not talking about UK people being more clever than non-UK people. We're talking about WHITES versus non whites. You genuinely tried to change the topic to make yourself seem as though you were right. Wow. That is astounding.

I said middle eastern and africans have a lower iq and I backed it up with evidence. Are you trying to claim that this evidence does not matter?
Yes you do care who marries who. Because if a black/brown person married one your "oh-so-pure" white people, it would decrease the proportion of the white population. It's not just the immigrants causing the decline. As you said it yourself before; facts are facts.

I am telling you what i think you cannot tell me what i think people are free to marry who they want in this country and i am happy with that. I do not want this country to becone majority non white but this does not mean i want to force people to marry only to their own race.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending