The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
Our great President François II had however said that he would tackle unemployment. Unfortunately, his exhausting inactivity has not been rewarded. Apparently, nobody said to him that words are not enough to create jobs.

Nonetheless, I have no doubt that the Honourable members of the Opposition, who have spent four years debating and elaborating a strong set of reforms, will succeed in making France great again.

Dear François is crap. Inverser la courbe du chômage ? Erm still waiting for it.

I truly hope you're right , because the country is falling down so hard ..
Original post by Hydeman
Take it from somebody who went to a state comprehensive -- most likely not. xD

I shall bribe thank you with rep! (:colone:)

Okay I believe my employee then ! Someone told me once that an employee was superior to his superior :innocent:

A awarded :mmm:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Okay I believe my employee then ! Someone told me once that an employee was superior to his superior :innocent:

:biggrin: :five:

A awarded :mmm:

Totally earned that. :smug:
Original post by Hydeman
:biggrin: :five:

Totally earned that. :smug:

Btw I'm so sad I'm not even quoted in your profile :cry2: I deserve a place :cry2:

The PRSOM is real :mmm:
Btw I'm so sad I'm not even quoted in your profile :cry2: I deserve a place :cry2:

True, but I haven't noticed anything you've said to me that has a review-ey quality to it (no offence). :K: I mean, I try to include things that are reviews and at the same time slightly humorous/ironic. xD

Will keep a lookout from now on, though. :colone: For now, it's bedtime for L'Homme Caché. Good night. :h:
Original post by Hydeman
True, but I haven't noticed anything you've said to me that has a review-ey quality to it (no offence). :K: I mean, I try to include things that are reviews and at the same time slightly humorous/ironic. xD

Will keep a lookout from now on, though. :colone: For now, it's bedtime for L'Homme Caché. Good night. :h:

:unimpressed: well you have the nickname I picked in your profile :u:

Hahaha I was kidding don't worry :lol: :lol:
Good night :hi:
Guess who's back
Back again
Amy's back!
Tell a friend!
:cool:

Spoiler

@ForestShadow @Matrix123 @SeanFM @SophieSmall @Andy98
Hey guys !! Hope everyone's doing well :h:
I could talk to Rickman Always and she wanted you to know that she thinks about all of you :heart:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Guess who's back
Back again
Amy's back!
Tell a friend!
:cool:

Spoiler

Hellooooo !! :excited: :excited:
What's up :3 ? How you doin ?
Hellooooo !! :excited: :excited:
What's up :3 ? How you doin ?

Unicroissaaant! I mishedchuu! :jumphug:

The roof. Hahhahahah hhahaha hhaha haha ha ha... ha... ha...... ._.

I'm great! But still sick. I'm always sick. :lol: Been revising and prepping for uni, like a gewd boi :yep:

What about you? C:
Unicroissaaant! I mishedchuu! :jumphug:

The roof. Hahhahahah hhahaha hhaha haha ha ha... ha... ha...... ._.

I'm great! But still sick. I'm always sick. :lol: Been revising and prepping for uni, like a gewd boi :yep:

What about you? C:

Missed you too :lovehug:

Lololol I genuinely laughed when I read your laugh xDDD

Hope you'll get well soon :hugs:

I'm doing well thank :h: Except yesterday when I went for a run I had a discomfort - ****ing asthma.. - I have to admit I forced a bit, instead of stopping , I finally could not breathe anymore.. Hahaha whatever, I forced so much that I can't breathe well today :frown: You know when your lungs are whistling ! Grrrrr it's such an uncomfortable feeling ! Plus I can't stop caughing :lol:
Whatever, it means no run tonight :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

What you up to :3 ?
Missed you too :lovehug:

Lololol I genuinely laughed when I read your laugh xDDD

Hope you'll get well soon :hugs:

I'm doing well thank :h: Except yesterday when I went for a run I had a discomfort - ****ing asthma.. - I have to admit I forced a bit, instead of stopping , I finally could not breathe anymore.. Hahaha whatever, I forced so much that I can't breathe well today :frown: You know when your lungs are whistling ! Grrrrr it's such an uncomfortable feeling ! Plus I can't stop caughing :lol:
Whatever, it means no run tonight :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

What you up to :3 ?

Hahagggaha xDDDD

Thanks C:

Ohhh that's bad. I know exactly how you feel. Frikkin' asthma. ****ing lives since 450 BC ;_;
Hope it gets better soon. WHY WERE YOU PUSHING YOURSELF?! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN YOU'RE LUNGS ARE MESSED UP!! YOU'RE A GODDAMN MED STUDENT!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN :angry: Seriously, u stooped. pls dun dai. ;_;

Ohhh I better get out of here then, I'm just gonna make you roll on the floor and laugh like a maniac, because I'm so fanneh and hilarious. ._:

YOu better not run today :unimpressed:

Ah, just dealing with an unhealthy amount of notifications and people who're mad at me for disappearing :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Ohhh that's bad. I know exactly how you feel. Frikkin' asthma. ****ing lives since 450 BC ;_;
Hope it gets better soon. WHY WERE YOU PUSHING YOURSELF?! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN YOU'RE LUNGS ARE MESSED UP!! YOU'RE A GODDAMN MED STUDENT!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN :angry: Seriously, u stooped. pls dun dai. ;_

Yep :cry2: I should not have done that I won't do it again :emo:

in bold: I don't know if you misspelt 'laughing' or 'coughing', and at this point I'm too afraid to ask..

Oh sorry I meant coughing ! #AsthmaticStruggles xD

Ohhh I better get out of here then, I'm just gonna make roll on the floor and laugh like a maniac, because I'm so fanneh and hilarious. ._:

._. -> this is so hilarious Idk even know why hahahaha

YOu better not run today :unimpressed:

Yes dad :sad:

Ah, just dealing with an unhealthy amount of notifications and people who're mad at me for disappearing :rofl:

Poor popular guy :mmm:
@ForestShadow @Matrix123 @SeanFM @SophieSmall @Andy98
Hey guys !! Hope everyone's doing well :h:
I could talk to Rickman Always and she wanted you to know that she thinks about all of you :heart:

(S?)he's alright too

But yeah, I'm ok
@fatima1998 I could not see your answer ! Omg it was taken down :lol:
Original post by Andy98
(S?)he's alright too

But yeah, I'm ok

She is doing well yes :yep: she just had to leave TSR for a while :/

Good :h:
@fatima1998 I could not see your answer ! Omg it was taken down :lol:

because mods are mods... they do things without reading the rules :mad2:

i know its real... we exchange reps in that "french" thread
how many points you are off?
actually now days i am hardly posting so the speed i was on is getting lower... i usually get like 500 points per day but now i am not getting as much due to not posting

She is doing well yes :yep: she just had to leave TSR for a while :/

Good :h:

I know, they're dropping like flies this year
Original post by fatima1998
because mods are mods... they do things without reading the rules :mad2:

Hahaha xD

And thanks ! I currently have 6218 points, don't even know when is the next gem :lol:

But you're back now, ready to get reps :colone:

Original post by Andy98
I know, they're dropping like flies this year

:cry2:
Hahaha xD

And thanks ! I currently have 6218 points, don't even know when is the next gem :lol:

But you're back now, ready to get reps :colone:

:cry2:

6400 :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest