The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IFoundWonderland
@Awesome Genius

Stop being a nasty bitch and trying to undermine and stamp on people. I had absolutely no problem with you until you did that. The fact that you think its ok to stoop so low that you must be poisonous is extremely telling of your character. This has nothing to do with wealth or education. It emerged because you're capable of dishing out banter but not taking it. Then you lash out like a rattlesnake because your feelings got hurt under an extremely low thresh hold. Moreover, to do it publically is completely unnecessary. Your problem here is that@FrenchUnicorn is better liked than you and you hate this.

lol
Original post by Lord Samosa
Your pm's are full so I'll reply to your VM here:

Yes I'm on it.

Oh ok add me I'm

awesomegeniusisme on kik
(edited 8 years ago)
I agree with results.

Biryani deserve it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
I agree with results.

Biryani deserve it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My gyal!!!! ilysm :love:

(Somali master race)
Original post by Biryani007
Oh I know, I've got cameras set up all over your house...even your car...dw :colone:

Erm excuse me?? Who are you calling a towelhead m8?! :fuhrer:

Keep the deets about what I do in the car private tho init :ninja: All halal out here :ninja:

Dwww m8, towel head got you pengest tsr girl, hurry and write it on your CV :woo:
Me tbh, but i'm not stupid enough to upload my picture on here.
Original post by Unistudent77
Steady.....
I vote for you! :h:

:rofl: hahaha thanks bae :wink:
Original post by Zuki
Keep the deets about what I do in the car private tho init :ninja: All halal out here :ninja:

Dwww m8, towel head got you pengest tsr girl, hurry and write it on your CV :woo:

I wouldn't dare tell anyone what you get up to :erm:

Lmao with only 8 votes out of tsr's huge population, great achievement, 10/10 deffo going on CV :rofl:
Original post by Biryani007
I wouldn't dare tell anyone what you get up to :erm:

Lmao with only 8 votes out of tsr's huge population, great achievement, 10/10 deffo going on CV :rofl:

It is not a great achievement tbh

It was tied at 7 and 7 between you and @Alexion but @Alexion is basically a traitor so I changed my vote from foo to you and you won. So it was rigged.
(edited 8 years ago)
Thanks everyone :smile:
Original post by Awesome Genius
It is not a great achievement tbh

It was tied at 7 and 7 between you and @Alexion but @Alexion is basically a traitor so I changed my vote from foo to you and you won. So it was rigged.

:lol: :rofl: I'm sorry :colondollar:
Original post by ravioliyears
Aww thanks

yw :tongue:
Original post by Mr Smurf
@Changing Skies will win this. Even if she no longer has a photo up. :colondollar:

Mate stop flirting, you're wasting your time. White girls don't go for south east asians remember?
I won :biggrin:
Awesome Genius
Too late now but precious illusions and changing skies are beautiful. Don't know how to tag :colondollar:
Original post by keturah
Too late now but precious illusions and changing skies are beautiful. Don't know how to tag :colondollar:

It's ok I've already won :biggrin:
Original post by Redsauce
Awesome Genius

Lol thanks :wink:
Reply 358
Original post by BrokenLife
There are lots of beautiful girls on tsr. Just to name a few:

Haha aw thank you. You forgot to mention yourself though :smile:
Original post by arfah
Haha aw thank you. You forgot to mention yourself though :smile:

No worries and omg you're so nice but I'm still going accept the compliment:wink: Cos who doesn't like getting compliments:colonhash::tongue:

Latest