The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Totti has played for Roma since 1992

I was born in 1992

Madness

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
I don't follow. I stayed with them over the weekend and had the Interview Monday morning as I didn't wanna do it after a 3 hour train journey. What's so bad about that?

Tbh the worst part was when we were playing cards against humanity and she goes "oh you probably won't understand that, I know you're not a sexual person" 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

dw sr they are just taking the piss out of you.

CAH is such an awesome game.
Original post by sr90
How the **** does that have anything to do with the friend zone? I'm confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

Assuming it's the girl you've been friends with for ages but never asked out...
Original post by sr90
I don't follow. I stayed with them over the weekend and had the Interview Monday morning as I didn't wanna do it after a 3 hour train journey. What's so bad about that?

Tbh the worst part was when we were playing cards against humanity and she goes "oh you probably won't understand that, I know you're not a sexual person" 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fine.

Do you ever imagine yourself giving her BF an overhand right?

Spoiler

Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 2145
Sr90 you got rekt
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOOOOOOOOL ****ing hell man

City vs Real actually sold out before going on general sale ffs
Reply 2148
1461313749579.jpg
@SA-1 thoughts on the SecureWorks IPO?
Reply 2150
Original post by swirly
@SA-1 thoughts on the SecureWorks IPO?

@sr90 is your man buddy
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure why you're getting flak for visiting/staying over at a friends :s

Although that last statement is brutal :colondollar:
Reply 2152
Really like the concept of narrative therapy in the context of brain injuries.

The idea that, while someone may have a problem, the problem also has them. In the case of a brain injury for example, it means that its residual effects can effectively take over their lives. Externalising this, seeing it as "a thief", "an intruder" etc means that it can be confronted and perhaps tackled.

@The Wavefunction @AliRizzo thoughts?
Just had my telephone interview. Most of the questions I prepared for came up so I knew what to say. There was one question that I didn't prepare for but it was easy enough to answer. I was really nervous throughout and I know my voice sounded shaky. Hopefully I've done enough to get through to the next stage. 😁
Reply 2154
Life can be unreal at times.

Just dropped my phone in the toilet

Went to a website to see what to do and it said..

What not to do:

Do not turn it on
Do not press any buttons or keys (unless this is to immediately switch off the phone. See below)
Do not shake, tap or bang the phone
Do not take the phone apart. Your device comes with a Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI) which, when activated, could void your warranty, and this could be triggered when you open your phone. Only take it apart if you absolutely need to and you have experience
Do not blow on it. This could send water into other internal parts of the phone that it hadn't already reached, causing more damage in the process
Do not heat it up (that includes using a blow dryer or microwaving it)
Do not cool it down (that includes sticking it in the freezer)

Spoiler

Original post by sr90
@swirly thoughts

What the f*ck did I just watch?

Original post by SA-1
Attachment not found

Gentleman pls. If you haven't already, go to Brick Lane and try this.

It is literally the *******s

Orgasm in your mouth

Posted from TSR Mobile

That looks like something that would come out of the rear end of something else. Not sure what though.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Assuming it's the girl you've been friends with for ages but never asked out...

Yeh it's her I still don't see what's so bad though?

Original post by AR_95
LOOOOOOOOOOOL ****ing hell man

That's just about the most deflating thing you can hear, I know I'm beta af and look hideous but comeon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Really like the concept of narrative therapy in the context of brain injuries.

The idea that, while someone may have a problem, the problem also has them. In the case of a brain injury for example, it means that its residual effects can effectively take over their lives. Externalising this, seeing it as "a thief", "an intruder" etc means that it can be confronted and perhaps tackled.

@The Wavefunction @AliRizzo thoughts?

Sounds interesting, where can I read more about it? Nothing relevant came up on google.
Original post by SA-1
Life can be unreal at times.

Just dropped my phone in the toilet

Went to a website to see what to do and it said..

What not to do:

Do not turn it on
Do not press any buttons or keys (unless this is to immediately switch off the phone. See below)
Do not shake, tap or bang the phone
Do not take the phone apart. Your device comes with a Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI) which, when activated, could void your warranty, and this could be triggered when you open your phone. Only take it apart if you absolutely need to and you have experience
Do not blow on it. This could send water into other internal parts of the phone that it hadn't already reached, causing more damage in the process
Do not heat it up (that includes using a blow dryer or microwaving it)
Do not cool it down (that includes sticking it in the freezer)

Spoiler

Loooool you eeeediot!

You're meant to put it in a bowl of rice!!!
Original post by swirly
Loooool you eeeediot!

You're meant to put it in a bowl of rice!!!

so that the asians find it!!!

Latest