The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliRizzo
After watching the Norwich vs Sunderland game, I said our run in would not be easy as we were playing against two relegation candidates who were fighting for their lives, to which YOU were the one who rambled into my notifications and became 'oddly abusive and hostile'. When we drew against Palace, I replied using this as a case in point to prove you're a dingbat. I didn't say Palace is a tough fixture, as you are trying to argue, as that goes without context.

If this is an apology: that's fine, don't worry about it.

If this isn't an apology: Ok AliRizzo, you're totally right again!
The crapness has spread to our women's team where they're losing 1-0 to Chelsea. But then again who cares?
You really can't afford to mess up tonight - one slip up and you're dangerously close to losing top 4.

Realistically, United are the only team who'd overtake you. West Ham are too far back, and although Liverpool are in great form, I doubt we'll keep it up with our EL matches coming up. Origi getting injured could be huge.
Elneny-Ramsey is gonna go either way tonight
Inb4 2-1 loss to West Brom

Pulisball will win
http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/09/arsenal-fans-united-with-love-arsenal-hate-kroenke-banner-against-owner-stan-kroenke-v-west-ham-5805815/

Check out the long ass comment at the end. Think that guy has a point, everyone should stop renewing their season tickets and that would raise enough money for Kroenke to take and quit for good
Original post by Arkasia
Inb4 2-1 loss to West Brom

Pulisball will win

Nah West Brom ain't going to score 2, goalless or another 1-1 though.,.
1-0 Sanchez, very simple but nice goal there.
2-1 loss you say? It seems to be happening
Alexis > Rashford
Original post by swirly
Alexis > Rashford

plastic supporter detected

Hmm so it can't finish 2-1 to the away side now

In defence of Alexis he did get injured this season. Couldn't expect him to be suddenly back to his best after it but then again it took him two more months. So in effect he's been "injured" for four
(edited 8 years ago)
Alexis is an actual prick ukno.

What's the point turning up now when you've been anonymous practically all season.
Inb4 3-2 West Brom?
Rondon on for West Brom. Concede a corner and we're toast

btw even Fantasy Football gets it wrong wrt us, this was what "an expert" said in December:
Arsenal should deliver strong attacking returns with home games against Bournemouth and Newcastle; Mesut Ozil, Theo Walcott and Olivier Giroud all have the potential to score well.

Personally I like the look of Aaron Ramsey who, back in the team and in his favoured central role, has some of the best attacking statistics of any midfielder over recent weeks, including two goals and an assist.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
btw even Fantasy Football gets it wrong wrt us, this was what "an expert" said in December:

It was obviously a very knee-jerk comment re:Ramsey. Scoring in consecutive weeks against Villa and Sunderland does not mean someone will score all season.
Well, time for us to improbably concede two in injury time. Or see out this one with relief. There is no way title talk can ever creep back in now, Leicester will beat Swansea to kill our chances for this season.
iwobi looks like anthony joshuas nerdy little brother. decent win, boring game, yawn.
#WengerIn
Sadly every Arsenal win just delays the inevitable. Can expect over half of season ticket holders to not renew whether we qualify for CL or not because there's no point being in it just to collect money.
Reply 6879
Emirates is such a **** hole

Got more tourists Westminster Bridge ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest