The Student Room Group

Do you use Snapchat to "chat" or only to send pics to people?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
But what if they didn't have your number/didn't know them well enough to give them your number?

If I don't know them well enough for them to have my number I'm not really interested in chatting with them to be honest. :biggrin:
Reply 41
Snapchat's weird I don't like all the stalking from people I barely know or don't speak to on a day to day basis. That and all the dog photos are why I deleted it.
Original post by Alice__90
If I don't know them well enough for them to have my number I'm not really interested in chatting with them to be honest. :biggrin:

So what if you were dating/meeting people?
Reply 43
I use the chat with some people, mostly to discuss the buzzfeed and other app articles that you can read on snapchat. I only chat with certain people though because others don't like the way the conversation doesn't automatically save. It can be awkward if you don't save the message and then you forget what you have been talking about but it's helps if you have more to say than you can write over a picture 😊
Original post by Lista
I use the chat with some people, mostly to discuss the buzzfeed and other app articles that you can read on snapchat. I only chat with certain people though because others don't like the way the conversation doesn't automatically save. It can be awkward if you don't save the message and then you forget what you have been talking about but it's helps if you have more to say than you can write over a picture 😊

omg i love buzzfeed!!! haha it's my procrastination go to!!! Soooooooo addictive:yep:
send pictures, very rarely chat but 90% picture sending, mainly face swaps. if i am on snapchat I am on my phone so I can use facebook/text.
Reply 46
Original post by CleverSquirrel
omg i love buzzfeed!!! haha it's my procrastination go to!!! Soooooooo addictive:yep:

Haha Ikr! It's when you find yourself reading so many articles on topics you don't care about but it's just there wanting to be read!😂
Read this chilling story abut Snapchat (even though the text makes your eyes hurt) https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1l1hhv/do_not_ever_go_on_snapchat/

I thought it was fake, but I dunno.
Original post by Lista
Haha Ikr! It's when you find yourself reading so many articles on topics you don't care about but it's just there wanting to be read!😂

yup!!! exactly! hahaha that and the buzzfeed videos- can't stop watching them!! and the try guys- my favs :yup:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
So what if you were dating/meeting people?

If someone asked for my snapchat before they asked for my number I wouldn't want to date them. I find the idea of sending pictures of myself to people I don't know very strange.
Reply 50
Both
Reply 51
Both
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Only because i am a hyprocrite:biggrin:

:noway:
you are :cute:
Original post by M14B
Me neither
:u:

:five:
i will make an account when i get my new phone next month :woo: and the reason being because i love those fitlers :lol:
I only use it to learn about the key to success.
Reply 54
I dont use it...is it any good?

Quick Reply

Latest