The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Maths

How can I boost my grade from a C to an A in such a short time? Is this even possible? Please advise me as I really want to do well in Mathematics. Thank you! :smile:
Original post by akawais
How can I boost my grade from a C to an A in such a short time? Is this even possible? Please advise me as I really want to do well in Mathematics. Thank you! :smile:

papers, post question here you're not sure about in the maths forum and i'm sure anyone can help
Original post by akawais

It's more than possible, just make sure you revise all topics and practice questions on them + do practice papers.
Original post by akawais

corbettmaths
Reply 4
Original post by PrinceProsperity
It's more than possible, just make sure you revise all topics and practice questions on them + do practice papers.

32 days until my first Maths exam! :smile:

When should I start past papers then? I plan to go over all the content first. Thanks.
Reply 5
Original post by thefatone
papers, post question here you're not sure about in the maths forum and i'm sure anyone can help

Thank you, that would be great! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by LelouchViRuge
corbettmaths

Thanks that website looks quite good.
That site and papers got me an A* pretty much

Good luck
Original post by akawais
32 days until my first Maths exam! :smile:

When should I start past papers then? I plan to go over all the content first. Thanks.

Yeah, once you've covered most of the content just go through past papers, there will always be trig equations for the calculator paper so make sure you are confident in those
Reply 9
Yeah, once you've covered most of the content just go through past papers, there will always be trig equations for the calculator paper so make sure you are confident in those

Both my exams are calculator papers because I'm doing IGCSE.
Original post by akawais
Both my exams are calculator papers because I'm doing IGCSE.

ohh.

Good luck with revision!
Reply 11
ohh.

Good luck with revision!

Thanks! I'm using Maths Watch atm, GCSE for learning some of the topics and using the A level one to learn the extra topics included in the IGCSE. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest