The Student Room Group

What are you having for dinner/tea tonight?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Ideally Dixy wings mmm

This guy knows.
Original post by HyruleTenshi
Soup because it's soup Saturday in our house :wink:

Sounds like an evening of debauchery to me. :teehee:
Going out for an Indian curry!
Reply 23
chicken karahi :u:
Original post by SubZero~
I'm really looking forward to today's dinner. I'm fasting today so it's the only meal I can eat, but Mum's making Lasagna and it's so tasty! :rofl: What are you having to eat tonight?

Kavanu :u:
LOOL I love my mums lasagne, she's not making it today though :sad: Although she just asked me if I wanted to eat daal bath shak rotli :lolwut: which I don't usually eat on a Saturday.
Original post by ivy.98
chicken karahi :u:

Recommend a pizza place nearby ivy?
currently, air. I have no idea :lol:
Reply 27
Original post by ravioliyears
Recommend a pizza place nearby ivy?

i always order from dominos or papa johns but theres also that cheap Topps pizza which i haven't tried yet :dontknow:or try farmland :biggrin:

lool this is so cool omg
Kavanu :u:
LOOL I love my mums lasagne, she's not making it today though :sad: Although she just asked me if I wanted to eat daal bath shak rotli :lolwut: which I don't usually eat on a Saturday.

Lmao. I normally have dall bath shak rotli on Sundays, sometimes on Agyaaraas.
Probably rice, but hopefully we'll have a takeaway!:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
currently, air. I have no idea :lol:

Same :/ haven't had a proper dinner in a week and have got no food to make anything with.
Could make that weird fish i found in the freezer again but it made me feel sick so :s-smilie:
we can eat air together :drool: :sogood:
Original post by ivy.98
i always order from dominos or papa johns but theres also that cheap Topps pizza which i haven't tried yet :dontknow:or try farmland :biggrin:

lool this is so cool omg

I've had the 18 inch from farmhouse, which is nice. And I've had topps pizza before, :coma: Yeshh dominos and papa johns are always the best. I don't know if you saw, but a few weeks ago, they had people dressed up as spidey holding signs talking about their deals???? I loved it. I waved at all of them :rofl:

Ikr XP

Lmao. I normally have dall bath shak rotli on Sundays, sometimes on Agyaaraas.

On Sundays?!? Really. I made a deal with my mum saying that we have daal baath everyday monday to thursday, sometimes fridays and on weekends its my dad and I's choice :tongue:
I've had the 18 inch from farmhouse, which is nice. And I've had topps pizza before, :coma: Yeshh dominos and papa johns are always the best. I don't know if you saw, but a few weeks ago, they had people dressed up as spidey holding signs talking about their deals???? I loved it. I waved at all of them :rofl:

Ikr XP

On Sundays?!? Really. I made a deal with my mum saying that we have daal baath everyday monday to thursday, sometimes fridays and on weekends its my dad and I's choice :tongue:

Actually tbh we don't even have it that often. Sundays is normally bateta shaak rotli, mug and rice, MMM.
Actually tbh we don't even have it that often. Sundays is normally bateta shaak rotli, mug and rice, MMM.

I have 'mug wednesdays' :rofl:
I have 'mug wednesdays' :rofl:

Oh XD What sort of meat dishes do you have? I have none obvs cause vegetarian. :rofl:
Original post by OddFuturez
Kfc, Pizza Hut, McDonalds

What, all of them?!
Probably some soup with toast to dip in it.
Reply 37
I'm really looking forward to today's dinner. I'm fasting today so it's the only meal I can eat, but Mum's making Lasagna and it's so tasty! :rofl: What are you having to eat tonight?

Good luck with your fast. I am having afghan rice with lamb meat (afghan style though)...basically my mum is cooking like 3 different types of vegetables with it but again the afghan way. And lol lots more as we having guests over.
(edited 7 years ago)
Lasagna, it's my daddio's birthday and it's his favourite :-)
Original post by h333
Good luck with your fast. I am having afghan rice with lamb meat (afghan style though)...basically my mum is cooking like 3 different types of vegetables with it but again the afghan way. And lol lots more as we having guests over.

Sounds yummy! I don't eat meat so I wouldn't know what I'm missing. I don't eat meat, fish or eggs! :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest