The Student Room Group

Depressed for not experiencing my first kiss yet

I don't know what to do. I'm really depressed because I haven't experienced what everyone else around me has. I feel really ugly and I hate all of my features because I know girls don't like them either. The last three girls I was supposed to have a date with ended up blocking me for no apparent reason. I just really want to know what it is like to have a girl like me. The way it's going it's never going to happen and I am sad all the time because of this. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
I don't know what to do. I'm really depressed because I haven't experienced what everyone else around me has. I feel really ugly and I hate all of my features because I know girls don't like them either. The last three girls I was supposed to have a date with ended up blocking me for no apparent reason. I just really want to know what it is like to have a girl like me. The way it's going it's never going to happen and I am sad all the time because of this. :frown:

How old are you?
Firstly, dont be depressed, you're not losing out on 5 years of life expectancy every day that goes by and you havent kissed just go with life naturally and youll meet someone, if takes time, but shell be worth the wait!

"Last 3 girls " seems to imply a short time frame to me, or maybe its the way you typed it?

Are you making sure there is enough chemistry and/or interest before going on dates? Are you conversing long enough beforehand?
I've been feeling this lately omg. I just hate society places you on the lower ladder just because you are below avg looking. we're both unfortunate to have Chinese features (ugliest race in East asia imo) but then we have to think how lucky we are that we dont suffer an major diseases.

every now and then i go through a depressed state because I don't like what i see in the mirror. makes me go crazy. but then watch things like the man who suffered 95% burns and makes me soo grateful

my plan is to:

use facial creams for a smooth clear face
exercise
fresh haircut

also why dont you post a pic of yourself then we can give you feedback on ways to improve e.g trim eyebrows? who cares what we think of you you can only gain from this.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
:kiss2:
Reply 5
Original post by Proxenus
I've been feeling this lately omg. I just hate society places you on the lower ladder just because you are below avg looking.

my plan is to:

exercise
fresh haircut

also why dont you post a pic of yourself then we can give you feedback on ways to improve e.g trim eyebrows? who cares what we think of you you can only gain from this.

:eek:

You haven't either?

You're not 'below average' looking m8. :smile:
Original post by stefano865
:eek:

You haven't either?

You're not 'below average' looking m8. :smile:

its my and most white girls opinion but thanks pal!
Reply 7
Keep going mate. You've no idea how many blow outs the average guy gets, even very attractive people. It's all about playing to your strengths, working on your weaknesses, patience and tenacity. It can be soul destroying but I honestly believe it works out for everyone in the end. I was 22 before my first proper kiss and then thinks just kind of blossomed.
Depression is a serious illness I don't like how the word is used so much on trivial things.
Reply 9
Original post by DeadEnd_96
How old are you?

3 girls blocked you,

either:
- you are dating very shallow people
- you bored them to death so bad they killed themselves
- you annoyed them and they are too immature to talk it through
- you annoyed them even though they told you what it was that bothered them
Reply 11
Original post by ForestShadow
Firstly, dont be depressed, you're not losing out on 5 years of life expectancy every day that goes by and you havent kissed just go with life naturally and youll meet someone, if takes time, but shell be worth the wait!

"Last 3 girls " seems to imply a short time frame to me, or maybe its the way you typed it?

Are you making sure there is enough chemistry and/or interest before going on dates? Are you conversing long enough beforehand?

We are conversing long enough to agree on a specific date and place where we will go so I would say so.

I've been feeling this lately omg. I just hate society places you on the lower ladder just because you are below avg looking. we're both unfortunate to have Chinese features (ugliest race in East asia imo) but then we have to think how lucky we are that we dont suffer an major diseases.

every now and then i go through a depressed state because I don't like what i see in the mirror. makes me go crazy. but then watch things like the man who suffered 95% burns and makes me soo grateful

my plan is to:

exercise
fresh haircut

Because I feel like my face is disgusting which is why no girl has found me good enough to kiss. I don't want to share it with the whole of TSR.
We are conversing long enough to agree on a specific date and place where we will go so I would say so.

Because I feel like my face is disgusting which is why no girl has found me good enough to kiss. I don't want to share it with the whole of TSR.

yes but why would you care? we are just Internet people.

Its up to you dude. Depends if you want feedback to improve on your face or not. But if you want something really bad you must make sacrifices.
(edited 7 years ago)
Features shouldn't matter. In my eyes, people with great personalities are really attractive.
Well ive not experienced it yet either.
Theres still time to find someone amazing!!
There aee lots of immature girls out there who do things like that so just ignore them and focus on the good girls.
But you will find someone amazing who loves you for who you really are!!
Just meet some new people and build up your confidence. Thats the best way to go about things.
Gooe Luck!!
Original post by MockingJay-
Features shouldn't matter. In my eyes, people with great personalities are really attractive.

majority of people age 15-18 in this society: features>personality
Reply 16
yes but why would you care? we are just Internet people.

Its up to you dude. Depends if you want feedback to improve on your face or not. But if you want something really bad you must make sacrifices.

Because it will make me feel worse knowing everyone on here knows what I look like.
if they blocked you for no reason you should be happy you dodged a bullet.
That is why i stated 'In my eyes'.
majority of people age 15-18 in this society: features>personality
Because it will make me feel worse knowing everyone on here knows what I look like.

it can always be a dupe acc

but feedback is very important in everything - lab reports, training to be a football start etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending