The Student Room Group

He has a crush on me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Oh ok.
I'm in the same situation but without the flings.
You're just gonna have to sit it out a while.
Enjoy life, do well in what ever you're doing (I've no idea what you're doing educational wise)?

I'm doing my A Levels and it is funny how I get PM's sometines from guys here asking for my snapchat or number.
Reply 81
wat next problem @ anonymous
Original post by Rhythmical
I'm doing my A Levels and it is funny how I get PM's sometines from guys here asking for my snapchat or number.

Ah nice! What are you studying?

Smooth haha! That's just weird!
Ah nice! What are you studying?

Smooth haha! That's just weird!

An OCR Cambridge Technical in Media, English Language and English Literature so I am smooth with words haha. And I know right, it is so creepy.
An OCR Cambridge Technical in Media, English Language and English Literature so I am smooth with words haha. And I know right, it is so creepy.

Ah very nice! You'll defo be smooth with words after all that!

Indeed it is! I don't see why people do it tbh!
Ah very nice! You'll defo be smooth with words after all that!

Indeed it is! I don't see why people do it tbh!

I would rather it be me than young girls on here as I am 18 so imagine the 12 year olds receiving those messages? What do you study?
I would rather it be me than young girls on here as I am 18 so imagine the 12 year olds receiving those messages? What do you study?

I guess so! That would be super weird! And really wrong too!
I'm 18 too!

I'm studying a BTEC. Engineering Course at college but I've got an apprenticeship in Construction!
I start once I've finished college! Super excited for it!
I guess so! That would be super weird! And really wrong too!
I'm 18 too!

I'm studying a BTEC. Engineering Course at college but I've got an apprenticeship in Construction!
I start once I've finished college! Super excited for it!

Aw cool. That sounds interesting, is it hard? And wow congratulations on securing an apprenticeship. I would go for one but everyone wants to do them and they are competitive.
Aw cool. That sounds interesting, is it hard? And wow congratulations on securing an apprenticeship. I would go for one but everyone wants to do them and they are competitive.

It's really not cool. It's rubbish tbh. It's not hard but it's very long winded!
Thankyou!
True. It is difficult but my dad works for this company so that helped massively!
I'd still try! You might get one!
It's really not cool. It's rubbish tbh. It's not hard but it's very long winded!
Thankyou!
True. It is difficult but my dad works for this company so that helped massively!
I'd still try! You might get one!

It sounds cool. What do you want to do as a career? And my plan is university but I might do an apprenticeship for a year first. But I have no idea what one I would do.
It sounds cool. What do you want to do as a career? And my plan is university but I might do an apprenticeship for a year first. But I have no idea what one I would do.

Just carrying on from the apprenticeship really!
Maybe even start my own business at somepoint too!

Ah there's so much to choose from isn't there. Make sure to choose something that you really want to do as its a huge commitment!
Just carrying on from the apprenticeship really!
Maybe even start my own business at somepoint too!

Ah there's so much to choose from isn't there. Make sure to choose something that you really want to do as its a huge commitment!

Ooh what kind of business?
Ooh what kind of business?

Car Detailing! (Very thorough cleaning).
I love cars and would love to work around them!
I find extreme satisfaction in cleaning cars this way!
Car Detailing! (Very thorough cleaning).
I love cars and would love to work around them!
I find extreme satisfaction in cleaning cars this way!

Oh that is definitely cool! What would you name it? :tongue: what is your favourite car manufacturer?
Oh that is definitely cool! What would you name it? :tongue: what is your favourite car manufacturer?

Thanks!
Damn I did have a name but that was a couple months ago and now I've forgot it!

Mazda is my favourite car manufacturer! What's yours?

Also what would your business be if you started one?
Thanks!
Damn I did have a name but that was a couple months ago and now I've forgot it!

Mazda is my favourite car manufacturer! What's yours?

Also what would your business be if you started one?

Aw. Mazda is cool. I like Vauxhall/Opel and I live near the headquarters of Vauxhall. And gosh I have no idea, you can give me some ideas. :tongue:
Aw. Mazda is cool. I like Vauxhall/Opel and I live near the headquarters of Vauxhall. And gosh I have no idea, you can give me some ideas. :tongue:

I love Mazdas. Hmm have to say I'm really not a fan of Vauxhall (except for the Monaro, that thing is awesome!). But it's cool you live near the headquarters!!!

Um I've no idea tbh, I'm not too sure what you're interested in?
I love Mazdas. Hmm have to say I'm really not a fan of Vauxhall (except for the Monaro, that thing is awesome!). But it's cool you live near the headquarters!!!

Um I've no idea tbh, I'm not too sure what you're interested in?

I want to venture in something new, give me an interesting idea :smile: and I like Nissans too.
I want to venture in something new, give me an interesting idea :smile: and I like Nissans too.

Ah ok then! I'll try too! Maybe a new car manufacturer haha! Um not sure tbh, maybe something to with books or writing as you seem to like that. But for something new, maybe umm I really don't know tbh

Nissans are my 2nd favourite! They're magnificent!
Ah ok then! I'll try too! Maybe a new car manufacturer haha! Um not sure tbh, maybe something to with books or writing as you seem to like that. But for something new, maybe umm I really don't know tbh

Nissans are my 2nd favourite! They're magnificent!

Wait how will I start a car company lol? I will need you for that :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending