The Student Room Group

What are you having for dinner/tea tonight?

Scroll to see replies

brussels pate and feta on crusty bread
Original post by jamesthehustler
brussels pate and feta on crusty bread

Yum!
Original post by saladays
Lasagna, it's my daddio's birthday and it's his favourite :-)

Snap! :wink:
Reply 43
Original post by SubZero~
Sounds yummy! I don't eat meat so I wouldn't know what I'm missing. I don't eat meat, fish or eggs! :rofl:

Thanks I am hungry can not wait!!!
Wow how do you resist??
I love fish and omg I have to have eggs in my lifetime ahahah.
Original post by h333
Thanks I am hungry can not wait!!!
Wow how do you resist??
I love fish and omg I have to have eggs in my lifetime ahahah.

Lol. Well I guess it's easy for me since I was brought up like this. :h: Only thing I will end up changing in the future is actually eating egg products. I have no intention of eating meat or fish at all. ^^
Probably a 'burger' of grilled flat mushrooms and halloumi stacked up in a bun.
Oh XD What sort of meat dishes do you have? I have none obvs cause vegetarian. :rofl:

My mum is pure veg, so she doesn't let us make meat at home. So we just buy it when we go out. There's this place in North Wembley that sells nice food.
Original post by ravioliyears
My mum is pure veg, so she doesn't let us make meat at home. So we just buy it when we go out. There's this place in North Wembley that sells nice food.

Oh okay. ^^
Reply 48
Lol. Well I guess it's easy for me since I was brought up like this. :h: Only thing I will end up changing in the future is actually eating egg products. I have no intention of eating meat or fish at all. ^^

Yeah I guess because you have never had it so that is why (but still lol the smell just gets me). Yes with eggs must be quite difficult.

Why do vegetarians not eat eggs anyways? Lol sorry if this sounds stupid.
Spaghetti Bolognese & Garlic Bread with grated cheese on top :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
Yeah I guess because you have never had it so that is why (but still lol the smell just gets me). Yes with eggs must be quite difficult.

Why do vegetarians not eat eggs anyways? Lol sorry if this sounds stupid.

Don't get me wrong I love the smell of meat meals. ^^ Oh no no no! Vegetarians DO eat eggs. My family is just stricter. It's a cultural thing; though, my parents and other family are confused as to why we are not allowed to eat it. My Grandma refuses to explain! :rofl:
Reply 51
Rice with ackee and saltfish, fried dumpling and yam. (Jamaican food)
Original post by STLJA
Rice with ackee and saltfish, fried dumpling and yam. (Jamaican food)

Oooh exotic.
Reply 53
Don't get me wrong I love the smell of meat meals. ^^ Oh no no no! Vegetarians DO eat eggs. My family is just stricter. It's a cultural thing; though, my parents and other family are confused as to why we are not allowed to eat it. My Grandma refuses to explain! :rofl:

Aha I see :giggle:

Your Grandma is soo funny...bless her.
:toofunny:
Original post by h333
Aha I see :giggle:

Your Grandma is soo funny...bless her.
:toofunny:

It kind of annoys me in a way. :rofl: She just pulls out the God card. e.g. "You can't eat egg because of God." Like what does that even mean?
Original post by RezzBerry
This guy knows.

Dixy's special sauce is delish
Reply 56
It kind of annoys me in a way. :rofl: She just pulls out the God card. e.g. "You can't eat egg because of God." Like what does that even mean?

Ahaha heard of that for the first time. So in your family do you choose to be a vegetarian?
Octopus curry and roti
I'm really looking forward to today's dinner. I'm fasting today so it's the only meal I can eat, but Mum's making Lasagna and it's so tasty! :rofl: What are you having to eat tonight?

A huge bargain bucket at KFC

Spoiler

Original post by h333
Ahaha heard of that for the first time. So in your family do you choose to be a vegetarian?

Well... When my Dad was young he used to eat everything that I can't eat. But, my Grandma decided for whatever reason that from then on our family shouldn't eat meat and stuff anymore. I don't really have much choice, but I am what I am. ^^ I love the vegetarian lifestyle anyway to be honest. All of my immediate family are vegetarians.

Quick Reply

Latest