The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
To y'all anti-Pakistanis, You ain't worth my time. Go find another hobby. Loving India doesn't mean you have to hate Pakistan. That's just pure insecurity. Why it occurs I've no idea but gosh, go get some help. Damn.

Funny how you stick up for Pakistan but you prefer Indian men over Pakistani. :colonhash:
Abb dekho Hindustan ka kamaal!

[video="youtube;tXZ-z_Xo0IM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXZ-z_Xo0IM[/video]
I know next to nothing about Pakistan but I know India has an awful caste system.
Hmm... tough one. How many people use toilets in Pakistan? :hmmmm:

Original post by TheArtofProtest
Both are shite.
not as 'shite' as egypt
Original post by Zain-A
Loooool, tell that to Muslims being lynched for wanting to eat beef
yeah I remember a news story about a hindu mob beating a man to death for 'eating beef'
Original post by asif007
Funny how you stick up for Pakistan but you prefer Indian men over Pakistani. :colonhash:

people dont fall in love by looking at from which country he/she belongs to :colonhash:
@BrokenLife love @Indeterminate because of his personality, character, sense of humour and much more... i dunno she knows him better :biggrin:
so whatever you saying is not accepted :hand:
Original post by jon2016
Khalistan innit
not a country
Original post by fatima1998
people dont fall in love by looking at from which country he/she belongs to :colonhash:
@BrokenLife love @Indeterminate because of his personality, character, sense of humour and much more... i dunno she knows him better :biggrin:
so whatever you saying is not accepted :hand:

GTFO and write a proper sentence.

Oh yeah sure - "I love my country, I just refuse to date any man from my country". What a load of BS.
Original post by nucdev
* 69 years :lol:60 years ago though, there was an East Pakistan; which we helped liberate 45 years ago :colone:
just how Pakistan 'liberated' 50% of Kashmir :P
Reply 50
Original post by BrokenLife

-We're world's first Muslim Nuclear state:u:

Not sure that is a great thing. :s-smilie:
Original post by asif007
GTFO and write a proper sentence.

Oh yeah sure - "I love my country, I just refuse to date any man from my country". What a load of BS.

i dont need to follow your instructions...
its her own choice... she loves her country but fall in love with an indian man - you cannot stop falling for someone...
DONT QUOTE ME BACK PLEASE!!!
Original post by fatima1998
i dont need to follow your instructions...
its her own choice... she loves her country but fall in love with an indian man - you cannot stop falling for someone...
DONT QUOTE ME BACK PLEASE!!!

WTF is wrong with you - why are you getting involved? Nobody asked your opinion. My original comment wasn't directed at you.

Don't quote me and then tell me not to reply, you pathetic loser.
Original post by Josb
Not sure that is a great thing. :s-smilie:

I like to think people have many more important reasons to love Pakistan than nuclear weapons. That was a ridiculous point.

Can you imagine the scenario with Pakistani families on Independence Day? :biggrin:

"Beta, why do you love Pakistan?"

"Cos it's a nuclear state - Pakistan Zindabad!"

LOL :tongue:
Original post by BasharAssad
just how Pakistan 'liberated' 50% of Kashmir :P

Nowhere near half :lol:

Jammu & Kashmir (Indian administered Kashmir): 85,806 sq mi (pop. about 12.5 million)

Azad Kashmir + Gilgit-Baltistan (Pakistani Administered Kashmir): 33,308 sq mi (population total: about 6 million)

Ergo Pakistan has not "liberated" 50% of Kashmir :tongue:
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Iran and Iraq are a different kind of shite. :toofunny:
lol if your implying that I'm a Shi'ite, then you are mistaken.
Original post by IndianMuslim
Nowhere near half :lol:Jammu & Kashmir (Indian administered Kashmir): 85,806 sq mi (pop. about 12.5 million)Azad Kashmir + Gilgit-Baltistan (Pakistani Administered Kashmir): 33,308 sq mi (population total: about 6 million)Ergo Pakistan has not "liberated" 50% of Kashmir :tongue:
yeah I accept that I was exaggerating but you forgot to factor in Aksai Chin that was given to China by Pakistan (14.5k square miles)
Original post by BasharAssad
yeah I accept that I was exaggerating but you forgot to factor in Aksai Chin that was given to China by Pakistan (14.5k square miles)

Given to China????
And by Pakistan?? :rofl:

China fought the 1962 India-China war and captured Aksai Chin.

Even then, add Aksai Chin to Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir and it's still nowhere near the size of Jammu+Kashmir.
Original post by IndianMuslim
Given to China????And by Pakistan?? :rofl:China fought the 1962 India-China war and captured Aksai Chin. Even then, add Aksai Chin to Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir and it's still nowhere near the size of Jammu+Kashmir.
yes I suppose you are right, it was captured by china from India lol, my bad.
India because Kerala :colondollar:

Latest