The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Uhuh I'm very jelly.. Of some next level cum from the ghetto. I'm alright thanks :h:

I see how it is:colonhash:
Man has his other girls begging it from him:u:
Original post by ZuluK
You play with young girls hearts just for a lay.. Just for a bit of fun not knowing how many lives you have ruined!

Spoiler

Well :mad:, since it's already out there, non of them were girls... and they were only flings, me dating you was just to get my parents off my back, I truly am sorry, can you find it in your heart to forgive a Lemon, a lonely, confused Lemon? :cry:

Spoiler

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:ahee: Don't get too excited! If you like it I may write part 2....

"The warm summer evening and the spaghetti bolognese" :colone:

With a garlic bread affair?
Reply 823
Original post by Adores
Nahh, but might get a banana in a minute

Aww... Go get it and eat it... :h: I love bananas

Original post by toonervoustotalk
I see how it is:colonhash:
Man has his other girls begging it from him:u:

Are you sure they're girls? And are you sure they exist? Cuz I think you're dreaming like Nelly... :u:
Original post by John55
She has a name y'know! ...

Had*

can't remember what it is but... the fruit world will have it's revenge, just you wait... :colone:

I have the urge to sleep again, I have get to up early. That clementine was sweet, just like you if we could have go out together.

Anyway, I'm leaving you for now. I'll see you later and next time it will be either you or your lemon family. Make a choice till then.

Yay!
Original post by ZuluK
OMG this is crazy but I was just listening to this 10 mins ago... And then started listening to mirrors by Lil Wayne... That song really hits me too :redface:
great minds think a like :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
You don't want to keep giving into your desires. All you know is that once won't be enough and you have to keep going back, looking for your fix. It's become a drug but nothing has filled you up so good and touched all the places inside of you, you never knew you had. Every taste makes you moan a little bit louder. Every bite makes you shiver a little bit harder. Every swallow makes you clench your body tighter.

Spoiler

That's enough, you need a release. You walk to your kitchen, a heart heavy with shame but a mouth wet with desire. You pull it out of the fridge, "You're mine now" you whisper in a low sinister tone.

Your heart beating faster, your breath heavier...

Spoiler

Original post by Adores
With a garlic bread affair?

Yes, and then I can finish it off with a threesome, if you wish....:colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Are you sure they're girls? And are you sure they exist? Cuz I think you're dreaming like Nelly... :u:

Yes i checked down below :teehee: had to lower my gaze:wink:
I pinched myself to check if it was reality and unfortuntly for you it was
Yes, and then I can finish it off with a threesome, if you wish....:colone:

You read my mind:colone:
Reply 830
Original post by Anonymous
great minds think a like :biggrin:

Now that is true.. :wink:

What you listening to now? I've got Nelly - Just a Dream on :redface:

And next up is Skepta - Shut down :biggrin:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Only if you promise to feed them:redface:
I rem when we had a child around and you forgot to feed him:frown:

I promise, I'll feed them.

We'll have 3 beautiful children together :colondollar:
Welcome to insomniac thread. The first rule of the insomniac thread is: you do not talk about sleep. The second rule of insomniac thread is: you DO NOT talk about sleep! Third rule of insomniac thread: if someone yells a load of nonsense, talks about food or talks *******s , they need sleep.
Original post by Adores
You read my mind:colone:

Great, now it's £4.00 for the next chapter :smile:

But just remember, I can make all your fantasies come to life with only my words. :colone:
Great, now it's £4.00 for the next chapter :smile:

But just remember, I can make all your fantasies come to life with only my words. :colone:

You should include the line: his palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti.

Money is no issue, I need my fix :biggrin:
I promise, I'll feed them.

We'll have 3 beautiful children together :colondollar:

Nice:wink:
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Welcome to insomniac thread. The first rule of the insomniac thread is: you do not talk about sleep. The second rule of insomniac thread is: you DO NOT talk about sleep! Third rule of insomniac thread: if someone yells a load of nonsense, talks about food or talks *******s , they need sleep.

But but food dosent equate sleepy :cry2:
Reply 836
That's enough, you need a release. You walk to your kitchen, a heart heavy with shame but a mouth wet with desire. You pull it out of the fridge, "You're mine now" you whisper in a low sinister tone.

Your heart beating faster, your breath heavier...

Spoiler

You feel this fear of getting caught. You look around quickly. The light from the fridge is still glaring as you forget to shut it in haste.

You move towards the table. Slowly. Not moving your gaze from your drug. Your chest is moving up and down heavily and your palms are getting sweaty. You lick your lips in anticipation... The moment has to be right... You sit down and you close your legs tightly as you'd never been this excited before...

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
:rofl: looool

Damn you're studying until late.. How is it going? :h:

Not too bad actually. And you guys are still up :lol:
Original post by Adores
You should include the line: his palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti.

Money is no issue, I need my fix :biggrin:

What ever does it for you! :colone:

Indeed, that is very understandable. I'm glad we could come to this arrangement.
Original post by Impressive
Had*

I have the urge to sleep again, I have get to up early. That clementine was sweet, just like you if we could have go out together.

Anyway, I'm leaving you for now. I'll see you later and next time it will be either you or your lemon family. Make a choice till then.

Yay!

Yes :sigh:

The armies of Middle Fruit bowl (exceedingly poor Lord of the Rings pun if you were wondering) will have risen by then, and you will be the one who is peeled :colone:.

Quick Reply

Latest