The Student Room Group

How's everybody coping?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
Kind of sad art is out of the way because it is the thing i'm best at :/ now it is all uphill from here and well....

i want my mum :cry2:
i'm so pathetic but i can't stand being on my own any longer, want someone to make me unburnt food and hug me and smell her lovely scent and talk to me :frown:

:cry:

awwww wuv u :jumphug:
All well with the exception of physics.
Reply 22
Original post by Palette
All well with the exception of physics.

We're definitely not going to finish the physics content in time for the exam, and despite this the teachers are being really off topic... Which is annoying as they left the hardest stuff till last...

Spoiler

i'm kinda doing okay tbh, I was really worried about philosophy but on our mock I achieved an A (if I wasn't sat down I would have fallen over omfg) so I'm a lot less worried about that and I'm fairly confident with German anyway so ya not that worried.

But sociology
i haven't revised it
at all
i am so screwed
thank God it's a2 and I have until the end of June.
Reply 24
I'm at uni and I thought I would through in a good luck to you all. A levels are extremely stressful (my grandmother did hers in the 1950s and she still has nightmares).

Study hard, its worth it in the end!
I'm jut Jennifer Lawrence falling over atm

Spoiler

Honestly I've done the bare minimum and I need 3 A's for medicine; once I got my medicine offers I thought I'd be super motivated but no.... Not at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy
Kind of sad art is out of the way because it is the thing i'm best at :/ now it is all uphill from here and well....

i want my mum :cry2:
i'm so pathetic but i can't stand being on my own any longer, want someone to make me unburnt food and hug me and smell her lovely scent and talk to me :frown:

:cry:

I can relate to this so much and I'm 18 years old...

God knows what I will do when I'm at university, or working and I'm unable to see my mum :redface:.
Original post by Vicky628
We're definitely not going to finish the physics content in time for the exam, and despite this the teachers are being really off topic... Which is annoying as they left the hardest stuff till last...

Spoiler

I have been okay in general, still prefer Year 11 to Year 12. My physics department is quite bad too (although we did cover all the material by Easter).
Reply 29
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I can relate to this so much and I'm 18 years old...

God knows what I will do when I'm at university, or working and I'm unable to see my mum :redface:.

Dw; those who eat the food that I make so lovingly for them with my own hands are never far from me for I am eternally very close to them :rofl3::rofl3:
Original post by nucdev
Dw; those who eat the food that I make so lovingly for them with my own hands are never far from me for I am eternally very close to them :rofl3::rofl3:

You'll make a great mum some day y'know :u:
Reply 31
Original post by Palette
I have been okay in general, still prefer Year 11 to Year 12. My physics department is quite bad too (although we did cover all the material by Easter).

Work wise - definitely GCSEs, but I think I prefer year 12 socially! We finished chem and maths a few weeks ago, still doing NM in FM, on the coursework (it's sooo dull!)
Reply 32
17th May is a scary day. :afraid::afraid::afraid:
Original post by Inexorably
i'm kinda doing okay tbh, I was really worried about philosophy but on our mock I achieved an A (if I wasn't sat down I would have fallen over omfg) so I'm a lot less worried about that and I'm fairly confident with German anyway so ya not that worried.

But sociology
i haven't revised it
at all
i am so screwed
thank God it's a2 and I have until the end of June.

Which units and exam are you doing for sociology
Confident with physics and maths. Chemistry just likes to bend me over 24/7. I can't get above 80% and it's killing me
Drowning in past papers here!

Skips :smile:
Original post by AlteredBoy
Which units and exam are you doing for sociology

AQA, A2

Belief in Society
Crime & Deviance

Theory and Research Methods are included as well.

My exams are the 20th June and...23rd June?
I'll go through phases where I just worry and the next day I'll be like so relaxed and don't do anything.
Original post by Vicky628
Work wise - definitely GCSEs, but I think I prefer year 12 socially! We finished chem and maths a few weeks ago, still doing NM in FM, on the coursework (it's sooo dull!)

Numerical methods? The textbook's questions on that topic are mental torture (due to boredom, not difficulty), 100%. I am currently filing maths past papers which I have done.
Reply 39
Original post by Palette
Numerical methods? The textbook's questions on that topic are mental torture (due to boredom, not difficulty), 100%. I am currently filing maths past papers which I have done.

Yeah - it's like the stats of fm, it's draining our will to live:colonhash:... I've got a massive thick folder of used past papers, I think (hope!) it's in topic order...who even knows! :biggrin:I'm trying to do some physics but I keep on being phoned and messaged, and atm too many people need me to ignore them

Quick Reply

Latest