The Student Room Group

Does an ugly girl ever get a hot boyfriend ???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Goaded
Both my exes were hot af so yes

If that profile pic is of you, then you're not even close to being ugly by most guys definition.
Reply 41
Original post by Jibola240
If that profile pic is of you, then you're not even close to being ugly by most guys definition.

But it's not me haha
Reply 42
Seen it few times. But I don't think its will happen to us, don't get your hopes high :smile:
Hard to give a good answer without seeing how you look like, OP. I'm going say it's possible, but not likely. At least I don't see much. Girls are kinda lucky in that they can improve their looks with make up. Maybe you should start there, and lower your standards a bit, I'm a sure there are many decent looking guy with great/compatible personalities that will be interested in you.
Original post by Goaded
But it's not me haha

Ah, fair enough lol.
that's when makeup comes in.
If she lives in a hot climate there's loads of options.
definitely. I like to think I did :smile:

however, if you're going for someone you're hoping will see past the way you look, perhaps care less about how guys look in return- treat others the way you want to be treated :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
why do you want a hot boyfriend just get a not hot one and he won't cheat
Original post by Dinasaurus
What?

Hello there Ms Dinasaurus :smile:
Why should a handsome guy be interested in ugly girls? He knows he can get the prime girls out there so why settle for less.
Original post by stefano865
Not likely I'm afraid. :redface:

Men can make up for their shortcomings with money, charisma etc.

Generally women can't.

So men don't rate charisma in a woman that highly? One thread I saw on here was complaining that women have no personality/ hobbies and interests these days, no wonder if women are just valued for looks.
Original post by indigofox
So men don't rate charisma in a woman that highly? One thread I saw on here was complaining that women have no personality/ hobbies and interests these days, no wonder if women are just valued for looks.

It works both ways. Women only go for good-looking guys with built bodies over personality.

Of course they do. :smile:

But...

A woman is almost certainly not going to 'punch above her weight' just through her personality. Possibly through wealth.

You see men getting women out of their league because they have made up for it with other qualities. Women can't do this in the same way.

:wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Of course they do. :smile:

But...

A woman is almost certainly not going to 'punch above her weight' just through her personality. Possibly through wealth.

You see men getting women out of their league because they have made up for it with other qualities. Women can't do this in the same way.

Women get men out of their league all the time, I see them walking around. I guess its just not noticable as she has makeup, clothes and style.

Women get men out of their league all the time, I see them walking around. I guess its just not noticable as she has makeup, clothes and style.

Not true.

Certainly not to the same extent.

You will never see a guy with model looks with an unattractive woman. Probably not even an average looking woman.

Ugly men with wealth and power get beautiful women.
Reply 56
I totally agree with u @ Tara
Not true.

Certainly not to the same extent.

You will never see a guy with model looks with an unattractive woman

Untrue, I see lots of couples like that and think why is he with her , but she might be a great person or have more money than him who knows.
Untrue, I see lots of couples like that and think why is he with her , but she might be a great person or have more money than him who knows.

Ok.

But the difference is not so great this way round.

Imagine this situation in reverse...

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Harvey+Weinstein+Georgina+Chapman+2011+Whitney+YaLkOXXmJBOl.jpg

Probably not gonna happen.
(edited 8 years ago)
I guess it does happens sometimes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending