The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1) I used to not really care about my education, I was very complacent, especially during GCSEs. Now I study so much I barely have a life, yet I never get the balance right. I either over study or over procrastinate, there's nothing in between.
2) I reaaaaaaaallly want to go to Cambridge to study either Law or Psychology and Behavioural studies. It's my absolute dream 😍
3) I am a perfectionist to a point where it actually becomes stressful and a bit too much to handle /:
4) I made my account on here quite a while ago but recently have become really active after starting my A levels :P people on here are so clever it kind of motivates me. I love the maths thread because everyone there is really nice and helpful and SO clever.
5) I love helping people, especially people doing their GCSEs now because I remember being in that position, so if anyone needs any GCSE tips them hola 🙌🏼 especially in English lit and Maths, as I'm currently studying them now and will continue them to A2 (And psychology though I didn't take this at GCSE level) I also got full UMS in philosophy and ethics GCSE and IGCSE Spanish (though I suck at philosophy and ethics now. )
6) I always tell myself I will sleep at 10, yet I almost always end up sleeping at 1-2am /: and then curse all the way through the morning hah
7) I'm a proper Psychology geek. It's not even funny. I actually read my whole textbook within a week because I actually found it that interesting. People in my class were like wtf. I even have the Psychology revision app on my phone which I use a lot- developed by the same woman who wrote the textbook 🌚
8) I love trekking. It's so refreshing to go on beautiful and challenging routes outdoors. Especially in adverse conditions like DofE. It's my dream to go on the inca trail in the Andes.
9) I love acting, ever since I was little I've always wanted to be an actress. I used to do LAMDA exams and was pushed straight up to grade 4 within a few months of starting! But then my teacher became really irregular and uncommitted and I wasn't really benefitting so I dropped out- grade 6+ was expensive and I needed a committed teacher. I don't do drama a level but I do miss it (a little). Though drama a level isn't as diverse as LAMDA. Also, I acted on Indian TV last summer! (The tv show is now finished though :frown: I was in it for about 60 episodes as it was telecasted daily. Got paid as well- minimum wage- which is lower in India than the uk- but better than nothing. For me the experience was more important though)
10) I've never been in a relationship &I'm still like a 5 year old (I.e- I still think kissing is gross and I cringe hard when I see couples sucking face and basically humping air. It makes me feel sick ugh. I just don't like anyone that way😂 Although I can appreciate guys/men. I just don't look at anyone that was and I don't see myself looking at anyone that way anytime soon)
11) extra fact- I hate tuna.
Okay I've bored everyone lol night
Original post by Noara
And these^ are some of the facts that I didn't mention about me (except for maybe that movie and bhangraa dancing lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

1) I've only ever broken one bone, and it was my dad's toe. We were roughhousing, and he kicked me, and I guess I'm just a rock-hard dude, what can I say.
2) I am the product of an in-vitro fertilisation.
3) I passed my driving test and received my A-Level results, which meant I got to go to the university I wanted to go to, on the same day. It was great.
4) I haven't driven since.
5) I was raised vegetarian, and it's something I am very thankful for.
6) I have the thickest hair of anyone I've ever met. It's actually a chore to drag a brush through.
7) I sometimes stab people, but it's all in good fun.
10) My mind operates in what I think you would probably call base 8, but which I naturally call base 10.
Reply 83
Original post by Redsauce
HAHAHHAHA oh stop it you :hubba:

:laugh:

Why does it say "Renad" in Hindi in your avi btw? :curious:
Original post by nucdev
:laugh:

Why does it say "Renad" in Hindi in your avi btw? :curious:

that would be because It's my name :smug:

Reply 85
Original post by Redsauce
that would be because It's my name :smug:

:lol: Bohoth achcha!

Anushka :sexface:
1) I like F1
2) I like GP2
3) I like GP3
4)I like WEC
5)I like Super GT
6) I like DTM
7) I like Moto GP
8) I like Blancpain Sprint Series
9) I like Blancpain Endurance Series
10) I like more motorsport than that :smile:
Original post by nucdev
:lol: Bohoth achcha!

Anushka :sexface:

Lool:rofl3::mmm:
]
1) I love to read.
2)I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my work
3)More than half the time my posts on tsr are a complete joke and NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!
4)I'm really happy when I'm alone, I like being alone a lot.
5)I daydream way too much
6)I like writing but I'm to embarrassed to post or show anyone my work
7)I have an unhealthy relationship with my bed
8) I'm scared of the dark
9) I'm really happy at the moment, but also really stressed. I don't know how that works :/
10) I love my mum and I don't now how I'll ever live on my own...

:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
1. I'm short
2. Long dark brow hair
3.I've always wanted to be a doctor since i was small
4. Perfectionist
5.I love crisps
6.I love reading books
7. I'm always happy- well usually
8.Even if i'm angry/sad i can turn really happy
9. Hate people that cheat
10. Hate people who are full of themselves
Original post by nucdev
Lmao what the hell is "aujho"? :lol:

Do you mean aavjo?

Cool. Sweet dreams (although don't dream too much about 'B' will you?)
:rofl:

Lmao you know that I cant write in Guju if I can't type in it :rofl:

I'm not so sure if I'd call them dreams as such, more like nightmares :lol:
1) I grew up in Massachusetts.
2) My name is Will.
3) I like maths, politics and history.
4) I have a long criminal record.
5) I attend court mandated therapy sessions.
6) I worked as a janitor for a short time.
7) How do you like these apples?
8) Nobody could know the depths of me, I was once told.
9) I like drawing trees.
10) George Dantzig is my hero, as is William James Sidis.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 92
Original post by Rhythmical
1) Ever since I was three, I have loved the smell of Comfort detergent and often used to open the bottle and smell it.
2) I have a loud clap and people are scared of it.
3) I am a perfectionist and have to do everything perfectly.
4) I love Amazon a bit too much.
5) When I was young, I wanted to become a doctor but then I decided to venture in script writing.
6) I can speak in a range of accents such as Yorkshire, Mancunuan, Irish, Scottish, Cockney, Welsh, American, RP, Scouse and Australian.
7) I was in love with my best friend but one of my close friends was too so I let her have him.
8) I hate the sound of polystyrene and cardboard.
9) I want to live in the Yorkshire Dales.
10) I am a keen photographer.

I can totally relate to that comfort detergent smell thing. I always thought I was a weirdo for liking that smell but later realized that there are more "comfort detergent smell lovers"
And woah, I can only do two accents. I don't even how some of the accents you've mentioned there are even done (is that the right way to put it though?)
Reply 93
Original post by pagorai
1. i am very lazy

No s.h.i.t Sherlock?
Original post by Noara
I can totally relate to that comfort detergent smell thing. I always thought I was a weirdo for liking that smell but later realized that there are more "comfort detergent smell lovers"
And woah, I can only do two accents. I don't even how some of the accents you've mentioned there are even done (is that the right way to put it though?)

I know right, I thought it was so weird, it seems like I am a druggie. And my favourite smell is Blue Skies - what is yours? And I'm guessing you have no idea about the Scouse, RP, Mancunian and Cockney accents? Mancunian = Manchester accent, Cockney = East End of London accent, RP = Received Pronunciation which is how I speak. You hear it all the times maybe on the news or on TV as it is the standard English accent. And Scouse = Liverpool accent.
Reply 95
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
1) I've only ever broken one bone, and it was my dad's toe. We were roughhousing, and he kicked me, and I guess I'm just a rock-hard dude, what can I say.
2) I am the product of an in-vitro fertilisation.
3) I passed my driving test and received my A-Level results, which meant I got to go to the university I wanted to go to, on the same day. It was great.
4) I haven't driven since.
5) I was raised vegetarian, and it's something I am very thankful for.
6) I have the thickest hair of anyone I've ever met. It's actually a chore to drag a brush through.
7) I sometimes stab people, but it's all in good fun.
10) My mind operates in what I think you would probably call base 8, but which I naturally call base 10.

7) I sometimes drive over people in my brand new Ferrari 50 times and then throw them off the cliff 97 times.. but, it's all cool.

6) I can totally relate. Its an absolute nightmare trying to wash my hair and then combing them.
(edited 7 years ago)
1. I want to get into the film industry when I finish uni.
2. I have back and cheek dimples.
3. One of my cheek dimple disappeared when I was like 7 so I only have one cheek dimple.
4. I have 3 brothers and I have always wanted a sister.
5. I have 3 half brothers and 1 half sister that I don't speak to at all, and I don't count them as siblings.
6. I am addicted to horror films- My favourite genre.
7. My favourite colour is purple, always has been, always will be.
8. My hair used to be my biggest insecurity when I was younger, but now it's my favourite thing about myself
9.I want to become a vegetarian, but I doubt that is going to happen.
10. I am planning to take a gap year to travel and work abroad when I am about 20.
1 was born in Dumfries
2 I am in foster care
3 I want to become a social worker
4 I love painting
5 I have three dogs
6 my favourite food is salmon
7 I want to travel
8 I work at WHS
9 I love country music
10 I love watching movies with ice cream
@callum-1000
(edited 7 years ago)
1- I'm a female.
2- I love anime. O:
3- I love K-Pop too, especially BTS. 0,0
4- I've been advanced two years ahead in school/college. So I'm the youngest in the class and the only one born on a different year.
5- I'm a Muslim.
6- I'm a new member in TSR, O think I've been here about a week and a half, and I already love this place.
7- I'm a very talkative person and it's almost impossible to make me shut up.
8- I love analysing things to the last atom. Especially what people say to me. And sometimes it makes me an over-thinker, but at other times I'm able to find hidden meanings.
9- I have natural ability in maths. But I hate the subject. But I do love physics.
10- My best-friends are my cats. But they don't enjoy cuddling, or being touched or even stroked. ;-;
1- I like to stare at the moon
2 - I like to run in the rain
3 - My favourite coat is yellow
4 - I'm obsessed with world maps
5- I wanna run an entire marathon without fainting - ****ing asthma -
6 - I like to learn new languages
7 - I have an entire room all dedicated to my books - and it's not even enough .. -
8 - I am obsessed with lingerie ( @IFoundWonderland :mmm: )
9 - I am obsessed with unicorns
10 - Long life sloths.

Latest