The Student Room Group

Exam stress

Hi, so of course for some people exams are very stressful and recently I've been finding it hard to overcome the stress and I was wondering if anyone had any tips to deal with stress and how to not let it be the reason why exams are failed
Original post by IWishIWasAWizard
Hi, so of course for some people exams are very stressful and recently I've been finding it hard to overcome the stress and I was wondering if anyone had any tips to deal with stress and how to not let it be the reason why exams are failed

Quite obviously exam stress is normal so don't worry about it too much. I think that alongside any revision you have planned you should do something fun like watching a movie. Also, don't plan your revision by minutes or anything ridiculous like that (eg 9:40 to 10:30 revision) because you're less likely to follow it and you basically don't have any freedom. Just do a checklist of your revision for the day and it'll be much less stressful. Oh, and don't forget to have short breaks in between each
revision session :h:
Original post by PenguinNinja
Quite obviously exam stress is normal so don't worry about it too much. I think that alongside any revision you have planned you should do something fun like watching a movie. Also, don't plan your revision by minutes or anything ridiculous like that (eg 9:40 to 10:30 revision) because you're less likely to follow it and you basically don't have any freedom. Just do a checklist of your revision for the day and it'll be much less stressful. Oh, and don't forget to have short breaks in between each
revision session :h:

Thank you so much, I shall try that😀
Thank you so much, I shall try that😀

Glad I could help:thumbsup:
Reply 4

Intense exercise, and going out to have some fun on a regular basis (it really would help).
Original post by kkboyk
Intense exercise, and going out to have some fun on a regular basis (it really would help).

Thank you I will try that 😀

Quick Reply