The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What test?
Everyone has started Maths past papers, I aim to start by the end of next week, am I too far behind lol aiming to get A*
Original post by KINGYusuf
Everyone has started Maths past papers, I aim to start by the end of next week, am I too far behind lol aiming to get A*

No.
Original post by KINGYusuf

Nah
Original post by Zacken
No.

Hey, how are u?
Wow! Glad to know that it isn't too late still! When will you start revising? or have you already started revising? Are you confident with content?

Spoiler

Original post by TheTeresaLover
Hey, how are u?
Wow! Glad to know that it isn't too late still! When will you start revising? or have you already started revising? Are you confident with content?

Spoiler

Hey! I'm fine. I'll probably start whenever I feel like. Being a Cambridge maths applicant means that all I need is about 50% in my Physics A-Level to meet my offer since maths and further maths is a bit of a joke, then there's just STEP to worry about. But that's a bit of an exception limited to just Maths offer holders. :lol:
Original post by Zacken
Hey! I'm fine. I'll probably start whenever I feel like. Being a Cambridge maths applicant means that all I need is about 50% in my Physics A-Level to meet my offer since maths and further maths is a bit of a joke, then there's just STEP to worry about. But that's a bit of an exception limited to just Maths offer holders. :lol:

Wow!!! Lucky you! Only 50% in Physics! :eek: Lol, OK I need to start seriously then! :redface: Lol
Wow!!! Lucky you! Only 50% in Physics! :eek: Lol, OK I need to start seriously then! :redface: Lol

Okay, I might have been overly generous there. I got 289/300 at AS, so I only need 191/300 at A2 to get an A and meet my offer. :lol:
Original post by Zacken
Okay, I might have been overly generous there. I got 289/300 at AS, so I only need 191/300 at A2 to get an A and meet my offer. :lol:

Oh ok. Still smart work pays off well so well done! :borat:
Oh ok. Still smart work pays off well so well done! :borat:

But honestly, if you start within the next week or so, you'll be more than fine. :borat:
Original post by Zacken
But honestly, if you start within the next week or so, you'll be more than fine. :borat:

You think so? I mean I've been wanting to make my timetable so that I know how much to revise for each subject but my ISAs came in my way. N besides I'm retaking (business and bio is a pain, chemistry is fine) so I need to do them too! :s-smilie: Well my fault for not starting early!
Original post by Zacken
What is this? It sounds awesome. What's your essay about? :biggrin:

Life Is Strange, the episodic choice game. Have you played it? It's a literary theory essay so it's theory/psychology/phil all rolled into one. I won't go into the details but I'm talking about Foucault's Panopticon and how it's structured in the game through some major characters + the psych behind their actions. It genuinely makes no sense. It's so far-fetched. :rofl:
Did a biology papers today and got an A*! A big and much needed confidence boost even if I did land exactly on the boundary. When I'd got my mark I thought id got a C as it was 63/90.

Also got a C in a c4 maths paper. Am slowly improving. Hate vectors though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have not even started on chem 5 papers yet, only just finished drilling the content into my head.... do you think I have enough time to work myself up to A/B territory?
Well done btw!
(edited 7 years ago)
Advise needed : do you think making notes at this stage is bad? Iv done the rest of biology but were doing content still in college so shall I make notes or shall I use sticky notes summarising and doing past exam questions?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by goal101
Advise needed : do you think making notes at this stage is bad? Iv done the rest of biology but were doing content still in college so shall I make notes or shall I use sticky notes summarising and doing past exam questions?

Ofc not :smile: I myself will be making psychology notes today and it's best to make notes now than a week before the exam :tongue:
Does anyone watch Bates Motel on Netflix? It may or may not be the reason why I haven't done anything today :innocent: I was going to type up notes for the second psychology paper I'll have, but I guess I'll have to do that tomorrow. On the bright side, I've nearly finished season 1! :biggrin:
My agenda for today:

Do a C4 paper
Watch S1 E9 of Bates Motel
Actually do psychology notes
Finish S1 of Bates Motel

On other news, it's a week till May :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: :shock:
Any one have any tips on how to revise AS LAW ..Im fine with unit 1 but unit 2 just catches me out all the time and i just cant seem to remember anything i revise...my exam is in a month and im really worried im going to fail. Advice would be much appreciated :smile:
Finally done my psychology notes and did the C4 paper :smile: I think I'll be able to finish S1 of Bates Motel tonight :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending