The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
We are just tired and hungry people :frown:

yeah you're all hungry for something I can tell
Reply 801
You can't help it, the temptation is far too great and you must overcome your over whelming desire for more but you know as well as it does, you cannot. You promise yourself just one more bite...just one more taste...just one last moment to savour everything you've just experienced. Just one last bite!

(Ohh I feel a bit flushed tbh writing that :blushing:)

With every bite, you tell yourself you're going to stop... But when you feel it enter your mouth. Feel the soft yet hard beauty Hit your tongue you know there's no stopping. You're going to carry on until you have had every single bite and it has finished. You'll feel the guilt seeping in but no emotion can overcome the satisfaction, the desire that has been fulfilled, the taste. It's all worth it... In the end.

What am I even saying? :redface:
:colone: Sorry, not sorry!

:gasp:

Ok:angry: you will be sorry :innocent: or no babies for you:colone:
Reply 803
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
[video="youtube;uuZE_IRwLNI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZE_IRwLNI[/video]Such a song it brings tears :wink:

OMG this is crazy but I was just listening to this 10 mins ago... And then started listening to mirrors by Lil Wayne... That song really hits me too :redface:
Original post by Arkasia
wtf is this thread, its like some weird thirsty bake-off fanfic :erm:

I hope it won't be bumped during the day.
Original post by Adores
I like that BDSM emoticon thing

It is kinky but not a kinky as:bong::innocent:
Original post by Impressive
Ops. Should have told me that before. But no worries. It's in my belly now, getting processed by acids and enzymes. But I think it doesn't hurt that much since I've played with that clementine before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She has a name y'know! ...can't remember what it is but... the fruit world will have it's revenge, just you wait... :colone:
Reply 807
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
These insomniacs are just in need of sleep

Your fault for making this thread :wink:
Reply 808
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes
Got to spread my seeds to all that need it
To do my bit of charity work:h:

I don't think anyone needs your seed :colonhash:
Keep it to the tissues TNTT... And your bed sheets please :h:
Original post by ZuluK
With every bite, you tell yourself you're going to stop... But when you feel it enter your mouth. Feel the soft yet hard beauty Hit your tongue you know there's no stopping. You're going to carry on until you have had every single bite and it has finished. You'll feel the guilt seeping in but no emotion can overcome the satisfaction, the desire that has been fulfilled, the taste. It's all worth it... In the end.

What am I even saying? :redface:

Tears fill your eyes...it was too overwhelming. This experience has touched you greatly. Your body craves more, your mouth craves more. But you hide your desires, for the scales will not. Until the next cheat day...you'll fall into a passionate, overwhelming trance all over again.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
:gasp:

Ok:angry: you will be sorry :innocent: or no babies for you:colone:

Can I have your babies? :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
I don't think anyone needs your seed :colonhash:
Keep it to the tissues TNTT... And your bed sheets please :h:

:unimpressed: just cause i rejected you
Rah girl be getting jelly :rolleyes:
Tears fill your eyes...it was too overwhelming. This experience has touched you greatly. Your body craves more, your mouth craves more. But you hide your desires, for the scales will not. Until the next cheat day...you'll fall into a passionate, overwhelming trance all over again.

Spoiler

I'm LIVING for this foodfic
It is kinky but not a kinky as:bong::innocent:

That's quite cheeky
Reply 814
Tears fill your eyes...it was too overwhelming. This experience has touched you greatly. Your body craves more, you mouth craves more. But you hide your desires, for the scales will not. Until the next cheat day...you'll fall into a passionate, overwhelming trance all over again.

Spoiler

You don't want to keep giving into your desires. All you know is that once won't be enough and you have to keep going back, looking for your fix. It's become a drug but nothing has filled you up so good and touched all the places inside of you, you never knew you had. Every taste makes you moan a little bit louder. Every bite makes you shiver a little bit harder. Every swallow makes you clench your body tighter.

Spoiler

Can I have your babies? :colone:

Only if you promise to feed them:redface:
I rem when we had a child around and you forgot to feed him:frown:
Reply 816
:unimpressed: just cause i rejected you
Rah girl be getting jelly :rolleyes:

Uhuh I'm very jelly.. Of some next level cum from the ghetto. I'm alright thanks :h:
Original post by Adores

:ahee: Don't get too excited! If you like it I may write part 2....

"The warm summer evening and the spaghetti bolognese" :colone:
Reply 818
Original post by Adores

:rofl:

Have you eaten yet? Lol
Original post by ZuluK
:rofl:

Have you eaten yet? Lol

Nahh, but might get a banana in a minute

Quick Reply

Latest