The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
I mean, I hope you slept last night missy

Oh yeah, I slept a little and I woke up at 2:30am and I've been awake since...

But hopefully I'll get more sleep tonight, fingers crossed.
Reply 121
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh yeah, I slept a little and I woke up at 2:30am and I've been awake since...

But hopefully I'll get more sleep tonight, fingers crossed.

Missing sleep is going to make you uggers
Original post by SeanFM
Ooh ooh, add "Jake from state farm" on there as well.

But thanks, this has made my day. :borat:

Oh actually Sean, you can sample some of mine and @ZuluK writing on the insomnia thread. If you wish....:colone:

But I may have to charge you for the next chapter, if you like it :colone:
Original post by RobML
Missing sleep is going to make you uggers

That's lovely, thank you. :redface:

I look like a zombie at the moment...but I choose not to look in the mirror on the days I haven't slept properly, so it's all good. :u:
Oh actually Sean, you can sample some of mine and @ZuluK writing on the insomnia thread. If you wish....:colone:

:lol: of course that's where I'd find some of your writing :tongue:

I'll have a look, if I like it we can discuss payment plans. :woo:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 125

Original post by SeanFM
:lol: of course that's where I'd find some of your writing :tongue:

I'll have a look, if I like it we can discuss payment plans some other time. :woo:

Make sure to include me as that is some of my best work... If you wanted Mrs Holmes, we could make the story a reality :wink: it has a lot of potential
Reply 126
1) I'm weird
2) My love is shown through insults
3) No 1 person knows everything about me
4) I don't have a favourite colour, it changes with my mood
5) I would give up education for traveling and nearly did once
6) I'm exactly the way I am online but just less thirsty
7) I'm a girl
8) I never revised for my GCSEs or A Levels and now I'm struggling with uni
9) I get on better with guys because of my weird humour
10) I love eating which is why I go to the gym 5x a week

Spoiler

(1) I'm very selfish, desperately want success ,easily pissed off myself for being selfish and unsuccesful.
(2) I love Radiohead,Pink Floyd, Bjork, Muse.
(3) I'm asexual. Actually I'm not sure, but it's a nice way of not thinking about all these stuff.
(4) My favourite colour is yellow ,then light blue.
(5) I like lemons.
(6)My past self would have been very dissapointed of me today. I changed SO much quiet painfully tbh.
(7)I love maths , natural sciences and philosophy.
(8) I'd like to live alone in a remote country like Iceland for like 3 years or more.
(9) I'm not sure if there's any purpose in my life or life in general. But I try not to think of it , so that I can fool myself .
(10) Overall, I'm not the guy you'd like to meet :smile:
Bonus: I like :smile:s in inappropriate places
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Noara
Okay. Phew. I'm not alone. I can get on with my life now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, what is your accent like?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
1) I've only ever broken one bone, and it was my dad's toe. We were roughhousing, and he kicked me, and I guess I'm just a rock-hard dude, what can I say.
2) I am the product of an in-vitro fertilisation.
3) I passed my driving test and received my A-Level results, which meant I got to go to the university I wanted to go to, on the same day. It was great.
4) I haven't driven since.
5) I was raised vegetarian, and it's something I am very thankful for.
6) I have the thickest hair of anyone I've ever met. It's actually a chore to drag a brush through.
7) I sometimes stab people, but it's all in good fun.
10) My mind operates in what I think you would probably call base 8, but which I naturally call base 10.

Interesting. I particularly like 2,5,10 ... 10 was awesome
1 - I have brown hair; undercut, but it used to be longer
2 - I am pretty short for a guy, and a pretty normal weight if not on the skinny side
3 - I have very white teeth, and always smiling
4 - I am at a russell group uni (BA) but I've only had one job in my life, at burger king. I don't know whether to feel accomplished.
5 - I have a very usual sounding name
6 - my biggest hobby is playing guitar - I've played for about 10 years now
7 - I used to love playing video games and watching anime, but I grew out of them years ago - just shows how much I've changed
8 - I have the most varied music taste of anybody I know
9 - I love alcohol and 'other such things' - I am a total hedonist and while I have exams coming up, I've hardly worked at all
10 - I'm pretty sex-obsessed. to the point where I may or may not be bisexual. I still don't know.

11 - I can drive and I have a license but I am honestly shocked that I passed my test
12 - I have societally unusual political beliefs
13 - I have a very mixed-up accent; even though I'm from the south, people usually think I'm either nothern or australian. it's all a result of me not wanting to sound posh.
14 - I have quite a narrow taste in foods, but I'm not terrible
15 - I never want to get married or have kids - but that's not to say I don't want to have relationships
16 - I am a little crazy but I'm lovely - I get on with anybody
17 - I have perfect pitch - apparently only something like 1/10,000 people have that
18 - I am awful at maths. shockingly so, sometimes
19 - I can be very self-conscious
20 - my penis is technically bigger than average for this country (yeah I have totally run out of things to say.)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Noara
a) when did I type "b)"
b) Well, depends on how nice you are :colondollar:

Nice?

I've been told I'm a "good person" by @FrenchUnicorn

That must mean something?
Original post by ZuluK
Make sure to include me as that is some of my best work... If you wanted Mrs Holmes, we could make the story a reality :wink: it has a lot of potential

It really does have potential, we could basically write the next "50 shades of grey".
1.) i'm from seychelles, so thats pretty rare
2.) i can pull my skin on my cheeks pretty far, people are always either amazed or grossed out
3.) im quite multiracial
4.) i really like fashion and like hair which is probably not common for someone who only chose STEM subjects
5.) i have bad luck with planes, I once got stuck in Abu Dhabi overnight as my previous flight was delayed due to a fire in heathrow and I once got stuck in germany due to an icelandic volcano's ash cloud.
6.) i have really weirdly broad taste in music that spans from like Justin Bieber to Kanye West to GD&TOP, Jay Park, Kohh, Fall out boy, Panic at the Disco and so much more
7.) I speak a creole language spoken by less than 100,000 people world wide
8.) I really like Jei from Fiestar, she's bae
9.) i really like learning about countries but mainly for trivia because i like quiz shows
10.) im really short like 5 5 or 5 6 or something.
Original post by Impressive
Nice?

I've been told I'm a "good person" by @FrenchUnicorn

That must mean something?

Maybe :mmm:
Im a guy.
I self harm (i think ive stopped thanks to @Matrix123 )
I can drive
tell me yours @scnotcrazy
1) i think tottenham are ****:colonhash:
2) I once had feelings for my sister when i was 14 thank God i came to my senses cause thinking about it makes me sick:redface: :erm:
3) i am sexually frustrated but will hopefuly stay a virgin till i am married:smile:
4) i support Arsenal
5) i am addicted to TSR
6) i have had a back operation when i was 14 because i had scolosis so now i am titanium because there are two rods in my back
7) i was born premature
8) i have a prefrence for Asians
9) i am an introvert
10) i am broke
1. I really like the old fashioned styles and ideals of romance and respect not todays trends of instagram showing off and all the highlighting of perfect bodies and physical features

2. I am pretty damn confident. Yes I know its easy to say on TSR but Martial arts, bboying and parkour have helped me to become probably the most confident person in my whole year group
3. I love the sound of rain when I sleep

4. I''ve lived in AUS NZ and HK (hong kong ) and been to iceland

5. I'm Asian
6. I listen to probably 3+ hours of music a day
7. Chicken and sushi are the best food items

8. I love rap, not hardcore with tons of swearing just some light rap
9. Love to dance, its saved me so much, esp street dance and break (think its coming to 8 months now)
10. Am a black belt in martial arts ( 4 years now) and do parkour too
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
1. I really like the old fashioned styles and ideals of romance and respect not todays trends of instagram showing off and all the highlighting of perfect bodies and physical features

2. I am pretty damn confident. Yes I know its easy to say on TSR but Martial arts, bboying and parkour have helped me to become probably the most confident person in my whole year group
3. I love the sound of rain when I sleep
4. I''ve lived in AUS NZ and HK and been to iceland
5. I'm Asian
6. I listen to probably 3+ hours of music a day
7. Chicken and sushi are the best food items
8. I love rap, not hardcore with tons of swearing just some light rap
9. Love to dance, its saved me so much, esp street dance and break (think its coming to 8 months now)
10. Am a black belt in martial arts ( 4 years now) and do parkour too

The sound of rain is always good when sleeping. Music is my life - I listen to that much music. Chicken :coma:

Original post by toonervoustotalk
1) i think tottenham are ****:colonhash:
2) I once had feelings for my sister when i was 14 thank God i came to my senses cause thinking about it makes me sick:redface: :erm:
3) i am sexually frustrated but will hopefuly stay a virgin till i am married:smile:
4) i support Arsenal
5) i am addicted to TSR
6) i have had a back operation when i was 14 because i had scolosis so now i am titanium because there are two rods in my back
7) i was born premature
8) i have a prefrence for Asians
9) i am an introvert
10) i am broke

Whoop whoop ASIANS :ahee: lol. How many weeks premature?
Original post by ravioliyears
Whoop whoop ASIANS :ahee: lol. How many weeks premature?

:lol:

8 weeks

Latest