The Student Room Group

Everyone is growing up so fast!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I tried SOOOOOOOOO hard to get my alien to have a baby. I ended up trying to cut the thing in half to see if it was pregnant.

:rofl: :rofl: omfg I left mine in the fridge, put it in the sun and nothing worked :cry: it just ended up melting :cry2: Maybe our aliens were infertile :beard:
Original post by Zuki
I remember being year 6 and having Yu-Gi-Oh cards and those little Alien toys made from goo that everyone swore could have a baby :rofl: We'd actually play outside with friends and ride our bikes etc. Now it seems that babies learn to walk then pick up a playstation controller and make a facebook account, everything has changed :frown: I know this isn't relevant but i felt like being nostalgic :colondollar:

YESS! I remember people telling me if you stuck two together and left them in the case for a week they would have a baby:rofl:

I loved those days, they were so innocent! I know everyone around me was very innocent too. It's definitely the advancement in technology. I think in a way (I have never agreed with this saying, ever!) "ignorance is bliss" when you're very young, because I believe you can really enjoy childhood.

I mean everyone grows up, you can't stop that but if you could have your childhood to be innocent, I think that is great!
I tried SOOOOOOOOO hard to get my alien to have a baby. I ended up trying to cut the thing in half to see if it was pregnant.

I did that too!! OMG

And then I pulled it's head off :s-smilie:
Original post by Zuki
:rofl: :rofl: omfg I left mine in the fridge, put it in the sun and nothing worked :cry: it just ended up melting :cry2: Maybe our aliens were infertile :beard:

I really want one again!
Original post by Rhythmical
It is so sad. I remember how children's programmes were good too, Girls in Love, Jeopardy, Big Kids, its **** these days. I feel like its gone backwards.

Jeopardy! OMG I LOVED THAT.

Oh I feel like going back in time for a little bit! :colondollar:
Yess. I still feel like a 17 year old for some reason. Time just goes by so quickly sometimes. :s-smilie:

Feels like just yesterday my sister and I were playing animal crossing, now our interests are so different :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zuki

Yuss. I was so gullible at that age lol. I also really miss old TV shows and video games, when my SNES was a thing and I was a bawse at mario kart. Just thinking about it is making me nostalgic.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I did that too!! OMG

And then I pulled it's head off :s-smilie:

LOOOL, we basically mutilated our toys :rofl: I remember those babies annabell and my lack of care towards it..
Jeopardy! OMG I LOVED THAT.

Oh I feel like going back in time for a little bit! :colondollar:

If you YouTube it, it is all there. I can't believe CBBC used to air that, compared to the stuff now. I remember Keching! And the Misty Show too. And omg Stupid! I wish they would repeat them again.
Yuss. I was so gullible at that age lol. I also really miss old TV shows and video games, when my SNES was a thing and I was a bawse at mario kart. Just thinking about it is making me nostalgic.

LOOOL, we basically mutilated our toys :rofl: I remember those babies annabell and my lack of care towards it..

Yes baby annabelle, I drew on her head and her head fell off too after awhile. :redface: But oh my god I remember the day my mum bought me it. It was my birthday present, I got it a couple weeks early and I remember walking to woolworths, being SO happy and there was a father christmas standing outside and he was like "You look very happy" and I was like " I JUST GOT A BABY ANNABELLE!!!!" :rofl:

Oh my god, honestly one of my most happiest memories ever! :biggrin:
Original post by Rhythmical
If you YouTube it, it is all there. I can't believe CBBC used to air that, compared to the stuff now. I remember Keching! And the Misty Show too. And omg Stupid! I wish they would repeat them again.

Yes Keching! The main guy on the show had a grandma who lived near my house and I remember I actually saw the guy once, it was such a happy moment. I remember my cousin shouting keching across the road. :redface:

Yes the misty show and Tracey beaker!!
Yes Keching! The main guy on the show had a grandma who lived near my house and I remember I actually saw the guy once, it was such a happy moment. I remember my cousin shouting keching across the road. :redface:

Omg that is so cool. He used to come in EastEnders and Hollyoaks. Who could forget Tracy Beaker? The Dumping Ground is boring these days. I think music was cool back in the days, it was cringy, irrelevant to our lives now but they were tunes. Plus Asian weddings were jokes, looking back at videos makes me laugh because of the clothes lol.
[video="youtube;r9XygizeHYc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9XygizeHYc[/video]

@TheGreatImposter

@Zuki

They can give birth!
Yes!! That is how I feel. Omg those squishy alien babies that would stick to the ceiling :colondollar:

I know, it sad isn't it :frown: I'm so glad we got to live through that though. Maybe it is a universal thing, but I think it's okay for us I suppose because we have matured but when it affects children it's a bit odd because I feel like it takes some of the innocence out of childhood. Y'know?

You should take this attitude to life.

Now I'm off to play pretend Vikings in The Banner Saga 2 :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zuki
I remember being year 6 and having Yu-Gi-Oh cards

Fancy a little duel? I still have my cards :smile:
Jeopardy!

Jeopardy was scary asf. I remember one episode where one of the guys was sleeping or something and got bitten by a spider that crawled on his face.
Something like that.

I'm still fixated with Laura Aikman (Mysti).
I hated that loo-brush haired Tracey Beaker in the early episodes.
Reply 35
[video="youtube;r9XygizeHYc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9XygizeHYc[/video]

@TheGreatImposter

@Zuki

They can give birth!

Omfg this 9 year old kid did it :rofl: I was so incompetent :cry: Maybe it was pregnant but i never cut it open :eek3:

I'll never know :moon:
Reply 36
Original post by Davalla
Fancy a little duel? I still have my cards :smile:

Jeopardy was scary asf. I remember one episode where one of the guys was sleeping or something and got bitten by a spider that crawled on his face.
Something like that.

I'm still fixated with Laura Aikman (Mysti).
I hated that loo-brush haired Tracey Beaker in the early episodes.

There was a Yu-Gi-Oh game on Miniclip not too long ago, fight me bruh :mob:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You should take this attitude to life.

Now I'm off to play pretend Vikings in The Banner Saga 2 :biggrin:

You are correct! This is how I'm going to live my life from now on.

I'm going to log of tsr and build a fort for all my teddies, then I'm going to cook a pancake with my toy pan and then I'm going to colour in my mums phone with my crayons because that seems like a good idea :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zuki
There was a Yu-Gi-Oh game on Miniclip not too long ago, fight me bruh :mob:

Pretty sure that got taken offline :s-smilie:
Reply 39
Original post by Davalla
Pretty sure that got taken offline :s-smilie:

Sad times, I was ready to send you to the shadow realm :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest