The Student Room Group

Greenhead College Applications

Any help from Greenhead students?!??!
I was just wondering if my predicted grades are ok? I'm from a non-partner school...
Maths: A/A*
English Lang: B
English Lit: B
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
Physics: A/A*
History: A
Spanish: A
Already got a B in economics which I did in Year 10...
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Himani Vadhia
Any help from Greenhead students?!??!
I was just wondering if my predicted grades are ok? I'm from a non-partner school...
Maths: A/A*
English Lang: B
English Lit: B
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
Physics: A/A*
History: A
Spanish: A
Already got a B in economics which I did in Year 10...
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah. Those grades should be fine. I'm also applying for greenhead college and I got a B in economics which I did in year 9 haha xD

I think they let you in off your mocks basically- so if you try really hard for those you should be fine
(edited 7 years ago)
You guys off to the open eve this thursday?
Yeah my brother is at Greenhead atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
You guys from partner or non-partner schools?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Woah. Those grades should be fine. I'm also applying for greenhead college and I got a B in economics which I did in year 9 haha xD

Pm me. Both my sisters went there. I think they let you in off your mocks basically- so if you try really hard for those you should be fine

What are your predicated grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
You guys off to the open eve this thursday?

I am yes, how about you? :smile:

What are your predicated grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm predicted A*s in biology,chemistry, physics,maths,history and religious studies A's in English lang/lit, Food technology, ICT and German.I have achieved an A in statistics :tongue:

Yeah, I'm from a non partner school.
(edited 8 years ago)

Yeah I am 😊
You guys from partner or non-partner schools?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Non-partner schools so I have less priority 😔
Your grades are amazing :biggrin: I think you will definitely get in if you try hard in your mocks. My sister got in with predicted grades of all A's sooo . . . Good luck for your application. I'm applying this year too (from a non partner school) :smile:
[QUOTE="xGCSE_Studentx;59997309"]

Yeah I am 😊

Haha see you there :biggrin:. I'm looking forward to it- it's the same week as my work experience though. So I'll be pretty busy. Will you be applying there and then?
[QUOTE="ScienceFantatic;59997369"]

Haha see you there :biggrin:. I'm looking forward to it- it's the same week as my work experience though. So I'll be pretty busy. Will you be applying there and then?

I'm really nervous not sure whta to expect as it's the very first open evening for 6th forms that I'll be going to - what are you looking to find are you going to ask questions not sure what and if I should
And yeah I will be applying there just to see if I get an offer though I don't think I will I'm really nervous for the mocks 😥😥
Original post by _ariane29
Your grades are amazing :biggrin: I think you will definitely get in if you try hard in your mocks. My sister got in with predicted grades of all A's sooo . . . Good luck for your application. I'm applying this year too (from a non partner school) :smile:

Good luck- which subject do you want to do?
Good luck- which subject do you want to do?

Thankyou ^^. I'm thinking Biology, Chemistry Philosophy and English language. It's quite a mix I know. Judging by your name, you'll be choosing science subjects? :smile:
[QUOTE="xGCSE_Studentx;59997397"]

I'm really nervous not sure whta to expect as it's the very first open evening for 6th forms that I'll be going to - what are you looking to find are you going to ask questions not sure what and if I should
And yeah I will be applying there just to see if I get an offer though I don't think I will I'm really nervous for the mocks 😥😥

Yeah it's my first as well- I think there will probably be stalls for like different subjects not really sure. I don't think I'm going to ask any questions really- I'll have to see when I get there- but the open evenings are there for you to ask questions!

When are your mocks? Mine are in January so if I apply before the whole process starts I may not have my mock results for the interview :redface:
Thankyou ^^. I'm thinking Biology, Chemistry Philosophy and English language. It's quite a mix I know. Judging by your name, you'll be choosing science subjects? :smile:

Yeah hopefully Biology, Chemistry, History and Maths. Although might do physics instead of History. Do you want to do medicine?
Thanks guys! Any more suggestions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="ScienceFantatic;59997491"]

Yeah it's my first as well- I think there will probably be stalls for like different subjects not really sure. I don't think I'm going to ask any questions really- I'll have to see when I get there- but the open evenings are there for you to ask questions!

When are your mocks? Mine are in January so if I apply before the whole process starts I may not have my mock results for the interview :redface:

I need to ask about a level choices tbh who are you going with im going with my parents and I know of some people in my form that are are going quite a lot tbh
My mocks are late November to early December so i should probably have my mocks pressures on lol do greenhead do interviews ?
Yeah hopefully Biology, Chemistry, History and Maths. Although might do physics instead of History. Do you want to do medicine?

Wow those are are hard subjects. :h: I'm sure you will be fine though. Maybe we will have some of the same lessons if we get a place. ^^
Wow those are are hard subjects. :h: I'm sure you will be fine though. Maybe we will have some of the same lessons if we get a place. ^^

Are you going to the open eve Thursday? What do you want to go into

Quick Reply

Latest