The Student Room Group

Gf vs Bestfriend

Allright so this will be quite a read and it's not all too interesting so only do so if you have timee please and don't flame <3

So basically I have/had this best female friend (am a dude) and we were really close, about 3 weeks ago i started dating a different girl but weeks before this i was kind of on/off romantically with my best friend... yeah idek how

So after I started dating this other girl i found out that her and my best friend didn't really get along, nothing too major, and i dont think that should've affected my relationship with either girl

So they really started dislikjng each other after we started dating, gf was jealous of bestfriend etc etc and then my bf just randomly cut me off as in shr blocked my whatsapp snapchat and instagram and told me she didnt want to see me the next day (from when we last spoke)

And a few days ago these girls made peace and my bestfriend (prob not bf anymore) came up to me and was like 'ow we blessed it out' thinkining I'd be like 'ow yeah awesome, lets be friends again' lol and i was like 'ok idrc'

Shes trying to slide in on my whatsapp, what would you do? Become frienda again after she cut you off without proper reason or talking before doing so?

Thanks for reading if you did, typed from phone so many errors :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Maybe you should try and talk it out? My guy bff had basically the same situation but I didn't really mind when he got a gf and i made sure we got along fine... but maybe she was annoyed cos of your on and off thing and also felt like you were choosing your gf over her when they didn't get along... idk, depends on your situation but i do think you should talk before just deciding to cut her off, esp if you care about her :smile:
There's no harm in talking things through with her, but after cutting you off like that there's so way I'd place the same amount of trust in her as before. I'd consider her a friend rather than a best friend.
Reply 3
Original post by Aykem
Maybe you should try and talk it out? My guy bff had basically the same situation but I didn't really mind when he got a gf and i made sure we got along fine... but maybe she was annoyed cos of your on and off thing and also felt like you were choosing your gf over her when they didn't get along... idk, depends on your situation but i do think you should talk before just deciding to cut her off, esp if you care about her :smile:

Original post by georgiaswift
There's no harm in talking things through with her, but after cutting you off like that there's so way I'd place the same amount of trust in her as before. I'd consider her a friend rather than a best friend.

Ah allright thanks guys,
I didnt mention that I did try to talk it out and managed to get her to unblock me on whatsapp so i could explain etc.. after i explained and she was saying goodnight she blocked me again which really... didnt piss me off but annoyed me like isnt that stupid and pointless?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Ah allright thanks guys,
I didnt mention that I did try to talk it out and managed to get her to unblock me on whatsapp so i could explain etc.. after i explained and she was saying goodnight she blocked me again which really... didnt piss me off but annoyed me like isnt that stupid and pointless?

Ah so you've already reached out... yeah that is pretty stupid, i can see why you'd be annoyed. I don't understand why she'd do that, unless it wasnt about your gf but about her feelings for you...?
Original post by Anonymous
Ah allright thanks guys,

So you've already explained and then she blocked you again? She's childish and immature. Not worth your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending