The Student Room Group

Cute Ways To Propose?

Thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by OddFish
Hi All,

What is a cute way to propose to your girlfriend? I live near a forest and thought of using candles but not sure how to go about doing this..

Thanks!
OF

Throw a pokeball at her containing a ring inside.
Reply 2
Original post by OddFish
I live near a forest and thought of using candles

Tie her to a tree and leg it. Shove the candles up her nose. Whilst she's tied up, you will have plenty of time to think of a good way to propose.
Go on a romantic hike. A bear bursts out the bushes, surprise. Oh no! You quickly two step that hairy mofo, and in its mouth is the ring. Save your girls life and propose to her in style, easy.

Remember anything your girl said that she would consider really romantic or would always wanted to do? If not, find a nice spot in the forest with the moonlight and shiny lake crap. A deep talk about how much you appreciate her and all. Finish off with a romantic dinner with candles. Something like that.
Reply 4
Not sure candles in a forest is a bright idea tbh.
Original post by OddFish
Hi All,

What is a cute way to propose to your girlfriend? I live near a forest and thought of using candles but not sure how to go about doing this..

Thanks!
OF

Doesn't this ring any alarm bells for you or are you just .... :stupid:
hey baby I think I wanna marry you
Original post by Katarvi

Oh it'll be bright alright
I hear Paris and Venice are nice this time of year.
Original post by OddFish
Hi All,

Thanks!
OF

"Do you wanna marry me or wot?" while holding a fluffy puppy.
give her a map and tell her to wait for you under a specific tree

climb onto the top of that tree beforehand

when she gets there make sure the whole are around that tree is covered in flowers

Leave a mini cupcake at the bottom of the tree with a note (sit here and eat it)

While she's eating drop the ring from above so that it lands on her head.
She'll look up in shock by which she'll also see you falling down from above into her.

Jump down the tree, dust yourself off and propose.
Original post by Anonymous
give her a map and tell her to wait for you under a specific tree

What if she didn't do GCSE Geography and can't read a map?

climb onto the top of that tree beforehand

He's probably going to be seen hiding up a tree...

when she gets there make sure the whole are around that tree is covered in flowers

What if she's got hay fever?

Leave a mini cupcake at the bottom of the tree with a note (sit here and eat it)

The ants will probably get the cupcake quicker than the lady lover. Why would she eat a random cake laying around in a forest anyway?!

While she's eating drop the ring from above so that it lands on her head.
She'll look up in shock by which she'll also see you falling down from above into her.

What if the ring, or the proposer, falls on her head and knocks her unconscious?

Jump down the tree, dust yourself off and propose.

All in all, might be a bit risky. Trees can be quite high don't you know; might need a ladder to get down.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by kkboyk
Throw a pokeball at her containing a ring inside.

She's more a Harry Potter fan, so throw a snitch at her, right?
Reply 13
Original post by ironingplaylist
Go on a romantic hike. A bear bursts out the bushes, surprise. Oh no! You quickly two step that hairy mofo, and in its mouth is the ring. Save your girls life and propose to her in style, easy.

Remember anything your girl said that she would consider really romantic or would always wanted to do? If not, find a nice spot in the forest with the moonlight and shiny lake crap. A deep talk about how much you appreciate her and all. Finish off with a romantic dinner with candles. Something like that.

Super into that first idea - I'm sure I could find a bear somewhere in the forest that I could bribe!

Your second idea made me realise how cliché this idea is, but I suppose that's sorta the idea?
Reply 14
Original post by Laomedeia
"Do you wanna marry me or wot?" while holding a fluffy puppy.

I would only need to be a little more chavvy-er to pull this off!
Reply 15
Original post by Davalla

The ants will probably get the cupcake quicker than the lady lover. Why would she eat a random cake laying around in a forest anyway?!

What if the ring, or the proposer, falls on her head and knocks her unconscious?

All in all, might be a bit risky. Trees can be quite high don't you know; might need a ladder to get down.

As much as you dismissed all of the ideas given, it was very amusing to read!
Reply 16
Original post by Katarvi

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Doesn't this ring any alarm bells for you or are you just .... :stupid:

Should of mentioned they aren't real candles!
Original post by Davalla

a simple map like hand made or just anon text her the postcode and she can GPS her way there?

not if its the tree that I'm imaging. It should have loads of leaves and be really tall. You wouldn't see.

then you can wipe up her snotty nose as a sign of true love .

The ants will probably get the cupcake quicker than the lady lover.

no if it's in a giftbox.

hhhaaaa ggggggggggggggggaaaaayyyyyyyy
Original post by Katarvi

Best comment I've seen for months ngl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending