The Student Room Group

Might be going to Prison..will be writing a book

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Souljer
I still have 9k ish left.. How does this tie into anything.. Asif it would stop me going to prison?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well there may be some who find you claims a little far fetched at time. Will they syill allow you to post on TSR? Yoi wont have a gf to come and visit you now? Youve spent £6k in a few weeks? Good going.
Original post by Souljer
I still have 9k ish left.. How does this tie into anything.. Asif it would stop me going to prison?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you can afford a few luxuries...

this soap is kind to the skin:

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by jake4198
I'm sure you typed that without even doing a quick Google search. Under 21s go to Young Offenders Institutes.

Wrong 18 year olds can go to adult prisons as they are considered adults hence why you can legally buy alcohol at 18

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by the bear
you can afford a few luxuries...

this soap is kind to the skin:

the extra large container means you can share it with your chums.

I will probs higher someone to protect me, offer them about a grand a month for untouchable status but it depends I may go in there and find myself to be an alpha and enduo running the place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
You could write about being away from TSR for such a long time, and trying to get rid of your TSR addiction.
Reply 25
Original post by kkboyk
You could write about being away from TSR for such a long time, and trying to get rid of your TSR addiction.

I will write in the night whilst looking at the moon through the bars on the window and write about being a political prisoner done over by the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Souljer
I will write in the night whilst looking at the moon through the bars on the window and write about being a political prisoner done over by the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't drop the bar of soap
Reply 27
Original post by kkboyk
Don't drop the bar of soap

Thats a myth mate and tbh rape in prison is more of an American thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What will your book be about? You expect it to sell?
Reply 29
Original post by 999tigger
What will your book be about? You expect it to sell?

All my adventures in prison n the story of what led me down the path leading to prison. I want the book to me studied in schools so kids can avoid my circumstances. I dont expect to sell more than 20,000 copies as I want to be realistic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
All my adventures in prison n the story of what led me down the path leading to prison. I want the book to me studied in schools so kids can avoid my circumstances. I dont expect to sell more than 20,000 copies as I want to be realistic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You arent even in prison yet, so how do you know you will be having worthwile adventures? Anyway good luck on writing it, but 20 weeks of prison isnt a great deal and you would need to stand out from all the other ex con books.

Btw what have you been charged with and are you actually a student?
Original post by Souljer
for attempting to flee the police

How did that go down exactly?:s-smilie:
Original post by Souljer
Well I have court on May 6th for attempting to flee the police and my lawyer said usually Id get off but because my record is filled with low-level crimes its likely they will give me anywhere from 12-24 weeks. What is there to do in prison? I was thinking of writing a book whilst in there documenting my days kinda like Nelson Mandela. Im not that concerned about going to prison guess I will just stay in my cell and sleep until I am released.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, the prison part is not that important in comparison to you having been convicted in the court of law and sentenced to prison, right? I mean, what specifically are you going to do professionally upon your release? What roles can you do, and what roles will you be barred from doing, what about your education?
Reply 33
You arent even in prison yet, so how do you know you will be having worthwile adventures? Anyway good luck on writing it, but 20 weeks of prison isnt a great deal and you would need to stand out from all the other ex con books.

Btw what have you been charged with and are you actually a student?

Driving without insurance and attempt to escape lawful custody

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by William Pitt
Well, the prison part is not that important in comparison to you having been convicted in the court of law and sentenced to prison, right? I mean, what specifically are you going to do professionally upon your release? What roles can you do, and what roles will you be barred from doing, what about your education?

Dunno Im relying upon the book idea as my career if that flops probs jus go on the doll.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you offended before? the attempted escape dopesnt look good but maybe you cna get a suspended or community service, then you cna write your memoir about that.
Reply 36
Have you offended before? the attempted escape dopesnt look good but maybe you cna get a suspended or community service, then you cna write your memoir about that.

Ive been arrested 14 times been in court three times previous judge said if she ever sees me in her courtroom again she will ensure I see the inside of a prison cell and I believe I will gave tge same judge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
Ive been arrested 14 times been in court three times previous judge said if she ever sees me in her courtroom again she will ensure I see the inside of a prison cell and I believe I will gave tge same judge

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok better get your writing materials ready then, check if they allow broadband or for you to have a small laptop. I expect not. Guess you ownt be posting on TSR for a while either.
Reply 38
ok better get your writing materials ready then, check if they allow broadband or for you to have a small laptop. I expect not. Guess you ownt be posting on TSR for a while either.

Nope will be away for a few months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck telling the rapists and paedos that you're only in there for "minor crimes". As far as they are concerned, you gotta take the punishment like everyone else. Nobody likes a smart ass.

Quick Reply

Latest