The Student Room Group

Making a sexual move

There is this girl that I desire and we've been seeing each other (not dating) for a couple of months without much flirting (but she knows there is something there otherwise there is no reason to keep seeing her and doing stuff together) but we've got to know each other fairly well.

I am thinking of making a sexual move on her next week (not a sudden move but a gradual move leading to penetration if it doesn't stop before that). Is this wise or not? How would our relationship change after this given it ends on a positive note and given it ends on a negative note?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Brighton is a good choice
Reply 2
Dont worry about it.. just go balls deep in them sugar walls
Original post by Ruhail25
Dont worry about it.. just go balls deep in them sugar walls

That mushroom tip in dem sugar walls :rofl:

I love the Hodgetwins :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by Eternalflames

Haha😂theyre so dopey but funny asf
Original post by Eternalflames

What do you know about mushroom tips 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
What do you know about mushroom tips 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing, I've never seen one. But that's what the hodgetwins say
Original post by Ruhail25
Haha😂theyre so dopey but funny asf

Yeah, I watch all 3 channels but they make me laugh so much. Even the weightlifting one, they make jokes about their meals too :lol:
Reply 8
Original post by zill1
There is this girl that I desire and we've been seeing each other (not dating) for a couple of months without much flirting (but she knows there is something there otherwise there is no reason to keep seeing her and doing stuff together) but we've got to know each other fairly well.

I am thinking of making a sexual move on her next week (not a sudden move but a gradual move leading to penetration if it doesn't stop before that). Is this wise or not? How would our relationship change after this given it ends on a positive note and given it ends on a negative note?

You're being a bit too vague. The stuff you're already doing together..is this sexual or not?

Your sexual "move" could just be asking. You don't have to make consent difficult 🙄
OP is megavirgin
Reply 10
Original post by ~Tara~
You're being a bit too vague. The stuff you're already doing together..is this sexual or not?

No, not sexual.
Reply 11
Original post by Abstract_Prism
OP is megavirgin

Ok so?
Reply 12
Original post by zill1
No, not sexual.

So you're not dating or otherwise being sexual/flirting but this girl should somehow know that that's why you keep contact with her because why else would a guy treat a girl like a friend..

And you plan to grope until resistance yet somehow that's not creepy

You don't sound like you care about any kind of relationship with her. You're basically in it for the sexual part so what does it matter if she doesn't reciprocate? Either you have sex or you don't and you'll be formally released from your obligation of treating a girl like a human being in order to get sex.
Reply 13
Original post by ~Tara~
So you're not dating or otherwise being sexual/flirting but this girl should somehow know that that's why you keep contact with her because why else would a guy treat a girl like a friend..

And you plan to grope until resistance yet somehow that's not creepy

You don't sound like you care about any kind of relationship with her. You're basically in it for the sexual part so what does it matter if she doesn't reciprocate? Either you have sex or you don't and you'll be formally released from your obligation of treating a girl like a human being in order to get sex.

I think you are right. I should really "take her out" and talk things through. Maybe I just don't have enough loving feeling for her?
Reply 14
Thing is what I'm really after is some regular bonking but to do that I need to start the first one which is proving to be really difficult.
From the way you described your approach, the negative outcome is it ends with the police and maybe crimewatch.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zill1
Thing is what I'm really after is some regular bonking but to do that I need to start the first one which is proving to be really difficult.

I really don't think you care about a relationship at all if all you want is 'regular bonking'. You're a COUPLE OF MONTHS into a relationship. Sure, what you want is fine but you're making consent so difficult. Just open up to her and see if she feels the same. Bit awkward if when you make a move, she completely rejects you.
Reply 17
Original post by SubZero~
I really don't think you care about a relationship at all if all you want is 'regular bonking'. You're a COUPLE OF MONTHS into a relationship. Sure, what you want is fine but you're making consent so difficult. Just open up to her and see if she feels the same. Bit awkward if when you make a move, she completely rejects you.

They're not in a relationship though. They are just friends currently and the OP expects to make a move and be willingly given sex.

OP have you even kissed this girl? Your first move on her is not going to result in sex. Talk to her first. It doesn't even sound like you like her personality, just only her looks.
Reply 18
Original post by Airmed
They're not in a relationship though. They are just friends currently and the OP expects to make a move and be willingly given sex.

OP have you even kissed this girl? Your first move on her is not going to result in sex. Talk to her first. It doesn't even sound like you like her personality, just only her looks.

You seem to know your stuff. How old are you?
Reply 19
Original post by zill1
You seem to know your stuff. How old are you?

19. It's more that I have common sense and I'm a girl; I've been kissed once without forewarning and it was bloody horrible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending