The Student Room Group

Sixth form wont give us study leave...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thefatone
why? what reason???

personally i would allow going home provided you're on time for lessons, if not then ppl should be kept in school

many reasons, from distractuons to not liking the envuronment
Original post by Science_help
many reasons, from distractuons to not liking the envuronment

also school is a waste of time imo
many reasons, from distractions to not liking the environment

surely there's a library in the school where one could work quietly

.-. i bet most people are just fussy about where they work mostly all you need is a computer paper pen and you should be sorted to do almost any kind of school work
surely there's a library in the school where one could work quietly

.-. i bet most people are just fussy about where they work mostly all you need is a computer paper pen and you should be sorted to do almost any kind of school work

Its not about being fussy, but rather making the ( very little atm) time available to you as much effective and effiecient as possible.

and yh there must be a library, which is bound to get busy and if you are 'smart' your bound to get disturbed sometimes by someone who wants help, and you cant refuse someone like that.
Its not about being fussy, but rather making the ( very little atm) time available to you as much effective and effiecient as possible.

and yh there must be a library, which is bound to get busy and if you are 'smart' your bound to get disturbed sometimes by someone who wants help, and you cant refuse someone like that.

That good sir i believe is one of the best ways to revise because if you can explain to others then you know the material back to front.
That good sir i believe is one of the best ways to revise because if you can explain to others then you know the material back to front.

Im not a sir , aha, im in year 12

And yh it may be, but some people rather revise on their own
Original post by AlexHarris123
So my sixth form has decided not to give the year group any study leave for our AS and A2 exams this year. They've never really given us much independence as they don't even let us study at home in our free periods. I find it hard to revise in the school environment. What would you do in this situation?

yeah our school isn't giving us study leave. but most people are just leaving and pretending to be 'ill' anyway. I mean what's more important, your attendance or the grade you get in your exams?

yo can you give me some science help please? - chemistry

me too
We don't get study leave, but if we have a morning exam we can choose to go home and study after.
Don't turn up.
We did for year 12. But now we have a new head of year who's being an ass.

Not that it matters though, I'm no longer attending lessons from a week before my first exam. I already told him that to his face so he shouldn't be suprised. Told my parents too.
Original post by AlexHarris123
So my sixth form has decided not to give the year group any study leave for our AS and A2 exams this year. They've never really given us much independence as they don't even let us study at home in our free periods. I find it hard to revise in the school environment. What would you do in this situation?

make a study leave for myself
Just be "ill" or realllly stressed out .....
Original post by itsyahg
yo can you give me some science help please? - chemistry

yh, sure pop up on private

Quick Reply

Latest