The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mustapha_
And for the record my Bath nomination has been offered minus the references..Not even one. So maybe the rules are flexible..(presumably)

**coughing**
Original post by sharif.islm
Any update from Leicester??

consult your EAS...
Original post by Teeyamz
Dis whole scholarship stuff is full of Luck, We av evritin intact yet nottin yet buh som of U guys dont even gat one Referenc nd yet U can smile nw. God's Favour at work Gudluck nd bonvoyage to Yall dat made it.

always making sense.
Great...I also happen to visit Kisumu occassionally. Am from Siaya (Ugenya).
We can Skype if you have time..My Skype ID is muswasseja92

this is what I call "NETWORKING"
Original post by kuchikau
this is what I call "NETWORKING"

7 days to go....
Be cheerful
be hopeful
7 days to Go
be cheerful
be hopeful
The number of people bugging the EAS is three times the number of people in Africa living below 1 dollar per day-statistics
Reply 507
Has anyone who applied through strathclyde's commonwealth shared scholarship received an email showing his progress or a change in their application status on their portal
Reply 508
Original post by Jilo
Has anyone who applied through strathclyde's commonwealth shared scholarship received an email showing his progress or a change in their application status on their portal

@Jilo not yet n am also wondering what is not happening.Let us hope that by next week they will communicate#Strathclyde
Reply 509
One word for Kuchikau the commentator...
Original post by IGextra
Hello Tunde, I also got an unsuccessful mail from Jennifer Walsh. I actually sent her a mail to ask when successful students will be nominated. And she replied me with the unsuccessful mail.

That was kind of mean to respond like that. Hmm.
Somtymes u get to wonder, Greenwich dont av Adviser to even enable U knw D progress of applications, its still on Nominating Agency 1 wats up wit dem at least by nw we shud av gotten a message I mailed P.J Burt who s in charge of nominations over 5 days nw still no reply. Na wa for dis Greenwich sef me don taya.
Reply 512
I wonder if anyone too has received a rejection email?
Guys, a lot of you have to relax and trust in God instead on focusing on who has received confirmation and who hasn't and worrying yourself. The assured date for nominations is the 29th April by which you will surely know. Some universities reach out to some candidates earlier. That is the exception. So until then, stay on your knees in prayer and trust that whatever happens, God has got your back.
Kukichau,probably into stand up part time?
Original post by beccabedford
Guys, a lot of you have to relax and trust in God instead on focusing on who has received confirmation and who hasn't and worrying yourself. The assured date for nominations is the 29th April by which you will surely know. Some universities reach out to some candidates earlier. That is the exception. So until then, stay on your knees in prayer and trust that whatever happens, God has got your back.

Greatt advice and words of wisdom
Reply 516
Got nominated by Bath and Heriot-Watt officially..
Anyone who applied to Bath and has received an email on nomination?

Mustapha has done it again. Congrats bro. Mustaphas nominations just shows that cgpa also matters. This dude finished with a 3.96/4.0. I am not surprised his getting all d nominations. Congrats bro. But pls start rejecting some to help reserves. God bless.
Reply 517
Original post by Pompey4
Mustapha has done it again. Congrats bro. Mustaphas nominations just shows that cgpa also matters. This dude finished with a 3.96/4.0. I am not surprised his getting all d nominations. Congrats bro. But pls start rejecting some to help reserves. God bless.

3.96. whaoooo. that's great. exactly cgpa matters. but what of those of did not use CGPA system. I mean we doctors
Original post by Pompey4
Reply 518
Original post by medowz
3.96. whaoooo. that's great. exactly cgpa matters. but what of those of did not use CGPA system. I mean we doctors

Hi Medowz. I am not familiar with the grading system in medical schools. But I do believe that if for example you apply for MSc Public Health, your transcript will be reviewed and I guess they will grade u accordingly.
Reply 519
Original post by Pompey4
Hi Medowz. I am not familiar with the grading system in medical schools. But I do believe that if for example you apply for MSc Public Health, your transcript will be reviewed and I guess they will grade u accordingly.

Original post by Pompey4

@pompey4, thanks a lot. u ve been wonderful all the while. I am a Nigerian and I finished from University of Lagos

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending