Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
OMFGGG I'm dead :toofunny:
You even did the pirate voice :rofl:
You are actually my new favourite person on TSR now

Woooo :woo:
I couldn't resist doing the voice :rofl:
Original post by Alexion
Ahahaha, every time there's a vocaroo thread (I think this is the third I've been in) I find an extract from The Silmarillion to read :lol:

Just something super interesting that not many people have heard, but it's well-written literature with awesome sounding names and places :cute:

Yesss, what adds insult to injury was that this happened while they were discussing Twilight ffs.
I did a fantasy extract on last vocaroo thread too, from The Elder Scrolls :yep:
Yesss, what adds insult to injury was that this happened while they were discussing Twilight ffs.
I did a fantasy extract on last vocaroo thread too, from The Elder Scrolls :yep:

You can't criticise The Silmarillion whilst praising Twilight, that's just backwards :facepalm2:
Niceee, I wanna hear it now :mmm:

Original post by Alexion
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MTS7fWVAAz lmfao :rofl: ****ed that one up

:toofunny:
These are brilliant. Y'all are so talented on this site.
Consider voice acting, guys!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Alexion
You can't criticise The Silmarillion whilst praising Twilight, that's just backwards :facepalm2:
Niceee, I wanna hear it now :mmm:

Next thread :lol:
I can't stand the sound of my own voice lol
OMFGGG I'm dead :toofunny:
You even did the pirate voice :rofl:
You are actually my new favourite person on TSR now

DBI.
Reply 246
Original post by Alexion
It sounded like I was buzzing lmao :rofl:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DsecziLlp6

First try :cool:

Your voice is ****ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!

The ending though.. Nailed it! Haha epic :biggrin:
Reply 247
Original post by Eternalflames
@RobML you record something! :biggrin:

I have no mic, sorry :frown:
I'm bored, anyone got anything nice to read
Original post by ivy.98
damn gurrl u is nastyyyyy i need holy water to unsee those images :frown:

edited
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
Awwww... You do have BS... A lot of it :h:

Haha I haven't done one :colondollar: most likely won't either lol

edited
(edited 7 years ago)
some of you posh people should seriously consider narrating for audiobooks lmfao
Original post by RobML
I have no mic, sorry :frown:

u won't pull any south asian girls if you can't impress them with your voice brah
Original post by Alexion
wtf else should I say

u are 1 fukin cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.
who is waiting to for my VM?? :awesome:
if yes :top:
i may do mine soon :excited:
Original post by Angry Bird
u won't pull any south asian girls if you can't impress them with your voice brah

'Tis true.
He told me to call him once so I did. I said hello, there was an awkward silence because he chickened out and then he hung up. :rofl:
Original post by Ethereal World
DBI.

don't get jel because alexion has a better taste in literature then you, as well as a better pirate voice :noway:
I wish I had a nice accent... I didn't know what to say so I went with the shipping forecast! :lol: :blush::titan:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Uqr5kwTv9D

i deleted it sorry :[
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Snufkin
I wish I had a nice accent... I didn't know what to say so I went with the shipping forecast! :lol: :blush::titan:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Uqr5kwTv9D

you'll get the job if you apply for the shipping forecast :top:
Original post by ZuluK
Uhuh whatever... Don't come back crawling to me and begging to hear my angelic voice :colonhash:

Mongolian throat singing

Quick Reply

Latest