The Student Room Group

Ugg style boots as school shoes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tomo5000
To see if others wear them as school shoes or did

Ok...please listen to me.

Your school will not let you wear UGG boots, the most you can get away with is Vans style pumps. Why don't you just get a pair of ballet style flats, or something? I don't understand this obsession with school shoes.
Reply 21
Original post by homeland.lsw
Ok...please listen to me.

Your school will not let you wear UGG boots, the most you can get away with is Vans style pumps. Why don't you just get a pair of ballet style flats, or something? I don't understand this obsession with school shoes.

It's my sis that weares them and literally everyone at my school wears plain black pumps or trainers
Reply 22
It's my sis that weares them and literally everyone at my school wears plain black pumps or trainers

I don't think this is about your sister, I think this is you wanting to know, because you want to wear them...

you are too defensive
Reply 23
Original post by Wammio
I don't think this is about your sister, I think this is you wanting to know, because you want to wear them...

you are too defensive

Why would I want to wear them lol
Why do want to get boots now, it's summer not winter???
My school should be ok with them

Whyare you even asking?
You just shout down everyone who disagrees with you....so what the hell are you posting for? You just want people to say "derrr, yup!" yet no one is.
My school should be ok with them

When I say not acceptable I mean because they are unflattering and look horrible on girls. Not because they're not smart enough. :wink:
Reply 27
Original post by Alice__90
When I say not acceptable I mean because they are unflattering and look horrible on girls. Not because they're not smart enough. :wink:

How do they look horrible ?

Quick Reply

Latest