Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
:toofunny: very saucy.

Spoiler

:h: Me and @ZuluK could sooooo write the next 50 shades of food. :colondollar:

My favourite part was the ending :biggrin:
Original post by mobbsy91
Ahh haha! Fair enough, better than swimming or gym though! And not the worst day outside for it!! Got the weekend to look forward to now though!

i love gym (fitness)
Original post by callum_20011
i love gym (fitness)

Ahh fairs xD
Ahh fairs xD

yeah. so wuu2
yeah. so wuu2

Nothing much at all at the moment to be honest, just watching some TV shows, and chilling out drinking!
Nothing much at all at the moment to be honest, just watching some TV shows, and chilling out drinking!

nice... im making dinner
nice... im making dinner

Oooh, nice!! What you having??? Better be something really elaborate and delicious :biggrin:
Oooh, nice!! What you having??? Better be something really elaborate and delicious :biggrin:

sauages, eggs, waffles and beans
sauages, eggs, waffles and beans

Oh my god that sounds soooooo amazing! I might do something similar actually if I can be bothered!
Oh my god that sounds soooooo amazing! I might do something similar actually if I can be bothered!

lazy cumt lol
lazy cumt lol

Woahhhh! Well, I've already eaten today, and so I wouldn't usually have a second meal. However, sausage, chips and beans sounds really tasty, so I might make an exception a bit later!
Woahhhh! Well, I've already eaten today, and so I wouldn't usually have a second meal. However, sausage, chips and beans sounds really tasty, so I might make an exception a bit later!

ill make you some... im a good chef
ill make you some... im a good chef

Sure if you want to bring it to me (i'm in Norwich!)
Sure if you want to bring it to me (i'm in Norwich!)

ahh dw
ahh dw

:rofl: Thought not!! :tongue:
mew ~

:hoppy:
Original post by The Joker ~
mew ~

:hoppy:

Hello :wavey:
:rofl: Thought not!! :tongue:

lol
lol

Ok, laziness coming back... So, I'm scrapping the sausage part of my supper. And scrapping the bakes beans part. I might keep the chips though!
Ok, laziness coming back... So, I'm scrapping the sausage part of my supper. And scrapping the bakes beans part. I might keep the chips though!

why...

Quick Reply

Latest